The Fleet Report and Daily for Wednesday October 9th, 2024

1 hour ago, Live4cruises said:

Question for our Canadian posters. 
Bottom line: Is it OK to tip wheelchair pushers at Toronto Pearson in US$?
Back story:  DH uses wheelchair assistance for gate to gate. I can't find that we have any CAD$ from past cruises. Our only stop in Canada is a few hours at Pearson, and our travel plans for the next year and a half don't include Canada, so I don't need to have an inventory. I can get a small withdrawal from an airport ATM if needed. 

Reluctant to post anything that deals with tipping on the general boards, I hope you understand!
Thanks for your advice!

I think they’d be grateful,for any tip, and as US is worth more it won’t be a problem.  Only a problem if you’re trying to purchase something.  

• Like 17

In South Florida Palm Beach Cty and Broward Cty (where Fort Lauderdale is) we have tornado warnings, not watches.  The wind has picked up a lot and our power went on and off as did our cable/internet etc.  It is now back on.  The storm is supposed to go a bit south on the west coast which means that in Palm Beach Cty we are now predicted to get higher winds than if the storm went more north on the west coast.   There is no good place for this storm to make landfall and I imagine wherever it does will be a complete disaster.  I also feel for those in North Carolina and the mountain towns as I am sure they are still coping with the disaster.  It is well after the storm leaves that people need the most help.  

Thoughts and prayers are with everyone.  

• Like 25
  • Thanks 9

4 hours ago, cat shepard said:

The link below takes you to an amazing web page that allows you to move the map to your neighborhood & adjust the water level to see if there is any danger of your neighborhood flooding based on predicted storm surges/flooding. 

https://ss2.climatecentral.org/?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR2t3F0WbiBiwqHxxV8Lq7I1VOR-HxVtCC78C8u0CH0cj5woleRRz9RRDE0_aem_9Mf3mk8rRpunkmzXhhJzNw#13/29.4251/-81.1459?show=satellite&projections=0-K14_RCP85-SLR&level=4&unit=feet&pois=hide

Rather sobering to look at that map.  Morgan lives between the St. Pete Airport and Old Tampa Bay.  Even the airport is underwater with a 10 foot surge.  Less even.  But thanks for clueing us in.

3 hours ago, Sharon in AZ said:

Good morning and Happy Wednesday. It was 101 yesterday but just 97 today, maybe, we’ll see. 

I use pumpkin seeds in my granola but just purchase them at TJ’s. And I use the Chai seasoning on everything. They are also good in banana bread or zucchini bread or pumpkin bread. 

What a relief to hear from Elizabeth @Haljo1935!  I’d like to hear more about the cruise too, there were some complainers posting about Glacier Bay being replaced with Tracy Arm because of the storm. I love Tracy Arm. 

Sandi @StLouisCruisers, I’m relieved to find out more information about where Morgan & Rossi are staying. It definitely sounds more secure but I worry about the water surges. Is she continuing to work and helping to move animals?

Watching the forecast and the models sweeping across Florida is scary. Also the tornadoes. Stay safe to everyone in Florida!!

Have a great day!

She is located far, far away from the flood water with a 10 foot surge according to Ann's map.  I wish it went up to 15 feet just to compare.  But tornadoes and extremely high winds are a problem all over.  As far as I know she isn't working right now.  Their cars aren't even there to drive.  The Aquarium supposedly closed.  

3 hours ago, St Pete Cruiser said:

@Lcubed@wdw1972@cunnorl and others in Central and East Coast Florida: Here on Florida's West Coast, we are taking the punch out of Milton so he won't have much left for you.  The 11am update anticipates landfall in Manatee or Sarasota, saving Tampa Bay from the worst surge.  We (Pinellas County/St Petersburg) are still expecting heavy rain and winds up to 100mph.  Still hoping the power stays on. We have underground utility lines, but the main supply is overhead.  We also have natural gas for the range and water heater plus a gas grill. 

Carnival Paradise and RCCL Serenade OTS cruisers are getting bonus days as they can't return into Port Tampa tomorrow.  Of course, those embarking will be delayed or canceled.  Wonder why Holland America doesn't have any ships out of Florida this time of year?

I hope your family stays safe and keeps power!  Please take care!

