The Fleet Report and Daily for Friday April 28th, 2023

StLouisCruisers

Good morning and thanks all!  I just want to say thanks for all the wonderful kind messages, they are greatly appreciated.  Feeling stronger each day! I adore pumpkin curry!   

I read quickly yesterday, but just wanted to respond that the Japan circumnavigation we did in 2019 was one of our most favourite cruises ever.  So if you have questions about ports I am happy to help,   We found combining the cruise with two weeks on a land trip to be perfect.  HAL for the itinerary and cost shone, and was thoroughly enjoyed.   So please don’t be dissuaded.  

• Like 22
  • Thanks 2

image.png.97e580526c9e53dc5672732d1be660d5.png

Good morning Dailyites. 

Thinking of all on our ever growing prayer list! 

An impromptu party last night. Started out playing cards by the fireplace outside and a few more neighbors joined us. A fun evening. 

I have a club meeting in a bit, so will check in later.

Have a blessed day.

• Like 18
  • Haha 6

Thank you to all the Dailyites!  

In no particular order

— Lotta rain today, and the days to come. Will await the first kayaking of the season a little longer until the timing is right. 

—Had an OK trip to Kennedy  Center last night but most of the music was not to my liking, very modern, intense and chaotic even discordant. Oh well. The musicians were excellent!  The Bach piece was very nice, short.  Not sure it’s worth the 6 hrs, 5pm-11pm. But it’s nice to get out and downtown. Spent most of this morning online buying tickets to 3 (mostly) Beethoven concerts in May and June. Should enjoy (most of) those better.  Learning that Kennedy Center presents a mix of classics and modern in their classical events.  I will look forward to them for the unique opportunities they are - won’t be able to do these forever. 

—Gentle hugs for @marshhawkAnnie, Chuck and Irving today. So much love shared 💕

—Fr David is in my thoughts!  I’d be great to hear an update as he goes along.  

Jacqui @kazu  That tire challenge will get resolved! Breathe through it, and I hope you can devote your inner peace to healing. 

I love the posts about packing!  It’s always a gazillion decisions but once you’re out the door I hope the calm can set in. Go with confidence!  Enjoy it all!  

I like pumpkin sort of, and curry sort of. Will not be making it but would give it a taste if somebody else made it… but that’s not happening around here!  

I like bourbon, and maybe some of the other ingredients but probably not all together.  No red wine for me, sniffle!  

Haven’t been to Orkney Islands. So interesting, historic, and remote. 

@ottahand7  Glad you felt supported through a difficult day. Loss is forever. May you find a safe place to hold it. Thank you for your posts, your adventures, and your flowers!  You brighten my world!  

@luvteaching hoping you get a shorter drive soon and DH’s health continues to return. 

@kochleffel May all the errands  go smoothly. Then the work starts….   

@aliaschief So happy for your good cruise experience!  Wonderful of you ti take us along!  

@JazzyV please remember one hand for yourself and one for the ship!  Stay safe!  

@St Pete Cruiser  Wow!  Glad you are getting care. The nerve toxins in some spider bites can be challenging. Sending healing thoughts to you and support for your Care Team. 

It is really raining here today!  Great to see the sunrise pix from Roy!  @rafinmd please be extra careful out and about in this poor visibility. 

My beans are done soaking, time to start the soup!  (This is a solo treat for me, DH is not interested!).

Blessings to all in need!  Cheers to all celebrating! Life is Good!  

Happy Friday to all, especially the workers in need of time to refuel! 

Maureen 

Wanting to add my thoughts to all those remembering losses in Canada 🇨🇦 today!  

Edited by RMLincoln
  • Like 22
  • Thanks 2

35 minutes ago, Crazy For Cats said:

Good Afternoon Everyone, thanks for the daily fleet report.  I’m a little late since work was so busy this morning.  It’s a beautiful day here in New England.  I’ll pass on today’s meal suggestion, like others I’ll have my pumpkin in pie.  I hope everyone has a good day today.

I’d certainly like a good piece of blueberry pie.  Maybe next month when we are on the Zaandam.

image.png.c317aa42da7aeeab21080da28ef16194.png

I saw that this morning and thought about including it today.  Anyone who wants to celebrate blueberry pies today, save us a piece!

