The Fleet Report and Daily for Tuesday May 16th, 2023

richwmn

Good morning, Dailyites, Welcome home, Rich, and Happy Anniversary Bruce and Sue!  I'm so glad the aide is working out, Terry.   I think the quote is akin to "Use it or lose it!"  We have been to Tunis, my fondest memory is the dealer in the market offering DH 300 camels for our red-headed DD!  

This morning the cleaning lady is dropping by soon to see if she will clean for us.  She works in a few houses in our complex, so that should make it easier for her - they are all somewhat similar, although ours is larger as we have a downstairs where DD lives.  Anyway, I'd better go and do a bit of preparatory tidying, so she won't think we are slobs, TTYL!

• Like 24

Afternoon all, we’ve brought Fluff home for as long as we can. The good news is that they’re removed fluid from her chest and her heart is ok and she is off oxygen. The bad news is she has cancer in the lungs probably spread from the mammary glands removed last year. She came home with pain meds and instructions to follow up with our regular vet. Call them if she starts having breathing issues again.💔

• Like 4
  • Thanks 26

46 minutes ago, luvteaching said:

DH got moved up to Sedro-Woolley yesterday but somehow his wheelchair didn't make the trip.

Oh no, on the wheelchair 😬. I hope they retrieve it for you and you don’t have to make the trip 🤞 

So glad to hear how he was welcomed and is comfortable in his new spot.  And, thank heavens on your much shorter trip for visits 👏 

3 minutes ago, 1ANGELCAT said:

Afternoon all, we’ve brought Fluff home for as long as we can. The good news is that they’re removed fluid from her chest and her heart is ok and she is off oxygen. The bad news is she has cancer in the lungs probably spread from the mammary glands removed last year. She came home with pain meds and instructions to follow up with our regular vet. Call them if she starts having breathing issues again.💔

Oh no on Fluff having cancer 💔 I am so sorry to hear this. 😔. I hope the meds help her and you can make her as comfortable as possible for as long as it is feasible.  😢 

3 hours ago, Heartgrove said:

#1 consideration at that point  will be Sam. The vet will see him next month on a home visit because it is too hard on him to get into the car now. He has good days like today where he is peppy but then a day like last week where he fell down a portion of our stairs to the lower level.

Sorry to hear about Sam.  Those vet home visits are the best 👍. So much easier on the dog.  Ouch on the stairs - poor guy.  Hopefully he still will have many more good days than bad 🤞 

4 hours ago, smitty34877 said:

We are managing well here and the aide is proving to be a huge asset. Even the knots in my shoulders are relaxing a little!

That is so good to hear 🙂 

LOL @Vict0riann on cleaning before the cleaning lady gets there.  You are not alone 😉. Hope she works out and can assist you 🤞 

• Like 22
  • Thanks 3

Welcome back Rich and thank you for taking us along on your trip. That's probably as close to a GWV that I'll ever get!

Happy anniversary to @aliaschief and @DWAliaschief! Have a safe trip home.

I love trees, and our yard has quite a few -- I finally hired someone to do the leaf clean-up last fall -- without DDDH, it's just too much for me. But I was very upset last week when the neighbor behind me took down a beautiful, old, healthy oak tree that reigned over the rest of the ones in the area. I couldn't complain since it was on their property, but I feel sad about it. We need more trees, not fewer! Oh well.

My cardiologist's assessment that I wouldn't need a procedure may have been premature. I finally saw the surgeon last week and he suggested the possibility of a 2-day ablation procedure to get the AFib under control, which might also help the mitral valve issue. The staff did a very detailed echocardiogram while I was there, and he'll base his recommendation on those results. Of course, he's away from the office this week.....

The colors for my church women's group are purple & gold, so I have lots of purple shirts to choose from.  It will be a sea of purple when we have our national convention at the end of next month -- maybe we'll get some aliens to visit???

Have a good day, friends!

Edited by NextOne
  • Like 28
  • Thanks 1

Welcome back @richwmn  

Many thanks to @StLouisCruisersSandi for the outstanding follow through!  
And to @rafinmd Roy, @JazzyV and @superomaEva for the Care and Celebration lists!  And the food and beverage researchers!  Thanks to all! 
And to all the Dailyites for your caring sharing!  

A most happy anniversary to Bruce and Sue!  And applause 👏 for your work with your grandkids; safe travels home!  

🙏 for Terri and DH @Cruzin Terri for improvement soon!  