3 hours ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Good morning DAILYITES!

Hurricane Milton I pray for all, and love how @cat shepard Ann opened up her home to Sandi’s DGD and Rossi to take shelter if needed! Just amazing! 
We’ll for my sis @Seasick Sailor

Dear Joy❤️

Hope you are feeling better heading to Hawaii!!! 
Too bad we are not at our home there! 
So here is a pic take deep breaths relax, 

and feel like your in my backyard!

❤️😘

Denise 

image.thumb.jpeg.3dcbfd13a5f79b5999787f66da10e820.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.a71c4769ba8caf85068c6076ac1ff639.jpeg

Ann is an angel to make the offer.  They would have probably had a hard time traveling that far with the time left to them, plus difficulty getting fuel.  I hope Ann's side of the state gets through this without too much damage.

2 hours ago, summer slope said:

Friends that live in a double wide are coming to stay with us. 

That is very nice of you to worry about your friends in the double wide.  Certainly they wouldn't have been safe enough in that.  They are lucky to have you as friends.

1 hour ago, Lcubed said:

Thanks @St Pete Cruiser. We use to have family on Anna Maria and we lived in Bradenton. All have either passed on or like us moved on. @cat shepard thank you for the map. It's very interesting.  Fortunately we are 3 miles from the intercoastal so we shouldn't have any surge. The last hurricane screen is in place. Now the only way out is through the garage. It also feels like a cave now! Although we can see through the screens. 🙂 

My DH just gave me a light he wears walking in the morning to clip to my shirt. Maybe he doesn't want to run into me?😁.

The rain and thunder are starting again. We've also now have tornado warnings.

Take care all.

Watch out for those tornadoes!  I hope you make it through okay.

1 hour ago, tupper10 said:

In South Florida Palm Beach Cty and Broward Cty (where Fort Lauderdale is) we have tornado warnings, not watches.  The wind has picked up a lot and our power went on and off as did our cable/internet etc.  It is now back on.  The storm is supposed to go a bit south on the west coast which means that in Palm Beach Cty we are now predicted to get higher winds than if the storm went more north on the west coast.   There is no good place for this storm to make landfall and I imagine wherever it does will be a complete disaster.  I also feel for those in North Carolina and the mountain towns as I am sure they are still coping with the disaster.  It is well after the storm leaves that people need the most help.  

Our thoughts and prayers are with you too.  Just too much tragedy this hurricane season.

36 minutes ago, kochleffel said:

Here's an article about preparations at the zoos and aquariums near Tampa Bay.

https://wapo.st/4gYrzFB

I couldn't read it because I'm not a member.  It would be interesting to know if the animals were moved or are staying put.  

25 minutes ago, summer slope said:

Had a tornado about 6 miles from us knocked the power out momentarily no damage and it’s gone. All we have now is spurts of heavy rain and wind.

Please be watchful for any more tornadoes!  Do you have a safe place in the house to wait it out?

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, StLouisCruisers said:

I couldn't read it because I'm not a member.  It would be interesting to know if the animals were moved or are staying put.  

For anyone else to wants to read the article: it's a gift link. No subscription is required but one would have to register.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 6

19 minutes ago, kochleffel said:

For anyone else to wants to read the article: it's a gift link. No subscription is required but one would have to register.

Yes, all I had to do was provide my email.  Thank you!  

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Good afternoon, 

It's a rather pleasant autumn day today. I did the pool this morning so two water aerobics classes are done. DS was here while I was gone and my kitchen is about 1/2 painted. He had two meetings this afternoon and class tomorrow so I won't see him until Friday and I have things to do that day. 

My thoughts are with all in the path of Milton. Oh my! I can't even fathom it but am checking the PTZ cameras often and checking the news. 

Stay safe and have a good Wednesday!

Karen

• Like 19

46 minutes ago, StLouisCruisers said:

Rather sobering to look at that map.  Morgan lives between the St. Pete Airport and Old Tampa Bay.  Even the airport is underwater with a 10 foot surge.  Less even.  But thanks for clueing us in.

She is located far, far away from the flood water with a 10 foot surge according to Ann's map.  I wish it went up to 15 feet just to compare.  But tornadoes and extremely high winds are a problem all over.  As far as I know she isn't working right now.  Their cars aren't even there to drive.  The Aquarium supposedly closed.  