18 minutes ago, bennybear said:

Good morning and thanks all!  I just want to say thanks for all the wonderful kind messages, they are greatly appreciated.  Feeling stronger each day! I adore pumpkin curry!   

I read quickly yesterday, but just wanted to respond that the Japan circumnavigation we did in 2019 was one of our most favourite cruises ever.  So if you have questions about ports I am happy to help,   We found combining the cruise with two weeks on a land trip to be perfect.  HAL for the itinerary and cost shone, and was thoroughly enjoyed.   So please don’t be dissuaded.  

Brenda, great news you're feeling stronger each day!  We've been worried about you.  Get plenty of rest to aid in healing.  😊

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

Happy Friday!  

@bennybearGood to hear you're feeling stronger.  @marshhawkthinking about you today as Irving goes to the rainbow bridge, hugs to you.  @St Pete CruiserSorry to hear you're in the hospital, hoping you're feeling better soon.  

Not sure about the curry meal, a friend shared a curry chicken salad recipe, but I've never bought or made anything with curry.  Speaking of clean humor, the Carol Burnett birthday party the other night was great!  There's nobody like her around anymore!  (I guess some of her humor might be a bit "off-color" though!)  

Thanks to all for the pictures, recipes, sharing and jokes!  Have a good weekend!  K

• Like 22
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, RMLincoln said:

It is really raining here today!  Great to see the sunrise pix from Roy!  @rafinmd please be extra careful out and about in this poor visibility.

I am back home after a good morning.  Today is trash day and I knew the weather was coming so I took my trash can out to the street yesterday evening, and took last minute stuff out about 6:30 while there was still just a little drizzle.  I headed to Wegmans about 7:15, stopped at our mall for a 15-minute walk, did my shopping and was back about 9.  A mild but significant rain as I walked to the car, from the mall parking garage to the mall and back (each of those 3 legs about 100m feet subject to the weather), Wegmans had a covered passage from their garage to the store, and a mild rain when I got back home, and have been hunkered down ever since.  When I was out visibility was still fine.

I'd really encourage you once again to think about The Music Center at Strathmore.  Located next to the Grosvenor-Strathmore Metro station with free concert parking at the station, it's about a 20 minute drive from Aspen Hill,

BSO as well as other groups have a varied collection of performances there.

Roy

• Like 23

1 hour ago, RMLincoln said:

May all the errands  go smoothly. Then the work starts…

The clothing drop-off and paint purchase went smoothly. I don't plan to paint the steps, all three of them, immediately, but the paint was on sale. The cardboardeaux purchase required mental adjustment because the brand I wanted is no longer stocked.

• Like 18

Good afternoon.  Our sun disappeared shortly after I left to run my errands. Our temperatures reached 74F, but will drop into the 60s a little later when the north part of the storm front comes through between 3 and 4 pm.  We're under a tornado watch, but the worst of the storm is south of us and will go through Waco.  Joy @Seasick Sailor will get the south end of the storm about 5-6 pm.  In between, there is a tornado warning with a circulation pattern, but no tornado has developed yet.  The Waco and even some of the DFW tv stations are running continuous coverage of the storm.  One weatherman just called it a violent thunderstorm, and another called it a classic super cell.   I hope everyone in it's path continue to stay safe.

When I got home this morning, we managed to squeeze one more car and the golf cart under the cover of our port.  At that time, our neighbor still had has cars and motorhome parked next door.  They are also predicting hail, so all the cars will be safe from the hail.

BTW, our neighbor postponed the concert until Sunday night several hours ago.

6 hours ago, grapau27 said:

Nice photos Lenda.

Graham.

Thank you, Graham.  It was a challenge to get pictures with all the rain.

6 hours ago, Cruzin Terri said:

Thanks for the photos.  We will be in Kirkwall in the beginning of July.  I have arranged a private tour called “Orkney in a Nutshell”.  There will be eight of us.  I am happy to see some photos.  Hope we have a nice sunny day.

Terri

Terri, I also hope you have a sunny day.  I have seen pictures of Kirkwall on a sunny day, and it is a pretty area.  If you check one of the links that Sandi, @StLouisCruisers provided, you'll see pictures taken on a sunny day.

6 hours ago, superoma said:

today is also the national day of mourning in Canada. 