@1ANGELCAT glad Fluffy is more comfortable but so sorry her prognosis is not good. 💔

Hope @luvteaching DH’s wheelchair comes back!  So glad he is closer!  

@tupper10glad you are improving slowly. 

Blessings to all in need of healing, comfort or hope!  
Cheers to all celebrating, life is good!  
Smooth travels to all away, and especially thinking of @marshhawk in Sitka. Positive thoughts to those working out future travel plans, especially around health issues for loved ones!  

Prayers for Alberta and Ukraine. And all those impacted by the shooting in Farmington. I have friends in NM on standby as a Behavioral Health crisis response team!  They are too busy…

Today we received our (expensive) new tonometer to take home eye pressure measurements!  Trying to make it  all work is not easy. DH is now on the phone with them…. but we’ll get there!  New passwords, new devices, oiy!  So far we haven’t seen a pressure measure but I’m hopeful, and have faith! I say, when we pray for guidance and seek counsel of experts, we should follow the path that unfolds!  Here we are! More to come….   Oh he just got reading out of the software:  above target but not much higher than from the doctor office. Hopefully she’ll get the numbers and advise on changes in meds 🤞

Sky has turned gray, wind is up, rain on the way!  But Maryland’s weather is generally kind, I have no complaints. 

As for trees, I loved living in the forest (mixed conifer and aspens, with cottonwoods on the lower valley, brilliant) but got worn down from the anxieties of fire season, and storms causing tree falls, sometimes by the hundreds. Here I don’t need to carry a chainsaw to get to the paved road! I don’t need my fire radio, boots, helmet, yellow and greens… Very grateful we could do it as long as we did, and that we don’t have to any more!  Blessings to those who do!  _storage_emulated_0_Download_Collage10x12.thumb.jpeg.028eb0f5b15c9410fc59a303d9bc0d5b.jpeg

Maureen 

• Like 27
  • Thanks 4

Good afternoon.  I've slacked off in my walking the last few weeks between yard work, rain and hot days.  This afternoon, I took my walk when I went to pick up the mail, and discovered again how true today's quote is.  I'm a little out of shape.  I guess this summer if I want to walk, I'll have to get up very early for me before it gets too hot.  The rest of the day, I've been tackling Ancestry, and I'm making some progress.  I traced one of DH's ancestors aback to 1480 in England, but then couldn't find anyone further back.

3 hours ago, luvteaching said:

Good morning!

Welcome back @richwmn! Happy Anniversary @aliaschief and @DWAliaschief.

We have a slightly cooler day today - mid to upper 70's which is still quite warm for the Pacific Northwest. 

DH got moved up to Sedro-Woolley yesterday but somehow his wheelchair didn't make the trip. How that happened is up for wondering as he should have been sitting in it! I understand that at the old facility there were two different services there to pick him up and the one that got there first was the one that should have been canceled. They had him loaded up when the other service arrived. I guess, from the driver, there was some talking, arguing, etc. and then things worked out. However DH's wheelchair didn't make the transfer. Not sure if that means a drive south for me or if they'll get it to us. Another mystery today. 

Other than that I'm now down to a 15-17 minute commute (2 stoplights and 3 stop signs going in and 2 lights and one sign coming home). The staff was so welcoming yesterday with lots of hugs and "welcome back" comments. I supply them with cookies and took in chocolate chip - the dozen were gone by the time  I headed for home so more going in today. DH is settled in and that's the main thing. 

Karen

Karen, I'm very glad your DH was transferred closer to home, and was welcome by the staff.  But how do people manage to misplace a wheelchair that the patient is supposed to be using?  I hope they find it soon.  I'm glad you don't have that long drive anymore.

3 hours ago, Vict0riann said:

Good morning, Dailyites, Welcome home, Rich, and Happy Anniversary Bruce and Sue!  I'm so glad the aide is working out, Terry.   I think the quote is akin to "Use it or lose it!"  We have been to Tunis, my fondest memory is the dealer in the market offering DH 300 camels for our red-headed DD!  

This morning the cleaning lady is dropping by soon to see if she will clean for us.  She works in a few houses in our complex, so that should make it easier for her - they are all somewhat similar, although ours is larger as we have a downstairs where DD lives.  Anyway, I'd better go and do a bit of preparatory tidying, so she won't think we are slobs, TTYL!

Ann, I hope the cleaning lady agreed to work for you.  You have enough on your plate without having to clean.

2 hours ago, 1ANGELCAT said:

I'm glad Fluff is home and feeling better, but very sorry about the cancer.  I hope you can keep her comfortable and doing well for quite a while.