Ann is an angel to make the offer.  They would have probably had a hard time traveling that far with the time left to them, plus difficulty getting fuel.  I hope Ann's side of the state gets through this without too much damage.

That is very nice of you to worry about your friends in the double wide.  Certainly they wouldn't have been safe enough in that.  They are lucky to have you as friends.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you too.  Just too much tragedy this hurricane season.

Please be watchful for any more tornadoes!  Do you have a safe place in the house to wait it out?

Yes, We do. Very interior closet. 

• Like 16
  • Thanks 2

41 minutes ago, StLouisCruisers said:

Sandi - tell Morgan she can have my contact info, if she wants.  But they definitely needed to leave sometime on Monday to get here safely. And she & Rossi have to promise not to try and pet Bindi. She won’t attack them, but I am her “herd” and she is very protective of me. 😎

I am comfortable in my home with Cats 1 - 3 storms. Not in a flood zone - at least with a 10 foot surge/flood.  I have hurricane shutters that I have only used once. 

The only Cat 4 that threatened me was Irma, and it changed its direction at the last minute. Ironically it moved on a path to the place to which I planned to evacuate. So we just stayed here. 

Though I might not need to do this, I plan to contact the creators of the map and request they revise the water level option to at least 15 feet. I suspect they are watching Milton very closely. 

• Like 16
  • Thanks 2

Prayers for everyone in harm's way of this dreadful storm. Stay safe, please!

Flying to Amsterdam tomorrow to join the Rotterdam, in Rotterdam, on Saturday. Some of our fellow passengers were unable / decided not to join us because of this storm. 

• Like 15
  • Thanks 6

17 minutes ago, cat shepard said:

Sandi - tell Morgan she can have my contact info, if she wants.  But they definitely needed to leave sometime on Monday to get here safely. And she & Rossi have to promise not to try and pet Bindi. She won’t attack them, but I am her “herd” and she is very protective of me. 😎

I am comfortable in my home with Cats 1 - 3 storms. Not in a flood zone - at least with a 10 foot surge/flood.  I have hurricane shutters that I have only used once. 

The only Cat 4 that threatened me was Irma, and it changed its direction at the last minute. Ironically it moved on a path to the place to which I planned to evacuate. So we just stayed here. 

Though I might not need to do this, I plan to contact the creators of the map and request they revise the water level option to at least 15 feet. I suspect they are watching Milton very closely. 

Ann, it would be too late to get on the road now but thank you very much for the offer.  They will have to stay with their friend.  I'm happy they are where they are when I see how far the water will extend into Clearwater by the airport.  I feel badly about her new furniture she bought this year.  New bed, new sofa and tables.  I hope she was able to put some of her stuff into her Jeep to save it from flooding.

17 minutes ago, St Pete Cruiser said:

After predictions of landfall in Manatee and Sarasota County, now it has wobbled closer to St Petersburg. Not good for Tampa Bay 😕 

Oh no.  That's not the news I wanted to hear.

11 minutes ago, NextOne said:

Flying to Amsterdam tomorrow to join the Rotterdam, in Rotterdam, on Saturday. Some of our fellow passengers were unable / decided not to join us because of this storm. 

Edi before you leave tomorrow, check the shore excursion list for Haines next June 30.  We had our White Pass Railway tour refunded too so I went to see what else was available.  The same tour is available on the list (last one at the bottom), but this time it cost me $10 more per person.  I called and spoke to someone who was very difficult to understand and she made out a report about it but I doubt anything would happen.  She wanted to book it for me but I just did it myself and put in my CC information for the overage.  She was supposed to hold on the line while I did it but halfway through (took me 2 minutes), the line went dead.  Thanks Shore Excursion desk!

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3

We just got home from our day in Dallas.  Roy's latest update was waiting, and it is more good news.

I slept less well than the last couple of nights.  

I had a late start with OT at 9:30, a shower and dental cleanup followed by some dressing.  At least since coming back from AFIB and acute care I have always worn the hospital’s traction socks but for the first time am now wearing my own shoes and socks.   It would have been impossible for a long time due to the swelling in my feet but they went on easily.

Speech therapy was the usual breathing exercises.

Afternoon OT was another session on the hand-leg bike.