“Each year on April 28, Canadians remember and honour those who have been killed or suffered injuries or illness at work. This day, known as the National Day of Mourning, was established by the Canadian Labour Congress in 1984 and made official in 1991.”

Eva, I like the idea of the Day of Mourning, and will join our Canadian Dailyites honoring those who have been ill, injured or killed at work.

3 hours ago, Denise T said:

Back from the chiropractor. Straightened me out. 

Back from the dentist. Having multiple procedures down to save what teeth I have left. Last year I had three wisdom teeth pulled. A few months ago, a root canal. Now working on treating my gingivitis. My teeth cost almost as much as a car by the time I am finished. Unfortunately, dental insurance does not cover a whole lot. 

Loving the wonderful pictures. 

Watching the Juneau web cam as Carnival Miracle sails in. 

These will be the longest 30 days ever!😁

Denise, my dentist is also doing all he can to help me keep my teeth.  To me, it's worth the money.

1 hour ago, AncientWanderer said:

Another one for the garden club — a cactus growing out of the neighbor’s rain gutter.  Told ya we have lots of weeds this year.  🤪

F7EBDE41-F0DE-4A8C-8A42-D142118F65D8.jpeg.2bc4d931d2098124b0bf9c66bc643020.jpeg

Maxine, thanks for the picture.  One year, our neighbor had a small tree growing out of the gutter.  Once when we returned from Arizona, there was a large weed growing out of the middle of a rock.  The rock was part of the border of the flowerbed.

IMG_5789.thumb.JPG.618fb2e3c54ea2dbac09a16e234e0b17.JPG

5 hours ago, RedneckBob said:

Great pictures. I have a story about the The Empress Hotel.

Years ago we were staying in Victoria in July and while touring downtown we met this man who was from Phoenix attending a Fireman’s convention at the hotel. The day we met him it was over 90 degrees and no a/c in the hotel. All the fans in the area had been sold so he had no fan in his room. So the poor guy left Phoenix where the temp was over 100 degrees to the cool Northwest and this was what he experienced.

RNB, I can believe that.  In 1992, when we first drove to Fairbanks, it was 92F when we arrived.  That was much warmer than Texas 11 days earlier when we left.  Weather is definitely strange.  

2 hours ago, bennybear said:

Brenda, it was good to see  your post.  I'm glad you are getting stronger every day.  Take care.

I just checked the radar again, and the worst of the storm will be south of us.  Many times, the stroms split when they reach our lake.

Lenda

• Like 19
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, superoma said:

today is also the national day of mourning in Canada. 

“Each year on April 28, Canadians remember and honour those who have been killed or suffered injuries or illness at work. This day, known as the National Day of Mourning, was established by the Canadian Labour Congress in 1984 and made official in 1991.”

There is no official day like this in the U.S., but there is an unofficial Worker's Memorial Day, organized by union councils. I gave the invocation at one several years ago, held in a cemetery where there is a memorial to workers, traveling for work, who were killed in a train wreck.

• Like 14

Good afternoon, everyone!

@bennybear Yes, it is good to hear from you!   

@marshhawk More hugs to you.

DS Mary Jo and I enjoyed the quilt show.  She is not a quilter but can appreciate the workmanship that goes into them as well as the artistry in fabric selection.  

For a town the size of Midland, the Center for the Arts is a fabulous venue.  There is a symphony orchestra that has a regular season and the Center does have a "Broadway" season.  Next April Come From Away will be presented and I am going even if no one goes with me.  Next week Sue and I are going to a musical presentation by a musician from Sydney, Nova Scotia.  The Center regularly has exhibits in their museum space.  Currently there is one about architecture in Midland, greatly inspired by Aldon Dow, a student of Frank Lloyd Wright.  They often have programs and exhibits for kids that center around arts and sciences.  We are lucky to have something like that.

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Quartzsite Cruiser said:

Good afternoon.  Our sun disappeared shortly after I left to run my errands. Our temperatures reached 74F, but will drop into the 60s a little later when the north part of the storm front comes through between 3 and 4 pm.  We're under a tornado watch, but the worst of the storm is south of us and will go through Waco.  Joy @Seasick Sailor will get the south end of the storm about 5-6 pm.  In between, there is a tornado warning with a circulation pattern, but no tornado has developed yet.  The Waco and even some of the DFW tv stations are running continuous coverage of the storm.  One weatherman just called it a violent thunderstorm, and another called it a classic super cell.   I hope everyone in it's path continue to stay safe.

