🐾 🐾  Sea Dog gets Wet, a "Soggy Adventure LIVE" 10-21-23

Sea Dog

2 hours ago, ValerieJo said:

Definitely interested in how they work for you.  My feet swelled so badly on a back2back, I couldn’t get my shoes on.  (Had to wear cheap flip flops everywhere).  We have a 13 day coming in January so hopefully will not have a repeat issue.   Thanks for the suggestion. 

I love my Skechers slip on, very flexible and I don’t need to bend down to put them on and they come in size 15😁😁

• Like 4

8 hours ago, akcruz said:

What bothered me most is that they were seating people in the non reservation line while people missed their reserved time due to standing in line. Those with reservations should be seated first Next cruise is Celebrity with an early, 6 PM, dining time.  Not sure what we will do moving forward.

Good luck!  Just off Celebrity Eclipse, and experienced the same situation.

11 hours ago, Lorey2007 said:

Stay away from tap water, ice tea or lemonade on a cruise. Google or Youtube " how to dry  brush" I put on Eliemis oil and start brushing up from my toes, front and back of legs,  all the way up my body to my heart and then down from neck to heart, it helps with circulation.  I would do it after showering and before bed it has helped me with swelling.

I will look into that. Thank you.

10 hours ago, Etta1213 said:

You might ask your MD if you could take something like Lasix? To ease any stress to your heart? My dh has a pacemaker and has to be on Lasix daily; I'm not sure if it can be used occasionally such as when traveling. He's also on potassium three times a day.

Please take special care of yourself; you matter a lot to us; you're irreplaceable.

Good idea thanks.

9 hours ago, Jimbo said:

or stop drinking while on a cruise and see what happens. 😉

Blasphemy!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

12 hours ago, BecciBoo said:

I would be careful with those, notice the 1st ingredient is salt.  They may have some good minerals but if you are trying to alleviate swelling salt is not what you are looking for.

• Like 5

14 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

I’ll check now as I’m watching the Chiefs getting their butts kicked by the Broncos.

OMG, when Dave and I saw the score near the end of the game, we almost fell off of our seats! 🤣  What the heck happened?  And then I said, I know maybe Taylor S. was not in attendance since the game was at Denver!🤣  Big, Monday Night game for the Lions tonight!!!!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, jmh2006 said:

OMG, when Dave and I saw the score near the end of the game, we almost fell off of our seats! 🤣  What the heck happened?  And then I said, I know maybe Taylor S. was not in attendance since the game was at Denver!🤣  Big, Monday Night game for the Lions tonight!!!!

I love how Denver played  TS' "Shake it off"  song at the end of the game!  That is some second level trolling. 🙂

Edited by Tree_skier
  • Haha 10

36 minutes ago, jmh2006 said:

Mahomes had the flu but did not blame the loss on that. He said they just played really bad and Denver played a great game and deserved to win. I have suspected the Chiefs all season long with having weak receivers. None of them knew how to get open and they dropped a lot of balls. The defense played well but Kansas City's inability to score in the red zone has been problematic all year. This does not look like a Super Bowl contender yet.

New video coming soon. I think you will like it.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Mahomes had the flu but did not blame the loss on that. He said they just played really bad and Denver played a great game and deserved to win. I have suspected the Chiefs all season long with having weak receivers. None of them knew how to get open and they dropped a lot of balls. The defense played well but Kansas City's inability to score in the red zone has been problematic all year. This does not look like a Super Bowl contender yet.

New video coming soon. I think you will like it.

I can't wait!

A Dog's Day at the Soggy Dollar!

dji_fly_20231025_091152_0597_1698239886055_photo.thumb.JPG.1ea0d7f7bff0285ea2165796ca62c6e9.JPG

With so much amazing video, pictures and drone footage compliments of Captain Tom from Chillout Charters. I made another video for all of you to enjoy. As you can see @Sea Dog, @jmh2006, @Momof3gurlz and @Husky1987 had an amazing time. This was a dream come true for me to visit this magical place. I will go back as Jost Van Dyke is now in my DNA.

Enjoy a Dog's Day at the Soggy Dollar

Edited by Sea Dog
  • Like 19
  • Thanks 7

I'm happy to hear you liked the Riverside Hotel. We booked it for our upcoming Beyond cruise in May and then came across your review. Will you do a review of the Beyond? I would be interested to see what you think of it. It will be our first trip on Celebrity.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, kellyco said:

I'm happy to hear you liked the Riverside Hotel. We booked it for our upcoming Beyond cruise in May and then came across your review. Will you do a review of the Beyond? I would be interested to see what you think of it. It will be our first trip on Celebrity.

I will probably do a as if live after we get back. I want to do the review and think upon it as it will be our first Celebrity cruise and I would like to compare.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

I will probably do a as if live after we get back. I want to do the review and think upon it as it will be our first Celebrity cruise and I would like to compare.

Thank you and I look forward to reading it. Good luck with your surgery!

6 hours ago, akcruz said:

I would be careful with those, notice the 1st ingredient is salt.  They may have some good minerals but if you are trying to alleviate swelling salt is not what you are looking for.

It works for me quite well.  I used to have this problem on planes and on ship, but I started taking LMNT 2 yrs ago and so far so good.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

dji_fly_20231025_091152_0597_1698239886055_photo.thumb.JPG.1ea0d7f7bff0285ea2165796ca62c6e9.JPG

With so much amazing video, pictures and drone footage compliments of Captain Tom from Chillout Charters. I made another video for all of you to enjoy. As you can see @Sea Dog, @jmh2006, @Momof3gurlz and @Husky1987 had an amazing time. This was a dream come true for me to visit this magical place. I will go back as Jost Van Dyke is now in my DNA.

Your video popped up on my computer when I opened You Tube.  It was thoroughly enjoyed!

8 hours ago, akcruz said:

I agree.  Best to always check with your doctor first.  Every person reacts differently to meds even over the counter.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Great video, SeaDog! It most definitely makes me want to book a trip with Captain Tom at Chillout Charters! 

I hope that your knee surgery goes well. It’s on Friday, I think 🤔. You’ve been through having one knee replaced so you already know the drill and how important is is to do your post surgery rehab. By the time you sail on Beyond you’ll be walking pain free and wondering like I was when we went on my “Freedom of the Knees” cruise why it took so long to go ahead and get my replacements done. Yes, that cruise was on Freedom of the Seas 😂 and yes, we had a great cruise! 

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

I really enjoyed this video. Great job!

• Like 2