The Fleet Report and Daily for Friday March 31st, 2023

StLouisCruisers

Good morning to all.

If I don’t post now, I will ge busy again and it might be after midnight again before I get back here.

Still working on our taxes and other stuff around the house.  

I just feel very tired these days and I think I need a cruise.  Our next cruise is a very port intensive one and i think I will come home more tired than before we start.  However, it is on our bucket list and we’ll do it.  We were notified yesterday that Gdańsk will be dropped and Ronnie (Bornholme) willl be substituted.  Since we are doing a back to back, we will now visit that port twice along with a few others.  I guess we will find something different to do the second visit.

Thank you to all who keep this thread going.   

I am not doing too well in the posting category.  Just trying to keep up with all I have to do.

Have a good day and God Bless,

Terri

• Like 26

Good Friday Morning Dailyites!  DH informed me that he has to pick up some meds this morning. I asked him which ones, and he said the ones that don't work. ??  It is an F1 weekend, and usually we are up early heading to the Sarah Donut shop to load up on sausage rolls for breakfasts through out the weekend, so I can watch the races and not have to cook.  I was asleep by 11:20, and didnt get up until after 8, (well two trips to the restroom)  but gosh I'm tired from all that sleep.  DH is not even making noises,  he too is sleeping soundly.

@StLouisCruisersI ended up with Cornell bird feeder on the computer and Bobagingee sitting in the computer chair watching the flying squirrels.  He really enjoyed his evening.

@Cruzin TerriI hope that today is less stressful than last night for you.  I hope everything is OK.

I got one of those online medical forms to fill out for my PET scan on Thursday, and I could not for the life of me fill it out.  It had a box for medications, but only had space for 20 letters.   ?  My first medication is more than 20 letters, so I passed, got to the pharmacy section.  Choose your pharmacy.

The pharmacy I use, is one block form the hospital, but it wasn't on the list.  Pass....Please sign all paperwork, tired to sign, and it said, you have not completed the information, and therefore cannot sign.  At the beginning of the forms, it states that this completion saves time when you arrive.  No, not really, I wasted an hour trying to fill it out.  If it worked, then I guess I would have saved time.  Their time, not mine.

eacc74217c3878008c42bdc9996911a3.gif

medical-medical_form-new_patient-fill_out_forms-endless_forms-infinite-mbcn4335_low.jpg

To all of you in the south, and central part of the country, the storm coming your way, is massive, take care!

• Like 19
  • Haha 11

Good morning from stormy SW Michigan.   We began with such hard rain the Direct TV pixelated and went out for a while.  Off an on sever weather all day today and then we return to snow flurries tomorrow.   Sandi thanks for starting us off again with our Daily and Fleet Reports!    Vanessa thank your for our Care and Celebration list.   Today's wine is another obscure one, the drink too sweet but the clams will probably be great.  

@Seasick Sailor I am sorry that you are not feeling well and sorry that your luggage was damaged.  Ours made it back fine and the only thing that came out of that is the UPS guy asking me when he delivered wine a few days later "where did you go" after delivering all of our 6 bags.   

@seagarsmoker Thanks for sharing the views of your PS on the NS.   Very nice but I would have been driven to distraction by room service delivering so many cookies and milk the way you didn't want it.  We feel really fortunate that we had good food throughout our time on the Volendam.   The only thing that we were missing for a few weeks were the cookies made from pre-made dough, somehow a pallet got stolen.  

@StLouisCruisers I read your comments about the food on the Zuiderdam being off too.   Yesterday on CC a man was asking for help to repatriate his dear GF from Angola.   I took a look at Bill & Mary Ann's blog on their WC and they also brought up some of the food problems they are having.  One major port like South Africa that fails there is little to catch up with in West Africa.   

Today's Day is Crayons, I will try to send a crayon picture from my phone from our last cruise.  