1 hour ago, NextOne said:

Welcome back Rich and thank you for taking us along on your trip. That's probably as close to a GWV that I'll ever get!

Happy anniversary to @aliaschief and @DWAliaschief! Have a safe trip home.

I love trees, and our yard has quite a few -- I finally hired someone to do the leaf clean-up last fall -- without DDDH, it's just too much for me. But I was very upset last week when the neighbor behind me took down a beautiful, old, healthy oak tree that reigned over the rest of the ones in the area. I couldn't complain since it was on their property, but I feel sad about it. We need more trees, not fewer! Oh well.

My cardiologist's assessment that I wouldn't need a procedure may have been premature. I finally saw the surgeon last week and he suggested the possibility of a 2-day ablation procedure to get the AFib under control, which might also help the mitral valve issue. The staff did a very detailed echocardiogram while I was there, and he'll base his recommendation on those results. Of course, he's away from the office this week.....

The colors for my church women's group are purple & gold, so I have lots of purple shirts to choose from.  It will be a sea of purple when we have our national convention at the end of next month -- maybe we'll get some aliens to visit???

Have a good day, friends!

Edi, I'm sorry you may have to have a procedure after all.  The one proposed sounds better than having a valve replaced, so if needed, I hope it works well.

1 hour ago, 1ANGELCAT said:

Thanks everyone for their prayers and support 

IMG_0929.jpeg

Fluff could be the fluffy twin our our younger DD's cat who lived to be 18 years old.  Frisky was always purring, almost 24/7, so when she stopped purring, DD knew it was time for Frisky to cross the Rainbow Bridge.

PA030022.thumb.JPG.97987217b62bcd8a906d65fea579e2af.JPG

8 minutes ago, RMLincoln said:

Welcome back @richwmn  

Many thanks to @StLouisCruisersSandi for the outstanding follow through!  
And to @rafinmd Roy, @JazzyV and @superomaEva for the Care and Celebration lists!  And the food and beverage researchers!  Thanks to all! 
And to all the Dailyites for your caring sharing!  

A most happy anniversary to Bruce and Sue!  And applause 👏 for your work with your grandkids; safe travels home!  

🙏 for Terri and DH @Cruzin Terri for improvement soon!  

@1ANGELCAT glad Fluffy is more comfortable but so sorry her prognosis is not good. 💔

Hope @luvteaching DH’s wheelchair comes back!  So glad he is closer!  

@tupper10glad you are improving slowly. 

Blessings to all in need of healing, comfort or hope!  
Cheers to all celebrating, life is good!  
Smooth travels to all away, and especially thinking of @marshhawk in Sitka. Positive thoughts to those working out future travel plans, especially around health issues for loved ones!  

Prayers for Alberta and Ukraine. And all those impacted by the shooting in Farmington. I have friends in NM on standby as a Behavioral Health crisis response team!  They are too busy…

Today we received our (expensive) new tonometer to take home eye pressure measurements!  Trying to make it  all work is not easy. DH is now on the phone with them…. but we’ll get there!  New passwords, new devices, oiy!  So far we haven’t seen a pressure measure but I’m hopeful, and have faith! I say, when we pray for guidance and seek counsel of experts, we should follow the path that unfolds!  Here we are! More to come….   Oh he just got reading out of the software:  above target but not much higher than from the doctor office. Hopefully she’ll get the numbers and advise on changes in meds 🤞

Sky has turned gray, wind is up, rain on the way!  But Maryland’s weather is generally kind, I have no complaints. 

As for trees, I loved living in the forest (mixed conifer and aspens, with cottonwoods on the lower valley, brilliant) but got worn down from the anxieties of fire season, and storms causing tree falls, sometimes by the hundreds. Here I don’t need to carry a chainsaw to get to the paved road! I don’t need my fire radio, boots, helmet, yellow and greens… Very grateful we could do it as long as we did, and that we don’t have to any more!  Blessings to those who do!  _storage_emulated_0_Download_Collage10x12.thumb.jpeg.028eb0f5b15c9410fc59a303d9bc0d5b.jpeg

Maureen 

Maureen, thanks for the amazing pictures.  I always wonder when we are in the western mountains about people who do not put a firebreak between their houses and the tress.  I'm glad your DH got the meter working, and hope the first reading was not completely accurate, but high.

Lenda

• Like 24
  • Thanks 3

Good day and thanks all!  Welcome back @richwmn

@aliaschiefhappy anniversary 

@NextOne hope all goes well for you.  I agree about the trees.  A week ago a new neighbour took down 6 mature trees, so sad!  

