New crystal blocks

h20skibum

18 minutes ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

Based on the picture, they don’t look as nice as the current (I guess now older) ones. 

of course, when they switched suppliers, the last set of blocks were not ass as nice as the ones before them. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, robmtx said:

I never got a crystal block for passing 140.. Is this an automatic process or should I invest some time to make a phone call?

I believe it is supposed to be automatic.  However, if you didn't get it on your last sailing, you should call and inquire.

OK friends - before the original crystal blocks become expensive “vintage” items on ebay, let’s do some trading!

I have an extra Navigator and a Serenade.  I’d like to trade for a Brilliance, Jewel, Radiance &/or Grandeur.

Thanks for considering!

When do you get the block?  We will pass 175 points on our next cruise on day 5 of the cruise.  I know we don't get the additional perks for Diamond Plus until the cruise after that one, but do we get the block when we pass the number? 

1 hour ago, KansasK said:

When do you get the block?  We will pass 175 points on our next cruise on day 5 of the cruise.  I know we don't get the additional perks for Diamond Plus until the cruise after that one, but do we get the block when we pass the number? 

No.  You get the first at 140, then every 70 after.  Your next one would be at 210. 

16 hours ago, KansasK said:

140 and every 70 thereafter so next one is due at 210.  If you didn't receive your 140 one call C&A and they will send it - for the ship you were on at 140

Edited by little britain