Today's port is Robinson Crusoe and we made it to the dock but did not go ashore.  There was a glitch in the scheduling of the tenders and they allowed everyone to go ashore at once at 10am.   There was a 40 minute wait in the hall to get on our tender.  Then we had to wait 20 minutes for our tender to go to the dock.    It had started raining and we saw the line to reboard the tender and many of us decided to keep our seats in the tender and head back to the Volendam.    There were so many experiences we didn't or couldn't do on GSA we would repeat that itinerary again anytime they offer it in January to give us a winter getaway.   

Boaters Isla RC 12223.JPG

boats Isla RC 12223.JPG

Caves Isla RC 12623.JPG

hotel 2 Isla RC 12223.JPG

Isla Robinson Crusoe 12223.JPG

• Like 22
  • Thanks 6

Good morning, everyone!

We have a hard rain this morning, but it is supposed to lighten up by noon.  Sue went back to bed with a migraine and I am wondering what I need to do to entertain a 6 year old.  She is really pretty good, but she is 6.   

@Seasick Sailor I hope you are feeling well shortly.  Rest and hydrate.

@RedneckBob  I liked Butter Brickle as well.

Today's meal sounds really interesting and I would like to try it, but it also looks like a lot of work.  The picture of this first one looks like something I would like.  https://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/red-snapper-with-coconut-clam-broth

redsnapper1.jpg.87234f706242f1d77e281e1d4596f7db.jpg

Here is an adaptation of the above recipe with details on making the broth.   https://blog.foodieinnewyork.com/home-main/2016/01/red-snapper-in-coconut-clam-broth

redsnapper2.jpg.62719d63dc0a0e82f4d5cc1a995da3f7.jpg

This next one is a bit different with a pineapple salsa and the addition of turmeric to the broth.  And, what is jaggery?  Oh, jaggery makes this sound even better.  It is a type of cane sugar where the molasses is not removed.  https://scroll.in/food/962667/red-snapper-clams-bok-choy-and-coconut-turmeric-broth

redsnapper3.thumb.jpeg.1eadd8aa420034ea1dbfd2471b6bb85b.jpeg

I think I would like this dish if it were prepared for me.  So, if I see it on a menu, I will try it!

Wishing you all a wonderful day.

• Like 21
  • Thanks 8

16 minutes ago, cunnorl said:

Good Morning from a cool day at the beach

Suppose to warm up later. Probably not even cool for most of you.

Love brand new crayons. Always keep some fresh ones for  my little visitors.  Todays port is on our scheduled trip in the fall. Hope someone has pictures. 

Today is my sons birthday.  I had a birthday dinner for him last weekend. Today the plan was for me to meet a few of his friends for golf after work. Well now it is  quite a group  then we will all go to the clubhouse for dinner. It will be fun. DH and DD will meet us there. 

Hope everyone is doing ok. I keep all of you in my prayers. 

Stay safe and enjoy today

Charlene

Happy Birthday to your DS. Enjoy the dinner tonight.

• Like 18

18 minutes ago, cunnorl said:

Love brand new crayons. Always keep some fresh ones for  my little visitors.  Todays port is on our scheduled trip in the fall. Hope someone has pictures. 

Today is my sons birthday.  I had a birthday dinner for him last weekend. Today the plan was for me to meet a few of his friends for golf after work. Well now it is  quite a group  then we will all go to the clubhouse for dinner. It will be fun. DH and DD will meet us there. 

Charlene

Happy birthday to your son Charlene.

birthday-fireworks.gif.93f1e7c6e52e2869b60c44635b2a604d.gif

• Like 17

Good morning, thanks for the Fleet Report and Daily!  In high school, one of my classmates - who was always fixing her hair in the girls bathroom during breaks - accidentally set her hair on fire with a bunsen burner.  I can still remember the smell.  Fortunately, she wasn't hurt, well, except for her pride.  Coming from the landlocked "frozen tundra", I've never developed a taste for clams - even when it's presented in a Bloody Caesar, so I'll leave my share for others to enjoy.  I loved crayons as a child, and will be bringing a couple of new boxes along with us when we go to visit our grandsons next week.