For the book club, I’m reading an interesting novel about Cyprus, The Island of the mIssing Trees, and one of the narrators is a fig tree.  

It  sounds like @ger_77 has the nice weather we had yesterday. 

Today we are over four times worse than Beijing for air quality; this is the worst we’ve ever seen 

IMG_2300.jpeg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 13

2 hours ago, 1ANGELCAT said:

I'm sorry about Fluff's diagnosis.  I know Fluff will feel your love twicefold in her remaining days.

6 hours ago, 0106 said:

Thank you to all who make the Daily a special place

I will be wearing purple in honor of World Peace Day.  Here is a portion of what I believe is a Hindu prayer.

May there be peace in celestial regions.
May there be peace on earth.
May the waters be appeasing.
May herbs be wholesome, and may trees and plants bring peace to all.

🕊️🕊️🕊️

Thank you for sharing that prayer.

5 hours ago, Heartgrove said:

We are considering a cruise next year before our 2024 Rotterdam Transatlantic that calls on Tunis. I'm trying to plan an additional cruise (or two) in the Med plus about a week in Italy before heading North to The Netherlands. A lot of variables which include how long we will be gone enter into the equation. #1 consideration at that point  will be Sam. The vet will see him next month on a home visit because it is too hard on him to get into the car now. He has good days like today where he is peppy but then a day like last week where he fell down a portion of our stairs to the lower level.

Stay Safe!

- Jack

I'm sorry to hear about Sam's disability.  I hope he is not in a lot of pain.

4 hours ago, cunnorl said:

Welcome back Rich. I really enjoyed following your blog. Sandi did a great job in your absence. I dont think any of us really understand the amount of time and dedication that goes into this thread everyday. I really appreciate everyone's efforts. 

Yes, she did!  And, no, we don't understand the time that goes into it.  I know my part takes very little time compared to what Rich/Roy/Sandi did.

@superoma You can take me off the Care List. I am getting stronger everyday. I know i is because of everyones prayers. Thank You!

That is great news.

We are booked for the 2nd time on the Grand SAmerica/Antartica for the fall. 1st time cancelled due to covid.  I am not sure that I will be fully released. DH doesnt think it is the best time to go, because it is at the  very beginning of their summer.  He thinks the weather may be too variable. Not sure what to . I know a first world problem for sure.

I would love to do that cruise.

4 hours ago, Cruzin Terri said:

Thanks for all the votes of confidence.  Now that DH is up I found out that after I fell asleep, he woke up and was awake most of the night.  He went in search of Tylenol and couldn’t find it and didn’t want to call me.  So he had a worse night than I thought.

After I change his dressing, he is going back to bed to try to get some sleep.  I am going out to run some errands. Need to go to the wine store, Staples and Home Depot.   

Then back home to do what needs to be done around here.

More later.

Terri

I hope his nap helps.  Sometimes I feel worse after a nap.

4 hours ago, Cruising-along said:

We got home in the early evening yesterday, the flight was good and short.  While we were gone the area had quite a heat wave -- around 90F.  But it's cooler today and I plan to get outside and do some deadheading and general gardening.  I see that my seedlings did great, I bet my neighbor checked on them.  I had put them in pans of water knowing about the weather forecast.

Good thinking!

4 hours ago, Cruising-along said:

Today is our oldest grandson's 10th birthday.  So hard to believe he's that old already!  The family will all be meeting for dinner to celebrate, and then  the party will be on Saturday.  We also need to get groceries -- the cupboards are bare!  

Happy Birthday to Foster!

3 hours ago, luvteaching said:

DH got moved up to Sedro-Woolley yesterday but somehow his wheelchair didn't make the trip. How that happened is up for wondering as he should have been sitting in it! I understand that at the old facility there were two different services there to pick him up and the one that got there first was the one that should have been canceled. They had him loaded up when the other service arrived. I guess, from the driver, there was some talking, arguing, etc. and then things worked out. However DH's wheelchair didn't make the transfer. Not sure if that means a drive south for me or if they'll get it to us. Another mystery today. 

Other than that I'm now down to a 15-17 minute commute (2 stoplights and 3 stop signs going in and 2 lights and one sign coming home). The staff was so welcoming yesterday with lots of hugs and "welcome back" comments. I supply them with cookies and took in chocolate chip - the dozen were gone by the time  I headed for home so more going in today. DH is settled in and that's the main thing. 