PT was basically a checklist of the things I will be expected to do at home.

There was some drama as I have been a messy housekeeper and the support agency canceled on me.  I can’t extend my stay because it is not medically necessary, so I go home as scheduled.

The staff is confident I will be safe on my own.

I think my nephew will be with me by the weekend to start on a more permanent solution.

Roy 

Now, I'll go back and read what has been happening on the Daily.

Lenda

• Like 6
  • Thanks 26

6 hours ago, cat shepard said:

The link below takes you to an amazing web page that allows you to move the map to your neighborhood & adjust the water level to see if there is any danger of your neighborhood flooding based on predicted storm surges/flooding. 

https://ss2.climatecentral.org/?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR2t3F0WbiBiwqHxxV8Lq7I1VOR-HxVtCC78C8u0CH0cj5woleRRz9RRDE0_aem_9Mf3mk8rRpunkmzXhhJzNw#13/29.4251/-81.1459?show=satellite&projections=0-K14_RCP85-SLR&level=4&unit=feet&pois=hide

Thank you Ann.  i was able to take that map all the way up to Bluffton SC to my community.  It shows 4ft.  i think we will be okay.  Just hoping and praying 

Hope you and yours are safe.

Tterri

• Like 15
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, ger_77 said:

Good morning, thanks for the Fleet Report and Daily!  Yay for Mr. Erikson and for nanotechnology; interesting days in history.

It looks like today might be the last really warm (well, for us) day for a while; the temperature is supposed to go up to 19(66) and that's the highest it will be for at least a week.  The leaves around the city are turning yellow and some reds, but certainly not anything like you see in Ontario where they have many oak and maple trees.  

@Denise TBon Voyage; it's been a long wait, but sail-away is here at last.  I'm SO excited for you!

@Seasick SailorI'm sorry you're living up to your screen name - along with the other remedies, I've found having green tea in my system really helped as well.

@aliaschiefif your leg is burning, it's possible you could have an infection - please have it looked at!

@marshhawkgood grief girl, so much on your plate; I hope your get-away will bring some peace and calm to you for a few days.

@Haljo1935I'm so glad we were able to hear from you, but sad you lost your phone - that's a real life line these days, isn't it?

@smitty34877I'm sorry to hear Tana's not able to move much; that's so hard on you and everyone around trying to keep her comfortable.  Bless you for all you and your family continue to do for her and her teenager.

To all our Daily family who are in Milton's path, please know you're in my prayers for safety of you and your homes.  This morning I see he's been downgraded to a Cat 4 which is still devastating, but even a small drop can make a difference in the damage.  Please do keep in touch with us when you can.  I'm going to be keeping a sharp eye on the television watching for updates today and tomorrow.

This morning we're waiting for someone to come from an overhead door company to tighten the spring on our garage door.  Calling around we received quotes ranging anywhere from $120 to $500 to do the minor adjustment.  Crazy!  

I'm going to pass on the drink, the wine, and the menu suggestion, although roasted pumpkin seeds do make a great snack.  DH is going for coffee with his bandmates this afternoon, and has mentioned he feels like having a Big Mac for some reason, so I guess he's going to be picking up dinner from the golden arches that we will enjoy together at the kitchen table tonight.  And wine.

Prayers for everyone in Milton's path, for those suffering from Helene's destruction, all innocents in wars, and those needing help.  Cheers to all with celebrations today.

Smooth Sailing!  ☺️☺️☺️

Gerry

Thanks but not infected it was just a large resection. I’ll survive. 

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

Today was a long day, and when we reached Dallas, the traffic was back to being horrible.  The last few times we were there, there was very little traffic on Stemmons Freeway, which is where the worse back ups occur.  We were lucky that on the way home, we could use the express lane and avoid a lot of the mess, except on Stemmons.  It's nice to live in a small town with very little traffic. 

DH's follow up appointment went well, and the nurse practioner was please that everything was as it should be.  DH had the option of seeing her in six months or in a year.  Right now, we have an appointment in six months, but if there are no problems, DH might cancel and take the one year appointment. 

We are now cleared to head to Quartzsite, so I'll get busy getting things on the motorhome next week.  Our plan is to leave October 22 and take four or fives days.  We'll see how it goes.  Early voting in Texas begins October 21, plus DH has one more appointment that day, a tele-med with the ENT person at UTSW.  At least, we don't have to go back to Dallas.