I'm sure I'd like today's drink, as it sounds very tropical, and would love to try the wine, but oh my, the price!  I'll be sticking to my good old Cardboardeaux.

@Seasick SailorI'm happy you're back, but sorry you're feeling unwell.  I hope it's nothing more than a cold.  ARGH on the suitcase; that's awful.  I hope you find your earrings!

@cunnorlwishing your son a very Happy Birthday!

As others have mentioned, it's hard to believe it's the end of March already!  A good friend of ours is going to enjoy his last day as a police officer after 36 years; I'm sure there will be lots of fun at the police station today.  Another friend is having cataract surgery this morning - she was surprised when they changed the surgery time from 10:30 to 7:00.  She'll likely be home before 9.  We'll be bringing over coffee and treats for them to enjoy this afternoon.

Not a lot going on today, just deconstructing more afghans.  When we came home from a quick grocery run yesterday, we discovered someone had left a large bag containing 3 afghans on our doorstep.  I have no idea who it was, but the colours will be great for kids - they've already been washed and dried and are ready for taking apart.  

I'm going to pass on the menu suggestion, as neither of us is a fan of red snapper.  Besides, it's Friday night pizza night at our house, so we'll be perusing the online menus to see what appeals to us.  It's pizza and conversation at the kitchen table tonight.  And wine.

Prayers for everyone who is in need, cheers to all with celebrations.

Smooth Sailing!  ☺️☺️☺️

Gerry

Edited by ger_77
  • Like 26
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, dfish said:

Good morning, everyone!

We have a hard rain this morning, but it is supposed to lighten up by noon.  Sue went back to bed with a migraine and I am wondering what I need to do to entertain a 6 year old.  She is really pretty good, but she is 6.   

@Seasick Sailor I hope you are feeling well shortly.  Rest and hydrate.

@RedneckBob  I liked Butter Brickle as well.

Today's meal sounds really interesting and I would like to try it, but it also looks like a lot of work.  The picture of this first one looks like something I would like.  https://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/red-snapper-with-coconut-clam-broth

redsnapper1.jpg.87234f706242f1d77e281e1d4596f7db.jpg

Here is an adaptation of the above recipe with details on making the broth.   https://blog.foodieinnewyork.com/home-main/2016/01/red-snapper-in-coconut-clam-broth

redsnapper2.jpg.62719d63dc0a0e82f4d5cc1a995da3f7.jpg

This next one is a bit different with a pineapple salsa and the addition of turmeric to the broth.  And, what is jaggery?  Oh, jaggery makes this sound even better.  It is a type of cane sugar where the molasses is not removed.  https://scroll.in/food/962667/red-snapper-clams-bok-choy-and-coconut-turmeric-broth

redsnapper3.thumb.jpeg.1eadd8aa420034ea1dbfd2471b6bb85b.jpeg

I think I would like this dish if it were prepared for me.  So, if I see it on a menu, I will try it!

Wishing you all a wonderful day.

Something my dgd enjoyed when she was that age, create a “book”. She would write a storyline and then illustrate with pictures. We discussed how best to illustrate the events, etc. We would “bind” it and then read it together. All of the adventures your great niece has had with her grandmother and you would make an excellent book. Always took a few hours and was lots of fun for both of us.

• Like 21

Happy Friday from a rainy day in WI.  One of the weather apps on my phone announced that thunder storms were coming at 3 am!  Not sure which app it is, so I'm not sure which one  to silence!  Never did hear any thunder, luckily I fell back to sleep.  

I'm not sure about the meal or drink, but we do have  crayons here for the Grands. They like to do crafts!  I remember Bunsen Burners from back in the day!  

@StLouisCruisersI've also been reading the World Cruise Blogs, it's interesting to read their differing viewpoints.  

Prayers for all on the cares list, and cheers for everyone else!  Have a great weekend!  K

• Like 19

1 hour ago, cunnorl said:

Charlene

Charlene, enjoy your golf with your DS and his friends, and the dinner afterwards.  Please wish your DS  A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 🎂 for us.

