So who is getting ready to book for 2026/27?

gordylad

11 hours ago, gordylad said:

any cruises taking your fancy from what we know?

I admit to having been spoilt by the cruises we have done both in quantity and variety. South Pacific and Far East being probably the two highlights…Thankfully bucket list cruises completed!

I keep drifting between reliving an area (destination based choice) I have enjoyed vs simply looking for a simple to get to and enjoy the ship experience cruise. 

Then there is pull of other adventures like Miaminice’s post on a Vietnam and Cambodia river cruise and Jim’s posts which are luring me to be cruise ‘unfaithful’…

Historically I have had 2/3 cruises booked I now have one…I can see me dithering into the New Year and beyond (time not ship)…

• Like 2

1 hour ago, chemmo said:

I admit to having been spoilt by the cruises we have done both in quantity and variety. South Pacific and Far East being probably the two highlights…Thankfully bucket list cruises completed!

I keep drifting between reliving an area (destination based choice) I have enjoyed vs simply looking for a simple to get to and enjoy the ship experience cruise. 

Then there is pull of other adventures like Miaminice’s post on a Vietnam and Cambodia river cruise and Jim’s posts which are luring me to be cruise ‘unfaithful’…

Historically I have had 2/3 cruises booked I now have one…I can see me dithering into the New Year and beyond (time not ship)…

I know what you mean. We’re more impressed with some of the other lines’ itineraries than the ‘new’ ones we’re seeing at the moment from X. @Cruise Junky appears to have hit the nail on the head.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, gordylad said:

any cruises taking your fancy from what we know?

What we know? All I know is the dates that various routes are being released. I can't find anything about what those will entail specifically. (And yes, I've tried looking on port schedules...but the ones I find seem to only list what has already been released.)

• Like 1

Looking at the July ‘26 12 night Arctic Circle or the August ‘26 night Solar Eclipse cruises.  If I knew the solar eclipse one went over the arctic circle line I’d book that for the novelty of the solar eclipse on board (if weather behaved of course) but crossing the Arctic Circle is a bucket list item for DH.

• Like 2

From what has been published so far, we area looking at the Apex or Eclipse WB TA in Fall 2026. I would prefer Apex, but the timing of the Eclipse may work better. 

Would love to do the Fjords again, but may try other bucket list places, like AU/NZ or a TP from Japan on another cruise line. 

mac_tlc

Edited by mac_tlc
  • Like 1

Our Celebrity UK contact has a September 2026, 14 night sailing out of Southampton around the Med on hold for us, as they go on sale on 1st October. First time in a Suite as it will be our Golden wedding anniversary while on board, so pushing the boat out, pardon the pun.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, bluwes said:

Our Celebrity UK contact has a September 2026, 14 night sailing out of Southampton around the Med on hold for us, as they go on sale on 1st October. First time in a Suite as it will be our Golden wedding anniversary while on board, so pushing the boat out, pardon the pun.

Sincere best wishes for a wonderful Golden Wedding cruise! 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Cruise Junky said:

Here’s the link to the itineraries that go on sale Oct 1

https://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/Deployment/CEL_2026_27_New_Deployment-Preview-Flyer.pdf

Thank you!!! I had not realized the link earlier showed anything but the deployment dates. 🙂 I've got 2 I think I am going to decide between - Alaska or Norway.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, WrittenOnYourHeart said:

Thank you!!! I had not realized the link earlier showed anything but the deployment dates. 🙂 I've got 2 I think I am going to decide between - Alaska or Norway.

You weren’t wrong. The original link did have only the dates. Celebrity later updated it to include the sailings. They’ll keep updating this link with the next batch.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1