When I got home this morning, we managed to squeeze one more car and the golf cart under the cover of our port.  At that time, our neighbor still had has cars and motorhome parked next door.  They are also predicting hail, so all the cars will be safe from the hail.

Terri, I also hope you have a sunny day.  I have seen pictures of Kirkwall on a sunny day, and it is a pretty area.  If you check one of the links that Sandi, @StLouisCruisers provided, you'll see pictures taken on a sunny day.

Eva, I like the idea of the Day of Mourning, and will join our Canadian Dailyites honoring those who have been ill, injured or killed at work.

Denise, my dentist is also doing all he can to help me keep my teeth.  To me, it's worth the money.

Maxine, thanks for the picture.  One year, our neighbor had a small tree growing out of the gutter.  Once when we returned from Arizona, there was a large weed growing out of the middle of a rock.  The rock was part of the border of the flowerbed.

RNB, I can believe that.  In 1992, when we first drove to Fairbanks, it was 92F when we arrived.  That was much warmer than Texas 11 days earlier when we left.  Weather is definitely strange.  

Brenda, it was good to see  your post.  I'm glad you are getting stronger every day.  Take care.

I just checked the radar again, and the worst of the storm will be south of us.  Many times, the stroms split when they reach our lake.

Lenda

Lenda, the weed in the rock made me think of Jack and the Beanstalk with the magic beans.  Glad you took a picture!

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Good Friday Afternoon Dailyites.  Yes Irving crossed over the Rainbow Bridge this morning, and was buried next to Neko, Fuzzy and Bebe.  Hard year for cat loss, and Irving was Chuck's buddy.  Sat in his lap all the time, even when Chuck was working.  It was very sad for me, but I think much harder on Chuck.  All I could think of was how much pain this cat had been in over the last year.  That helped me make the decision.

I have always wanted to go to Orkney, ever since I heard a musical piece, called An Orkney Wedding, and at the end of the piece, a bag pipe came down from the back of the hall, marched up on the stage, and joined in the festivities (yes it was part of the symphony, but quite dramatic).  Orkney, Shetland, Isle of Man and Isle of Skye.  Yup, that and Iceland, will complete my current un planned  un reserved, bucket list.

@St Pete CruiserI hope you left the spider where you found him, like not on the ship.

@dfishI love hiking around the north GA mountains looking for Trillium.  Have not done that in a while, oh looking for the elusive rhododendrons.   Have fun with the return to Farkle Fridays!

@dobiemomI'm sorry you aren't able to get that 6 hours of sleep again, back to the naps. DH put  soft gauge pads under the patch, he said it helped because it was no longer digging into his face when he slept.  And with gauge he was still getting air to the eye.

I like comedy.  I like going to see comedians.  I don't like a comedian that thinks that cursing is funny.  Shari and I were on a cruise years ago, and the comedian used cuss words every other word.  We both got up and walked out.  She looked at me and said it sounded just like our office.  But DH will tell you Shari and I always sounded like two sailors with limited vocabulary.

Does anyone watch Death in Paradise, when Catherine was going to help Mooney make watermelon curry?  When I saw pumpkin curry, that's all I could think about.  But I had great spicy pumpkin soup in Jamaica, and I love curry, so I may have to try this when we get back from our trip.  I told DH I am not cooking anything that creates left overs before we leave.  And I am not going to dirty a dish after Monday night.

OK, Holland question for the day?  Do they sell cigarettes on board?

Edited by marshhawk
  • Like 18
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, AncientWanderer said:

Lenda, the weed in the rock made me think of Jack and the Beanstalk with the magic beans.  Glad you took a picture!

As you could see, the top of it broke off when I tried to pull it.  That is when I realized it was growing through the rock.  Our rocks are limestone, which can become fragile over time with the changing weather.  I figured that was one for the books, so I had to get a picture.

4 minutes ago, marshhawk said:

Good Friday Afternoon Dailyites.  Yes Irving crossed over the Rainbow Bridge this morning, and was buried next to Neko, Fuzzy and Bebe.  Hard year for cat loss, and Irving was Chuck's buddy.  Sat in his lap all the time, even when Chuck was working.  It was very sad for me, but I think much harder on Chuck.  All I could think of was how much pain this cat had been in over the last year.  That helped me make the decision.