1 hour ago, Cruzin Terri said:

Good morning to all.

If I don’t post now, I will ge busy again and it might be after midnight again before I get back here.

Still working on our taxes and other stuff around the house.  

I just feel very tired these days and I think I need a cruise.  Our next cruise is a very port intensive one and i think I will come home more tired than before we start.  However, it is on our bucket list and we’ll do it.  We were notified yesterday that Gdańsk will be dropped and Ronnie (Bornholme) willl be substituted.  Since we are doing a back to back, we will now visit that port twice along with a few others.  I guess we will find something different to do the second visit.

Thank you to all who keep this thread going.   

I am not doing too well in the posting category.  Just trying to keep up with all I have to do.

Have a good day and God Bless,

Terri

Terri, we like hearing from you and how your are doing, but please post when you feel up to posting, and try to get some rest.  Except for the deadline for the taxes, the other things will wait until you feel up to tackling them.  I'm sorry that Gdansk was cancelled on your cruise.  We enjoyed seeing the town and some of the surrounding towns.

1 hour ago, marshhawk said:

Good Friday Morning Dailyites!  DH informed me that he has to pick up some meds this morning. I asked him which ones, and he said the ones that don't work. ??  It is an F1 weekend, and usually we are up early heading to the Sarah Donut shop to load up on sausage rolls for breakfasts through out the weekend, so I can watch the races and not have to cook.  I was asleep by 11:20, and didnt get up until after 8, (well two trips to the restroom)  but gosh I'm tired from all that sleep.  DH is not even making noises,  he too is sleeping soundly.

@StLouisCruisersI ended up with Cornell bird feeder on the computer and Bobagingee sitting in the computer chair watching the flying squirrels.  He really enjoyed his evening.

@Cruzin TerriI hope that today is less stressful than last night for you.  I hope everything is OK.

I got one of those online medical forms to fill out for my PET scan on Thursday, and I could not for the life of me fill it out.  It had a box for medications, but only had space for 20 letters.   ?  My first medication is more than 20 letters, so I passed, got to the pharmacy section.  Choose your pharmacy.

The pharmacy I use, is one block form the hospital, but it wasn't on the list.  Pass....Please sign all paperwork, tired to sign, and it said, you have not completed the information, and therefore cannot sign.  At the beginning of the forms, it states that this completion saves time when you arrive.  No, not really, I wasted an hour trying to fill it out.  If it worked, then I guess I would have saved time.  Their time, not mine.

eacc74217c3878008c42bdc9996911a3.gif

medical-medical_form-new_patient-fill_out_forms-endless_forms-infinite-mbcn4335_low.jpg

To all of you in the south, and central part of the country, the storm coming your way, is massive, take care!

Annie, I'm glad you are both sleeping soundly and getting some rest.  I know what you mean about the forms that need filling out for different doctors and tests.  When possible, we fill them out on line, but sometimes you have to do it in the doctor's office.  I'm the designated form filler since my writing and printing are a little better than DH's.  What gets me is often having to answer the same questions three times on different sections the same page.  I've filled out so many forms for DH in the last ten months that I almost give his birthday instead of mine when I'm asked for mine.  🤣

Edited by Quartzsite Cruiser
  • Like 21
  • Haha 1

Good Morning to all the Dailyites! 
Well it looks like our sun is gone for a bit as It is rainy and 4-7C today.

Not a fan of shellfish, but I took some nice wild sockeye out of the freezer so it will be a fish Friday here.

I haven’t used crayons in years, but remember the thrill of a new box. I always hoped for the Crayola 64 pack with the built in sharpener, but mum said the 24 pack was good enough, sigh.

The quote is a good one, and imagine a world where we all followed that! 
Have a good day everyone!

• Like 19

Good Morning!

It's interesting to see according to Cruise Timetables that the Zaandam is spending the night here in Puerto Vallarta. Departing tomorrow 17:00 local time.We've been here for the last 3 months with a view of the entrance to the harbour and have not seen many overnight calls. Most mornings we walk over to Puerto Magico to see the ships and all the action around them.