Karen

Great news on the move.  I hope the wheelchair issue gets straightened out quickly.  

@smitty34877 I am so happy to hear the aide is helping so much.  Caretakers often do too much and get burned out. That isn't good for them or the person they are caring for.  

• Like 18
  • Thanks 7

Cleaning lady will start tomorrow, yay!  I’m happy because the guest bathroom needs a good going-over before our visitors arrive, and I was not looking forward to scrubbing the bathtub - I might never get up off the floor!

a bit late for iris day, but my irises have started blooming.  We have had such warm weather, the flowers are going past very quickly.  We even have the air conditioning on. DA505D5D-A1AF-4CEE-96B2-9F0DF35E4FDB.thumb.jpeg.1f8e432d1bbb923d531031a848a1e5d2.jpeg

• Like 37

8 hours ago, StLouisCruisers said:

Sharon @Sharon in AZ hope you two have smooth sailing to Vancouver.

Thank you so much Sandi!  We are on our way to Vancouver and had heavy fog all morning but finally just sailed out of it, however it is a bit more bouncy. It was fun having the horn sounding in the fog. Craig remembers having heavy fog before but I don’t. I can’t believe that my 32 days of cruising has come to an end. I’ll be home tomorrow late night and see my puppy Blue on Thursday. I probably won’t be able to post tomorrow so I wish everyone well. 

Have a great day everyone!

• Like 31

59 minutes ago, bennybear said:

Today we are over four times worse than Beijing for air quality; this is the worst we’ve ever seen 

IMG_2300.jpeg

OMG - Yikes, Brenda 😬 Please stay in.

54 minutes ago, Vict0riann said:

Cleaning lady will start tomorrow, yay!  I’m happy because the guest bathroom needs a good going-over before our visitors arrive, and I was not looking forward to scrubbing the bathtub - I might never get up off the floor!

Yippee 👏. So glad that you have the help 👍 

42 minutes ago, Sharon in AZ said:

We are on our way to Vancouver and had heavy fog all morning but finally just sailed out of it, however it is a bit more bouncy. It was fun having the horn sounding in the fog. Craig remembers having heavy fog before but I don’t. I can’t believe that my 32 days of cruising has come to an end. I’ll be home tomorrow late night and see my puppy Blue on Thursday. I probably won’t be able to post tomorrow so I wish everyone well. 

Hope your disembarkation is smooth 🤞. Wishing you very safe travels home and a great reunion with Blue 🙂 

1 hour ago, RMLincoln said:

Good for you both at plugging away at the new machine.  I hope it gets more co-operative and the medical advice helps 🙏🏻

3 hours ago, NextOne said:

Well DAM, Edi - I hope you get an answer you like and if a procedure is necessary that it helps 🙏🏻 

6 hours ago, Cruising-along said:

Today is our oldest grandson's 10th birthday.  So hard to believe he's that old already!  The family will all be meeting for dinner to celebrate, and then  the party will be on Saturday. 

Happy birthday to you DGS.  Hope everyone has fun at the party 🙂 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, bennybear said:

Good day and thanks all!  Welcome back @richwmn

@aliaschiefhappy anniversary 

@NextOne hope all goes well for you.  I agree about the trees.  A week ago a new neighbour took down 6 mature trees, so sad!  

For the book club, I’m reading an interesting novel about Cyprus, The Island of the mIssing Trees, and one of the narrators is a fig tree.  

IMG_2300.jpeg

Brenda, I hope you ae staying inside and not getting smoke in the house.  I hope the smoke blows away soon.

1 hour ago, Vict0riann said:

a bit late for iris day, but my irises have started blooming.  We have had such warm weather, the flowers are going past very quickly.  We even have the air conditioning on. DA505D5D-A1AF-4CEE-96B2-9F0DF35E4FDB.thumb.jpeg.1f8e432d1bbb923d531031a848a1e5d2.jpeg

Ann, I'm happy you now have help with the house.  Your iris are gorgeous.  Purple iris are my favorites, but I'm neve seen ones like yours.  I'm jealous.  

51 minutes ago, Sharon in AZ said:

Thank you so much Sandi!  We are on our way to Vancouver and had heavy fog all morning but finally just sailed out of it, however it is a bit more bouncy. It was fun having the horn sounding in the fog. Craig remembers having heavy fog before but I don’t. I can’t believe that my 32 days of cruising has come to an end. I’ll be home tomorrow late night and see my puppy Blue on Thursday. I probably won’t be able to post tomorrow so I wish everyone well. 

