NYE Live on Harmony, Dec 31 to Jan 7/23 - New Years Eve coming with a fresh kiss, next year's gonna be better than this year!

A&L_Ont

2 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

It’s YTBD, but there have been some murmurs of a group review. If so I might sit back and enjoy it in real time. All will be known in due time. 

I think a dozen simultaneous "Live" reviews threads of the same cruise might be fun. Let's us see it thru different eyes as everyone would have their own take on thing. Of course, trying to keep track of which thread you are on might be a challenge.

It could take over the entire first page of the Royal boards.😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, HBE4 said:

I think a dozen simultaneous "Live" reviews threads of the same cruise might be fun. Let's us see it thru different eyes as everyone would have their own take on thing. Of course, trying to keep track of which thread you are on might be a challenge.

On an Adventure sailing several of us on the ship were posting on the same thread. It was pretty cool! 

• Like 8

10 hours ago, HBE4 said:

We did the “four headed monster” review a few years ago with myself, @Yorkvillain, @CruiseLifeRick and @maureencruiserand it was great. 

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

We are home but beat. 12 hours of “travel” takes a toll.  I’ll try to wrap it all up tomorrow in between loads of laundry.

We got to the Apple Store on the way home and they had no tech service times for today. Lost an hour of driving just to have an appointment for tomorrow morning at 10:00am. Laundry is sorted and swim suits are being done now. 

Lucy greeted us.  She was like, I’ll take pets and snacks please. 

66E4869B-131C-4398-BA7C-9D872FC51DCA.thumb.jpeg.f97bf7828a866821b135e127497e3ee2.jpeg 

How long of drive do you have from DTW to home? Is that the Airport you usually fly from?

Have you considered whether Owen is an evil genius and orchestrated his iPhone going into the water, along with no Apple appointments being available, just so he can upgrade to an iPhone 14?  

I bought a BMW when my oldest daughter was 12.  Her first question was "how long do you keep cars before buying a new one?".  I could see her brain calculating if she was to get a hand me down when she got her driver's license (the answer was no).  I was equal parts proud and worried. 

Owen seems like a smart kid...just sayin'.  😜

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

Have you considered whether Owen is an evil genius and orchestrated his iPhone going into the water, along with no Apple appointments being available, just so he can upgrade to an iPhone 14?  

I bought a BMW when my oldest daughter was 12.  Her first question was "how long do you keep cars before buying a new one?".  I could see her brain calculating if she was to get a hand me down when she got her driver's license (the answer was no).  I was equal parts proud and worried. 

Owen seems like a smart kid...just sayin'.  😜

I must have missed that...how did it get wet?

@A&L_Ont

Like others have said and I totally agree, a big thank you for sharing you and your families adventures.

Also, cannot wait to meet you and Lisa on the Bella cruise, and Owen if he is not too busy.

As far as a Bella's cruise thread to share on CC all I can say is with so  many who are on this cruise who are  creative and have done great live threads in the past it would be something to see how it could transpire.  

Be safe

• Like 3

16 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

It’s YTBD, but there have been some murmurs of a group review. If so I might sit back and enjoy it in real time. All will be known in due time. 

14 hours ago, HBE4 said:

I am planning on talking to John to see what he would like to do. I think one big thread with multiple contributors might be the way to go so that we don't overlap too much. I am open to suggestions to best keep it entertaining.

• Like 10

On 1/7/2023 at 7:14 PM, A&L_Ont said:

No slackers allowed. 

Might need to revisit the 4 Headed Monster thread.

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

9 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

I am planning on talking to John to see what he would like to do. I think one big thread with multiple contributors might be the way to go so that we don't overlap too much. I am open to suggestions to best keep it entertaining.

I vote for a group project. We can discuss more soon. I still have a Serenade recon cruise coming up next month. 🌐

• Like 10

55 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

I vote for a group project. We can discuss more soon. I still have a Serenade recon cruise coming up next month. 🌐

I'm game! Might need a mini-review on posting pictures? Better to post pictures from a photo hosting site like PhotoBucket?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, CruiszBug said:

I'm game! Might need a mini-review on posting pictures? Better to post pictures from a photo hosting site like PhotoBucket?

It's easy to do pictures straight to CC. 

Many can help you onboard I'd guess 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Seriously don't think you need a recon on Serenade of the Seas. You are going to be on it long enough to know every nook and cranny of the entire ship. Pretty much things are ran on that ship like any other ship you have been on but everything is just down sized. Only 90K tons(Radiance Class)

Royal Caribbean Ships by Size Largest to Smallest Infographic

• Like 2