• Like 21
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, superoma said:

Something my dgd enjoyed when she was that age, create a “book”. She would write a storyline and then illustrate with pictures. We discussed how best to illustrate the events, etc. We would “bind” it and then read it together. All of the adventures your great niece has had with her grandmother and you would make an excellent book. Always took a few hours and was lots of fun for both of us.

What an excellent idea!   Thank you!

• Like 11

1 hour ago, ger_77 said:

Good morning, thanks for the Fleet Report and Daily!  In high school, one of my classmates - who was always fixing her hair in the girls bathroom during breaks - accidentally set her hair on fire with a bunsen burner.  I can still remember the smell.  Fortunately, she wasn't hurt, well, except for her pride.  Coming from the landlocked "frozen tundra", I've never developed a taste for clams - even when it's presented in a Bloody Caesar, so I'll leave my share for others to enjoy.  I loved crayons as a child, and will be bringing a couple of new boxes along with us when we go to visit our grandsons next week.

I'm sure I'd like today's drink, as it sounds very tropical, and would love to try the wine, but oh my, the price!  I'll be sticking to my good old Cardboardeaux.

@Seasick SailorI'm happy you're back, but sorry you're feeling unwell.  I hope it's nothing more than a cold.  ARGH on the suitcase; that's awful.  I hope you find your earrings!

@cunnorlwishing your son a very Happy Birthday!

As others have mentioned, it's hard to believe it's the end of March already!  A good friend of ours is going to enjoy his last day as a police officer after 36 years; I'm sure there will be lots of fun at the police station today.  Another friend is having cataract surgery this morning - she was surprised when they changed the surgery time from 10:30 to 7:00.  She'll likely be home before 9.  We'll be bringing over coffee and treats for them to enjoy this afternoon.

Not a lot going on today, just deconstructing more afghans.  When we came home from a quick grocery run yesterday, we discovered someone had left a large bag containing 3 afghans on our doorstep.  I have no idea who it was, but the colours will be great for kids - they've already been washed and dried and are ready for taking apart.  

I'm going to pass on the menu suggestion, as neither of us is a fan of red snapper.  Besides, it's Friday night pizza night at our house, so we'll be perusing the online menus to see what appeals to us.  It's pizza and conversation at the kitchen table tonight.  And wine.

Prayers for everyone who is in need, cheers to all with celebrations.

Smooth Sailing!  ☺️☺️☺️

Gerry

Gerry, that is interesting about someone dropping off more afghans.  

1 hour ago, ottahand7 said:

Good morning from stormy SW Michigan.   We began with such hard rain the Direct TV pixelated and went out for a while.  Off an on sever weather all day today and then we return to snow flurries tomorrow.   Sandi thanks for starting us off again with our Daily and Fleet Reports!    Vanessa thank your for our Care and Celebration list.   Today's wine is another obscure one, the drink too sweet but the clams will probably be great.  

@Seasick Sailor I am sorry that you are not feeling well and sorry that your luggage was damaged.  Ours made it back fine and the only thing that came out of that is the UPS guy asking me when he delivered wine a few days later "where did you go" after delivering all of our 6 bags.   

@seagarsmoker Thanks for sharing the views of your PS on the NS.   Very nice but I would have been driven to distraction by room service delivering so many cookies and milk the way you didn't want it.  We feel really fortunate that we had good food throughout our time on the Volendam.   The only thing that we were missing for a few weeks were the cookies made from pre-made dough, somehow a pallet got stolen.  

@StLouisCruisers I read your comments about the food on the Zuiderdam being off too.   Yesterday on CC a man was asking for help to repatriate his dear GF from Angola.   I took a look at Bill & Mary Ann's blog on their WC and they also brought up some of the food problems they are having.  One major port like South Africa that fails there is little to catch up with in West Africa.   

Today's Day is Crayons, I will try to send a crayon picture from my phone from our last cruise.  