Sharon, I hope the disembarkation goes smoothly tomorrow.  Safe travels home with on-time flights and luggage on board.

Lenda

• Like 17
  • Thanks 2

Happy Tuesday. A "pneumonia" front is coming through here.  It was sunny and 80, supposed to quickly drop to 60.  We did some more planting here, praying everything survives!  🙂  

@Cruzin Terrihoping you all get some sleep tonite.

@aliaschiefHappy Anniversary! 

@1ANGELCAThoping Fluff feels better at home with you and your love.

@bennybearthat does not look good, I'm sure you're staying in as much as possible.

@Vict0riannThe flowers look beautiful, glad to hear you have cleaning help!

Have a good rest of your day, hugs and cheers to all who need them!

• Like 20
  • Thanks 3

Brenda @bennybear your air quality is really, really bad!  Please stay in and take precautions not to breathe that air.  I hope things improve for your area soon.

Well, I've had no pep at all today.  My extra hour of "sleep" last night didn't do me any good at all, and I don't drink coffee so have just gotten by at low speed.  So I went to the nap room (very dark and quiet) this afternoon and rested.  Right after I got up DD called from her drive home from school and told me some great news.  Really gave me a boost!   Her principal called her in for a chat.  Uh-oh, she thought.  What did somebody tell their parent something she supposedly said?

Nope, good news.  The Ohio state test results are back and 100% of her homeroom math students passed the test.  Her second 4th grade math class all passed except for two students.  One reads at a 2nd grade level so misses half of her math lessons so she can tutored for reading.  Another one has terrible learning disabilities but he almost passed!  So that gave her a 91% pass rate in that class.  I'm so proud of her!  She has helped her fellow math teachers so much by them following her methods. Their school has the highest 4th grade math results in the district.  I often hear about low test scores across the country in math and English and it's pretty depressing.  Just wanted to share some good news today!

So far I only have one page finished in the photo book today so way behind.  Back to work.

• Like 26
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, StLouisCruisers said:

Brenda @bennybear your air quality is really, really bad!  Please stay in and take precautions not to breathe that air.  I hope things improve for your area soon.

Well, I've had no pep at all today.  My extra hour of "sleep" last night didn't do me any good at all, and I don't drink coffee so have just gotten by at low speed.  So I went to the nap room (very dark and quiet) this afternoon and rested.  Right after I got up DD called from her drive home from school and told me some great news.  Really gave me a boost!   Her principal called her in for a chat.  Uh-oh, she thought.  What did somebody tell their parent something she supposedly said?

Nope, good news.  The Ohio state test results are back and 100% of her homeroom math students passed the test.  Her second 4th grade math class all passed except for two students.  One reads at a 2nd grade level so misses half of her math lessons so she can tutored for reading.  Another one has terrible learning disabilities but he almost passed!  So that gave her a 91% pass rate in that class.  I'm so proud of her!  She has helped her fellow math teachers so much by them following her methods. Their school has the highest 4th grade math results in the district.  I often hear about low test scores across the country in math and English and it's pretty depressing.  Just wanted to share some good news today!

So far I only have one page finished in the photo book today so way behind.  Back to work.

Congratulations Sandi to your DD for her outstanding maths teaching results.

congrats-7.gif

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Good Evening Everyone, @richwmn welcome back and thank you for today's daily report.  @StLouisCruisers thank you for starting this thread all these weeks. 

It was another busy work day in the office. I wore purple to work today,  it's my favorite color to wear.

@1ANGELCAT I'm sorry to hear about Fluffs diagnosis but I know you'll take good care of her. Its not easy when one of the kids are sick.

I hope everyone has a nice evening. 

• Like 17
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, richwmn said:

Today is Love a Tree Day, National Sea Monkey Day, and Wear Purple for Peace Day

To me, if life boils down to one thing, it's movement. To live is to keep moving. - Jerry Seinfeld

0516World.thumb.png.2c8683cc12ef9ddc3ad3d6c5c4ebf0b8.png

oh welcome back.  Have you lost your sea legs yet?

And how quickly will you return to sailing.  

More important estimate how many photos your took on your world cruise.

toodles   I am sailing on disney Fantasy starting May 27 for 7 days.   Gonna watch cute kiddies around the ship since I have none myself. 

• Like 13

3 hours ago, bennybear said:

IMG_2300.jpeg

oh my - until I read the words above I thought this was a foggy sunrise.   still nice photo

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Sharon in AZ said:

Safe travels, Sharon.

• Like 12