5 hours ago, durangoscots said:

Good morning. Sunny and cool here. High today into the low 70's, lows at night around 42F. I am fine with that. Our trees are doing an outstanding job of turning color right now. It is peak color in the high country and I can see the Aspens from town. Looking at what Florida is facing, I am very appreciative.

Last night was something of a bust when it comes to sleep. I had stomach discomfort and was up at 2:20, 3:45 and 4:30. Dozed in between.  After 4:30 I did get to sleep and slept until about 8:00. Dogs never moved at all even with me trotting back and forth. So today I will continue the clearing, but it will be an even slower than usual process. I am a bit worried.... tried to call my contractor last night, and his mailbox is full. Hope he does not intend to stand me up. In any case, the clearing needs be done but it is one more thing to worry about. I know he was having some personal problems. Since he and his son are also my snow removal it adds another layer of worry. I am sure that no matter what,I can cope.

Sending my best wishes to all those dealing with Milton and/or any of his side issues. I do much better dealing with snow than with wind and rain.

Take care all. More later. Hopefully I will hear from Leo.... if not by the end of the week I will drop him a quick note to call me..... see if that works. I am a worrier at times. Probably don't need to be - it gets worse with age.

Susan

Susan, I hope you are feeling better today.

3 hours ago, Lcubed said:

Thanks @St Pete Cruiser. We use to have family on Anna Maria and we lived in Bradenton. All have either passed on or like us moved on. @cat shepard thank you for the map. It's very interesting.  Fortunately we are 3 miles from the intercoastal so we shouldn't have any surge. The last hurricane screen is in place. Now the only way out is through the garage. It also feels like a cave now! Although we can see through the screens. 🙂 

My DH just gave me a light he wears walking in the morning to clip to my shirt. Maybe he doesn't want to run into me?😁.

The rain and thunder are starting again. We've also now have tornado warnings.

Take care all.

It sounds like the tornados might be the biggest threat in your area.  I hope any miss you.

3 hours ago, tupper10 said:

I hope there are no tornados in your area.

2 hours ago, summer slope said:

Had a tornado about 6 miles from us knocked the power out momentarily no damage and it’s gone. All we have now is spurts of heavy rain and wind.

Dixie, I'm glad the tornado missed you.

50 minutes ago, St Pete Cruiser said:

After predictions of landfall in Manatee and Sarasota County, now it has wobbled closer to St Petersburg. Not good for Tampa Bay 😕 

That is not the news we wanted to see.  I hope you remain safe.

44 minutes ago, NextOne said:

Edi, safe travels to Rotterdam tomorrow.

38 minutes ago, Cruising-along said:

A friend who lives in Ft. Meyers just posted that she was blown flat on the ground by one of the tornadoes.  (She had walked to a safer house down the road).

Carolyn, I hope your friend was not hurt, and is now safe.

19 minutes ago, Cruzin Terri said:

Thank you Ann.  i was able to take that map all the way up to Bluffton SC to my community.  It shows 4ft.  i think we will be okay.  Just hoping and praying 

Hope you and yours are safe.

Tterri

Terri, I'm happy the map doesn't seem to so any problems for you.

4 minutes ago, aliaschief said:

Thanks but not infected it was just a large resection. I’ll survive. 

Bruce, I'm glad the area is not infected.

All the Dailyites in Florida remain safe and secure where they are, and that they do not have any major damage, and hopefully none.

Lenda

• Like 21
  • Thanks 3

36 minutes ago, StLouisCruisers said:

Ann, it would be too late to get on the road now but thank you very much for the offer.  They will have to stay with their friend.  I'm happy they are where they are when I see how far the water will extend into Clearwater by the airport.  I feel badly about her new furniture she bought this year.  New bed, new sofa and tables.  I hope she was able to put some of her stuff into her Jeep to save it from flooding.

Oh no.  That's not the news I wanted to hear.