I have always wanted to go to Orkney, ever since I heard a musical piece, called An Orkney Wedding, and at the end of the piece, a bag pipe came down from the back of the hall, marched up on the stage, and joined in the festivities (yes it was part of the symphony, but quite dramatic).  Orkney, Shetland, Isle of Man and Isle of Skye.  Yup, that and Iceland, will complete my current un planned  un reserved, bucket list.

@St Pete CruiserI hope you left the spider where you found him, like not on the ship.

@dfishI love hiking around the north GA mountains looking for Trillium.  Have done that in a while, oh and the elusive rhododendrons.   Have fun with the return to Farkle Fridays!

@dobiemomI'm sorry you aren't able to get that 6 hours of sleep again, back to the naps. DH put  soft gauge pads under the patch, he said it helped because it was no longer digging into his face when he slept.

I like comedy.  I like going to see comedians.  I don't like a comedian that thinks that cursing is funny.  Shari and I were on a cruise years ago, and the comedian used cuss words every other word.  We both got up and walked out.  She looked at me and said it sounded just like our office.  But DH will tell you Shari and I always sounded like two sailors with limited vocabulary.

Does anyone watch Death in Paradise, when Catherine was going to help Mooney make watermelon curry?  When I saw pumpkin curry, that's all I could think about.  But I had great spicy pumpkin soup in Jamaica, and I love curry, so I may have to try this when we get back from our trip.  I told DH I am not cooking anything that creates left overs before we leave.  And I am not going to dirty a dish after Monday night.

Annie, first, our condolences on Irving crossing the Rainbow Bridge, but he is now pain free, and waiting for you and Chuck.

On our first Carnival cruise in 1991 when the DDs were with us, we enjoyed the comedian on night.  Since I'm a night owl, I decided to check out is midnight X rated show.  He was not funny at all, since he was trying to see how many F bombs in could work into one sentence.  I was standing in the back fo the showroom, and left rather quickly.

They do sell cigarettes on board, but I'm not sure how great the prices are or what brands the sell since I'm not a smoker.

Lenda

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

Good afternoon everyone. Errands this morning so I am just now settling in to deal with my emails and anything else that is calling for my attention. @marshhawkI am sorry about Irving, but I always remind myself that when they are ready to go we need to let go. They are not living for any event in the future and if we can spare them pain and discomfort it is kindness to do so.

Kirkwall is one of my favorite places. I used to take my students to Orkney to see the archaeological sites there and several of them wound up going back.... one, I believe is still there since she got work with one of the survey groups.  And I see the WC is in another of my favorite towns.... Portree. I could hang out in either the Orkneys or the Hebrides for a long time. Shetland gets a bit too cold even for me.

@St Louis CruiserOuch to that spider bite. Hope you are well on the way to recovery.

Need to walk the dogs. Sun is shinning, wind is blowing and the temps are warmish, but I still need a jacket.

Susan

• Like 16

25 minutes ago, Quartzsite Cruiser said:

They do sell cigarettes on board, but I'm not sure how great the prices are or what brands the sell since I'm not a smoker.

The prices are generally incredibly cheap compared to US prices -- but the selection is also limited.  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, rafinmd said:

I'd really encourage you once again to think about The Music Center at Strathmore.  Located next to the Grosvenor-Strathmore Metro station with free concert parking at the station, it's about a 20 minute drive from Aspen Hill,

Roy

Roy, glad you were able to get your outside errands done early and safely. It’s been pretty ugly here this afternoon. Good day inside!  
We are getting emails from Strathmore and watching for an opportunity. They are advertising a first-time symphony on the Cosmos with a backdrop of Hubble telescope images. I think we’ll keep an eye open for a more familiar classical presentation first. Thank you for encouraging me!  We’re still branching out into our new environment. Well, not today!  Staying in!  m—

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, highscar said:

@StLouisCruiserswhen we did the transpacific we were advised to carry insect repellent.    Don’t know if that would have discouraged your pest.  

48 minutes ago, durangoscots said:

@St Louis CruiserOuch to that spider bite. Hope you are well on the way to recovery.

