Tell us about the Top Deck Burger Bar on the Constellation

MVPinBoynton

I've been watching for this as well. Since they actually boarded there has only been 1 post yesterday lunchtime about the compensation being satisfactory overall. No posts about the refit, the new Qsine or the new burger bar. I know they are having a shortened cruise so will be making the most of it but I'm beginning to think maybe the Internet is not totally up and running on there. Only my theory! Will be on Connie in September so would be great to hear how she is now.

I've also been watching as we will be on Connie in Nov and would love to hear about the updates.

It seems strange to me that we have heard so little since they boarded, even if the internet was down they will have been in port. I did wonder if maybe Celebrity has asked them not to post as part of the compensation deal(or maybe I just have a suspicious mind:))

Julie

I've also been watching as we will be on Connie in Nov and would love to hear about the updates.

It seems strange to me that we have heard so little since they boarded, even if the internet was down they will have been in port. I did wonder if maybe Celebrity has asked them not to post as part of the compensation deal(or maybe I just have a suspicious mind:))

Julie

Yes, I did wonder that myself as we haven't heard a dicky bird :confused:?

I take that it is a short cruise and in reality not many on board are CC members and those that are probably are there to enjoy their cruise and not waste their time or internet minutes on CC.

happy cruising 🌊🚢🌞🇺🇸

Just seen a picture of the menu. $9.95+ but have to say they sounded tasty, but don't know what they look like or the space for that matter.

Another poster said it is a similar menu to that offered at lawn club grill at lunch on Sillie.

Just seen a picture of the menu. $9.95+ but have to say they sounded tasty, but don't know what they look like or the space for that matter.

Another poster said it is a similar menu to that offered at lawn club grill at lunch on Sillie.

Where did you see the menu pic?

I've been watching for this as well. Since they actually boarded there has only been 1 post yesterday lunchtime about the compensation being satisfactory overall. No posts about the refit, the new Qsine or the new burger bar. I know they are having a shortened cruise so will be making the most of it but I'm beginning to think maybe the Internet is not totally up and running on there. Only my theory! Will be on Connie in September so would be great to hear how she is now.

Like you I have been watching for an update. I will be on the Constellation the end of June and will give an update at that time.

Like you I have been watching for an update. I will be on the Constellation the end of June and will give an update at that time.

I sure hope we don't have to wait that long; but will appreciate anything you can share at that time if you can.

This was one of the burgers offered for lunch for a $15 cover charge on Reflection last week.

This included salad bar and complimentary dessert. 30f58427cc3447ed654ec860a8cec6ec.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This was one of the burgers offered for lunch for a $15 cover charge on Reflection last week.

This included salad bar and complimentary dessert. 30f58427cc3447ed654ec860a8cec6ec.jpg

Chips, cold beer and a burger. Looks yummy. I'd pay that ($15.00) at a land based restaurant but not on a cruise ship.

Edited by davekathy

Looks like what I had for free on the Summit cruise 4/30-5/6. I'll pass.