Edi before you leave tomorrow, check the shore excursion list for Haines next June 30.  We had our White Pass Railway tour refunded too so I went to see what else was available.  The same tour is available on the list (last one at the bottom), but this time it cost me $10 more per person.  I called and spoke to someone who was very difficult to understand and she made out a report about it but I doubt anything would happen.  She wanted to book it for me but I just did it myself and put in my CC information for the overage.  She was supposed to hold on the line while I did it but halfway through (took me 2 minutes), the line went dead.  Thanks Shore Excursion desk!

Sorry, I wasn’t clear. I meant Morgan could keep my info for the future. It is not safe for them to travel now. I just heard a tornado warning for Central Brevard County - way too close to the route they would need to travel. 

And Morgan can start documenting her potential losses. Wonderful if she still has some receipts. She might be able to file a FEMA claim and get partially reimbursed. No guarantees. And it is not an easy process. It took my friends almost two years to get their Ft. Myers home replaced. But that was totally destroyed by Ian. And they have lived there since 2005. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 5

10 minutes ago, Quartzsite Cruiser said:

Carolyn, I hope your friend was not hurt, and is now safe.

Thank you Lenda.  She hasn't said anymore, but I'm watching to see if she gives any updates.  It sounds like she's ok though, and (so far) minimal damage to her house.  Lots of trees down though.

I'm glad your DH had a good follow up appointment.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 4

On this very worrisome day, I have some good news.  My final radiation treatment went smoothly.  No problems so far.  I had an appointment with the medical oncologist (who bonded with me as his daughter’s name is also Penelope) and the decision was made that there is nothing more to do, except a follow-up in a month, and I can look into the drugs I might take, but I’m pretty sure I won’t take anything more.  Why be miserable for 1% less risk of a recurrence….  

my prayers are with all in Florida.  I haven’t heard from my friend.  I hesitate to email and bug her, maybe tomorrow.  

• Like 25
  • Thanks 2

Just had a tornado  come right by us. heard glass breaking.  After it stopped, dh and I went just outside and there is a very large debris field. There is a potto potty on top of someones car in the park! Not sure where it came from.  

Quiet now.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 16

13 hours ago, summer slope said:

Be safe my fellow floridians.

Bramble cocktail:

The Bramble is one of those cocktails that feels like a century-old classic. It looks the part, and every good barkeep knows how to make one.
But the drink wasn’t first invented until 1984, when Dick Bradsell (whose resume also includes the Espresso Martini) mixed this modern-classic at Fred’s Club in London’s Soho neighborhood. It’s one of that decade’s best success stories, standing apart from the era’s provocatively named drinks that eschewed fresh ingredients in favor of bottled, neon-hued mixers.
The Bramble was named for the bush that blackberries grow on and was inspired by the fresh berries that Bradsell picked as a child on the Isle of Wight. After receiving some creme de mure (a blackberry liqueur) for the bar, Bradsell began experimenting and came on a combination of gin, fresh lemon juice, simple syrup and creme de mure that was part Gin Sour and part Singapore Sling. He shook up the ingredients, then strained them over crushed ice to tame the sweetness.
Ingredients:
2 oz. gin
1 oz. lemon juice, freshly squeezed
2 teaspoons simple syrup
1/2 oz. creme de mure
Garnish: lemon half wheel, fresh blackberry
Directions:
Add the gin, lemon juice and simple syrup into a shaker with ice and shake until well-chilled.
Fine-strain into an rocks glass over crushed ice.
Slowly pour the creme de mure over the top of the drink
Garnish with a lemon half-wheel and a fresh blackberry.

Screenshot 2024-10-09 at 5.22.07 AM.png

I bet it is good 

• Like 8

On 10/9/2024 at 8:36 AM, DeeniEncinitas said:

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Good morning DAILYITES!

Hurricane Milton I pray for all, and love how @cat shepard Ann opened up her home to Sandi’s DGD and Rossi to take shelter if needed! Just amazing! 
We’ll for my sis @Seasick Sailor

Dear Joy❤️

Hope you are feeling better heading to Hawaii!!! 
Too bad we are not at our home there! 
So here is a pic take deep breaths relax, 

and feel like your in my backyard!

❤️😘

Denise 

image.thumb.jpeg.3dcbfd13a5f79b5999787f66da10e820.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.a71c4769ba8caf85068c6076ac1ff639.jpeg

Thank you dear one!. I have ginger from last night's yum yum man, green apples, Bonine and trying to hang out midship today

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1