Today's port is Robinson Crusoe and we made it to the dock but did not go ashore.  There was a glitch in the scheduling of the tenders and they allowed everyone to go ashore at once at 10am.   There was a 40 minute wait in the hall to get on our tender.  Then we had to wait 20 minutes for our tender to go to the dock.    It had started raining and we saw the line to reboard the tender and many of us decided to keep our seats in the tender and head back to the Volendam.    There were so many experiences we didn't or couldn't do on GSA we would repeat that itinerary again anytime they offer it in January to give us a winter getaway.   

Boaters Isla RC 12223.JPG

boats Isla RC 12223.JPG

Caves Isla RC 12623.JPG

hotel 2 Isla RC 12223.JPG

Isla Robinson Crusoe 12223.JPG

Nancy, thanks for sharing your pictures.  I'm sorry you decided it was better to stay on the tender and had to miss the island.

3 minutes ago, sunviking90 said:

Good Morning to all the Dailyites! 
Well it looks like our sun is gone for a bit as It is rainy and 4-7C today.

Not a fan of shellfish, but I took some nice wild sockeye out of the freezer so it will be a fish Friday here.

I haven’t used crayons in years, but remember the thrill of a new box. I always hoped for the Crayola 64 pack with the built in sharpener, but mum said the 24 pack was good enough, sigh.

The quote is a good one, and imagine a world where we all followed that! 
Have a good day everyone!

My mother also thought the 24 box of crayons was enough.  I think I finally talked her into getting the 48 count box.

3 minutes ago, senorjim said:

Good Morning!

It's interesting to see according to Cruise Timetables that the Zaandam is spending the night here in Puerto Vallarta. Departing tomorrow 17:00 local time.We've been here for the last 3 months with a view of the entrance to the harbour and have not seen many overnight calls. Most mornings we walk over to Puerto Magico to see the ships and all the action around them.

Welcome to the Fleet/Daily.  I hope you'll join our happy group again.  When we were in Puerto Vallarta last year on the Koningsdam, we stayed until 9 p.m. but I've never been on a ship that overnighted there.

Not good for the ego!

May be a cartoon of text that says 'WORSE THAN BEING ABDUCTED By ALIENS. BEING REJECTED By ALIENS'

Lenda

• Like 22
  • Haha 2

Many thanks to all for birthday wishes yesterday. Got a birthday cake in MDR last night and 2 free drinks (why I’ll never know as I have HIA)

will read later, as I am out to see Key West since I have never been here.  We all

had to go thru Immigration today since were in Nassau yesterday!

• Like 20

@Seasick Sailor I hope you feel better soon. 

For myself improvement has been too slow to see a change from day to day but I have recently noticed some changes.  Last Sunday I went to church in person for the first time since around Halloween   I found it very difficult to breathe with a mask on after leaving the hospital and even a few weeks ago found it difficult just while sitting in a doctor's waiting room.  While in church it was actually fine and although I've been slow to go back I wore it today in Wegmans and it was fine there.  Now I need to break my recent bad habits, but there is improvement however slow.

Luggage Forward's active role with the bags is getting it to and from the ship, a regular shipper (usually Fedex or UPS does the actual shipping.  Was yours Fedex, UPS, or someone else?  They are probably responsible but I think you need to report it to Luggage Forward as they are the shipper's customer of record.  There sure has been a rash of damaged luggage lately.

Roy

• Like 24
  • Thanks 1

Good morning, 

It's an overcast day with wind and rain in the forecast in my neck of the woods. 

DH had a fairly good day yesterday. He was more alert and tracking when people came in and out. He was waving as they left, clenched my hand, and gave me the "ok" sign. He tried to talk but only got the "f" sound out of his first name but it's progress. Last night his glucose spiked so I'll find out about that today. No MRI or feeding tube yet but he does have a PIK line in now for the antibiotic and for nutrition. 

I'm off to do the banking and a few errands then heading to the hospital. 

Karen

• Like 19
  • Thanks 5

Good morning. Sunny this morning, but winter slipped in an inch or two of snow last night. It should melt away quickly. High today forecast to 44F. Before this snow fell, I had noticed that the Iris are trying to poke through. I will take this weather over the fires on the eastern slope.