Don't know how the quotes got jumbled but that was @St Pete Cruiser  and the bite occurred while sailing the Noordam with a medical disembarkation in Hilo.  Praying for a speedy recovery.

Roy

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, marshhawk said:

@dfishI love hiking around the north GA mountains looking for Trillium.  Have not done that in a while, oh looking for the elusive rhododendrons.   Have fun with the return to Farkle Fridays!

@dobiemomI'm sorry you aren't able to get that 6 hours of sleep again, back to the naps. DH put  soft gauge pads under the patch, he said it helped because it was no longer digging into his face when he slept.  And with gauge he was still getting air to the eye.

Sorry to hear Irvine has crossed the rainbow bridge Annie.

Graham.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, grapau27 said:

Dinner tonight.

Indonesian.

IMG_20230428_182820.jpg

IMG_20230428_184758.jpg

IMG_20230428_184811.jpg

IMG_20230428_191427.jpg

IMG_20230428_191439.jpg

IMG_20230428_193733.jpg

Your dinner looks delicious and fresh.  I'm sure you enjoyed that meal and I hope the good food continues.  Thanks for the photos!

2 hours ago, rafinmd said:

I am back home after a good morning.  Today is trash day and I knew the weather was coming so I took my trash can out to the street yesterday evening, and took last minute stuff out about 6:30 while there was still just a little drizzle.  I headed to Wegmans about 7:15, stopped at our mall for a 15-minute walk, did my shopping and was back about 9.  A mild but significant rain as I walked to the car, from the mall parking garage to the mall and back (each of those 3 legs about 100m feet subject to the weather), Wegmans had a covered passage from their garage to the store, and a mild rain when I got back home, and have been hunkered down ever since.  When I was out visibility was still fine.

Roy

You've moved up to 15 minute walks so keep up the great work!  Every little bit helps.

1 hour ago, Quartzsite Cruiser said:

Lenda

I hope the tornado watches are over.  Take care!

1 hour ago, dfish said:

Good afternoon, everyone!

@bennybear Yes, it is good to hear from you!   

@marshhawk More hugs to you.

DS Mary Jo and I enjoyed the quilt show.  She is not a quilter but can appreciate the workmanship that goes into them as well as the artistry in fabric selection.  

For a town the size of Midland, the Center for the Arts is a fabulous venue.  There is a symphony orchestra that has a regular season and the Center does have a "Broadway" season.  Next April Come From Away will be presented and I am going even if no one goes with me.  Next week Sue and I are going to a musical presentation by a musician from Sydney, Nova Scotia.  The Center regularly has exhibits in their museum space.  Currently there is one about architecture in Midland, greatly inspired by Aldon Dow, a student of Frank Lloyd Wright.  They often have programs and exhibits for kids that center around arts and sciences.  We are lucky to have something like that.

Midland is so lucky to have the Center for the Arts.  For a small town like that to have that venue is amazing, and I'm sure a lot of the money to start up and to support it comes from being the headquarters of such a large corporation.  

1 hour ago, marshhawk said:

Annie, hugs from us after such a difficult day!.  {{hugs}}

8 minutes ago, highscar said:

@StLouisCruiserswhen we did the transpacific we were advised to carry insect repellent.    Don’t know if that would have discouraged your pest.  

I wasn't the one who was bitten - it was @St Pete Cruiser .  He said he was bitten while hiking and simply reported it on the Daily last night.  Someone must have confused me with him when he blue bubbled my name in his post.  I hope he is doing much better and is home soon!

9 minutes ago, rafinmd said:

Don't know how the quotes got jumbled but that was @St Pete Cruiser  and the bite occurred while sailing the Noordam with a medical disembarkation in Hilo.  Praying for a speedy recovery.

Roy

Exactly!!

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

The worst of the storm has passed without much damage here.  We have received 1 inch of rain since about 4 pm with most of it coming in about 20 minutes.  The wind was not as bad as predicted, but we got some hail.  Fortunately, while it was noisy on the metal roof, it wasn't too big.  The rain was so heavy, our front yard and part of the rest of the yard was under water, but most of it has run off by now.

I just checked the weather app, and our tornado watch will continue until 8 pm, but I think the worst is over, Sandi @StLouisCruisers.  It is just a light rain right now.

Lenda

• Like 12
  • Thanks 3