The New Celebrity Captains Club is Here!

danrad

I am on the same boat as you,one 30 points short to be the next tier.

I may not make it to the next tier either After my next cruise if they change to days system:mad::mad::mad:

Just called the CC. Thought it was worth a call - no chance - totally blanked. Would not discuss anything. So if you are tempted to follow suit, don't bother.

Crazy! Go to sleep at the Elite Level. Wake up at Elite Plus!!

It will be interesting to find out exactly what the new levels offer.

Hard to believe the changes have been made after all of the speculation.

What will we all find to talk about now?!

Ok totally confused now.

when it flashes up it say I have 570 pts. 19 credits.

ok before it said I had 25 pts. other numbers were 17 cruises 22 credits

Now

they only gave me credit now for 19. Just throw away the 3 pt adjustment??? they gave me 5 years ago.

Patience, grasshopper.

We are clearly not seeing the finished product.

Ditto. Please give the IT department a weekend to convert the website account info and main pages. Having thousands of extra CC members trying to login to their CC accounts will NOT make it happen sooner, instead make it difficult.

Loyalty programs exist to make loyal customers happy. If someone ends up a few points shy of the next level, a respectful request…after the dust settles…will likely yield an adjustment. Captains Club has been more than fair with my family, adjustments can and have been made. Relax and have a Happy Thanksgiving.

can someone help me.

what was the old pts for the cruises.

one pt per cruise I know

but what were the extra pts given for???

thanks Donna

You could receive an extra point for CC class, Aqua Class and a cruise for 10 nights or longer.

Sally Rand lives! My history only shows 4 large blocks, addressing, I think, 1 old point equals 30 new points and then in another block my current old points total and finally in the fourth block my new points total. Fortunately, they have my information right. There is also a line of script which I think refers to the system going into effect on November 25. No surprises, I guess and no access to my cruise history, not even a flash.

My status shows enough to blink and then gone. So guess they still must be in the process of updating

Anyone see anything for sure about reciprocity staying the same between Royal and Celebrity yet?

My status also flashes up for a second or two. I was Elite under the old system, and when it flashes now, it still says Elite. No surprise so far.

I am also curious about the reciprocity with Royal Caribbean.

Ditto. Please give the IT department a weekend to convert the website account info and main pages. Having thousands of extra CC members trying to login to their CC accounts will NOT make it happen sooner, instead make it difficult.

Loyalty programs exist to make loyal customers happy. If someone ends up a few points shy of the next level, a respectful request…after the dust settles…will likely yield an adjustment. Captains Club has been more than fair with my family, adjustments can and have been made. Relax and have a Happy Thanksgiving.

This is probably the best advice on this thread. Unfortunately some people (me for instance) are not great at the waiting game.

My status also flashes up for a second or two. I was Elite under the old system, and when it flashes now, it still says Elite. No surprise so far.

I am also curious about the reciprocity with Royal Caribbean.

With some fast hands and my wife's help, I was able to do a "snap-shot" of my points box. (Would come up for a second at a time).

I will only be able to upload it to the attachment box: (double click it for an enlargement)

Enjoy!

Kel:)

1571497304_ScreenShot2013-11-23at7_05_46AM.jpg.bda0568f003ca41e4ba060452f1bfa8a.jpg

Edited by kelmac

You've confusing me. Where are you getting 28 points? Assuming a basic cruise is worth 30 points and you get double that on a 14 day cruise, then you have 60 not 28 at the conclusion of your cruise. Again, how did you come up with 28.

Clearly, if the rumors/website posted yesterday are correct, Celebrity is not going down the same path as RCI giving 1 point for each day cruised, doubled for CC, AQ or Suites package, and and doubled or triple on a long cruise.

This assumption causes people to just gets people pissed off, there is nothing logical about it. Please stop scaring people.

I haven't seen anything to indicate what the future earn rate will be.

I suggest it is an assumption that it will be a certain rate that gets people pissed off, and there is nothing logical about that. Please stop building expectations.

I have been checking my history and today you saw a flash of the new tier system on your history. But you have to be quick, I took a pic off my iPad before the screen went blank.

So they must want to publish at the same time.

When I try to do the same thing with benefits all that pops up, again quick pic, is your new points.

I confess, I will never have the 3000 points it would take another lifetime, based on points

This appeared for a few moments and then disappeared:

inside or ocean view -- 2 points

standard verandah -- 3 points

CC or AQ -- 5 points

low-end suites -- 8 points (my wording, not theirs)

middle suites - 12 points

Penthouse or Reflection suite -- 18 points

Presumably this is the PER DAY rate --

So a 10 day cruise, inside cabin gives 20 points, AQ would be 50 points, PH would be 180 points

They've updated the site with points info (in the UK at least)

Sailing in an inside/ocean view: 2 points

Sailing in a veranda: 3 points

Concierge class/aqua class: 5 points

Sky, aqua class or century suite: 8

Celebrity, signature or royal suite: 12

reflection or penthouse suite: 18

You get this info by holding the mouse over the question mark next to the box that tells you how many points you have earned.

I haven't seen anything to indicate what the future earn rate will be.

I suggest it is an assumption that it will be a certain rate that gets people pissed off, and there is nothing logical about that. Please stop building expectations.

I think it's up on the UK Celebrity site.