I am continuing to try to bring my house under control.... laundry, dishes, and I need to go to the store but will wait another day or so on that. Yesterday I did get some past due errands taken care of. Still not much energy, but the dogs and I are managing.

Otherwise, little news from here. My most positive thoughts to all who are having health or other issues. I am following the WC with interest. I think Africa is off my "sail to" list right now. I am signed up for the Grand Australia next January but am waffling a bit on that.... will have to make a decision some time but just not right now when I am still not feeling too good. If Spring would just come.... but then I will be complaining about the heat.

Susan

• Like 22

It’s been a busy work morning but I still found time to book another cruise.  I took advantage of the $25 deposit promotion and booked the Eurodam for March 2024.  We have often cruised in March and this year we didn’t so we could go in May.  We missed it very much.  We now have six cruises on the books, I think that’s a record for us.

• Like 22

Good morning. Thanks for the Fleet Report/Daily.

Haven't touched a bunsen burner since a college chemistry class. No clams for me. Crayons are fun; I liked having the big box growing up. I like the quote. I'll pass on the meal (fish), drink and wine ($$$).

I haven't been to Robinson Crusoe Island. Hoping to see some pictures.

It's raining here and there are high wind watches for today and tomorrow. Hopefully no power outages. I slept a total of 9 hours, but I'm sure all the antihistamines in my system (for my injection) contributed. No plans today other than tidying up the house and starting to lay out things to take on my trip.

@StLouisCruisers Appreciate you starting us up today. I hope the roofer can fix things so there's no more leaks. 

@seagarsmoker Wow on the milk and cookies experiences! Thanks for the photos.

@rafinmd I'll take your meal today. I'm pleased to hear of your improvement, even if slower than you'd like.

@Seasick Sailor I hope you're feeling better today. Sorry one of your bags got smashed.

@cat shepard Thanks for today's wine info. Enjoy your dinner with friends tonight.

@Vict0riann Thanks for popping in and the photo. I'm following your live thread.

@cruising sister Safe travels to Tucson, and have fun!

@smitty34877 Thanks for thinking of me. My hand (only one joint) still hurts, but it's intermittent; sometimes I press it and nothing, other times I can barely touch or move it without pain. The knees and hips aren't too bad. Good that DD can watch Tana, so your cousin can rest (and hopefully not called out). I hope DH's appointment goes well.

@cunnorl Happy Birthday to DS! Enjoy the golfing and dinner.

@Cruzin Terri Sorry you're so tired; try to get some rest. Just post when you can; it's ok.

@marshhawk That form sounds frustrating. 

@ottahand7 Thanks for the photos. Too bad you didn't get to go ashore. Nice photo of you in Boca da Valaria.

@dfish Sorry Sue has a migraine. I'm sure you'll do fine entertaining River.

@ger_77 Nice of you to take coffee and treats to your friend, and a nice surprise that someone dropped off afghans!

@senorjim Welcome to the Fleet Report/Daily! 3 months in Puerto Vallarta sounds divine.

@luvteaching Good news that DH is improving. He's fortunate to have you in his corner.

@durangoscots Good to hear that you're able to do more, but don't overdo it. 

@Crazy For Cats Wow, congrats on having all those cruises booked!

Prayers for the Care List and Cheers to the Celebration List.

Be well everyone.

• Like 20
  • Thanks 5

Good morning! It was a wonderful sleep in till 10:00 this morning. Haven’t done that in a long time. Yesterday, at the dermatologist I had about 10 spots that got zapped and froze. Scheduled to have a biopsy on a spot on my lower leg in July. Glad I went and was pleased with the professional care.

Roy I was happy to hear your update on your health. I was going to ask how you were doing.

Bunson burner’s? Who makes this stuff up?

Well, I’m way behind after the late sleep in so will will say thanks for the report and wish all you a good and upcoming weekend.

Bruce

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 11
  • Haha 16