Celebrity Cruise Survey

cormike1

I was surprised that while they had you, they did not ask some rather obvious questions:

Do you have a Celebrity Cruise booked? No, well I have an onboard cruise purchase that I have pushed to 2019?

Do you have a cruise booked with another line? Yes

If so, why did you choose another line? Price & Itinerary

What is your overall impression of Celebrity? Still my favorite line, not willing to pay the current prices for the "free" perks.

Comments? What the heck is Evening Chic

What do you think of LLP? I'll leave it blank.

I'm sure there are other obvious questions.

Ken

I received the same survey.

The income bracket and race question are very common questions on almost all surveys that I complete. I am not sure how the information is used, but one can usually opt out of the question or delete the survey.

Just curious as to if those that are offended are not used to seeing those questions.

I would guess that kind of information is used on most college surveys and applications as well.

I would like to know if there were any questions dealing with future or current ship design, size or attractions?

Would you rather have a better dining experience in the MDR or buffet throughout your entire cruise, OR would you rather go up and down on the Magic Carpet if and when weather permits it ? How many of you prefer the "sinful" experience of "EDEN" vs better entertainment in the theater?

bosco

Nope. All questions about where you want to cruise how long where you feel safe, how often you cruise.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

Good choice! I live in Mississippi and unless you are in to ignorant stereotypes, it's a beautiful state with wonderful people!

And I was born in Mississippi, grew up in Jackson and Vicksburg. Now live in London and that was after living in France and Switzerland... what stereotypes?

Edited by Solon

We don't do this type of survey because it seems more driven by cruiseline interest in marketing than service and performance

..they can always look at pax demographics and their own files to find out , how much extra you spent and where, if they really need to know...

Preferred the old survey you got as you left that asked .how was the food, excursions, entertainment, service, ports, cleanliness etc

I don't know why' date=' but I did the survey.

For income, I also tried to leave it blank, but couldn't. So I chose a middle number.(Whatever it was).

Also a Canadian, so chose New York.

A silly survey, because no place for opinions.[/quote']

I did the same thing! Too bad this was the last question instead of the first.

Cormike...

I did the opposite and said my income was 25K!!! And yes, there's no place for us to be Canadians... but I did want them to note what ports I liked so I filled in the form for my own entertainment... perhaps we should all do it again and fill in completely random opinions just to mess with their results!

Hope you are doing well... we sailed SA with you!!!

Turangi!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Cormike...

I did the opposite and said my income was 25K!!! And yes, there's no place for us to be Canadians... but I did want them to note what ports I liked so I filled in the form for my own entertainment... perhaps we should all do it again and fill in completely random opinions just to mess with their results!

Hope you are doing well... we sailed SA with you!!!

Turangi!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi Turangi.....I recognize your name lol. I usually don't do surveys but this was a bit different asking about the Ports you wanted to visit and how safe you felt about going there, etc. I thought it was a bit different than the usual ones and was hoping at the end there would be a comment line. Never made it of course. I can't remember a survey asking my "race" and certainly didn't want to answer that along with "income" I thought of going back and putting in fake NY and a huge salary after reading everyone's comments but was just fed up getting almost through it and not being able to complete it the first time.

We are doing well Turangi....still travelling, still ocean cruising, river cruise coming up and bus trip in March in Spain. I hope you are doing well and still travelling also. Take care!

Received the same survey sometime last week and responded to it today. When it asked questions I don't agree with or don't want to answer, I just picked any answer...so I don't remember if my income is under $10,000 or over $500,000; if my age is under 30 or over 80; if my ethnicity is American or Asian....all I remember is that I said my state is 'New York', but I really live in Canada. Some of the questions deserved random answers.

Yes, we got the same....Sometimes makes me think non US customers are just seen as ballast...

Check your history. That's how cobble stones got to the U.S. to become our streets. Welcome aboard ballast. :D

For those stumped about the race question....just put down Le Mans

Check your history. That's how cobble stones got to the U.S. to become our streets. Welcome aboard ballast. :D

For those stumped about the race question....just put down Le Mans

I don't think the cobble stones had to pay to be ballast though!

Good choice! I live in Mississippi and unless you are in to ignorant stereotypes, it's a beautiful state with wonderful people!

Couldn't agree more. My wife is from Natchez.

We have friends in Tennessee whom we toured with a couple of years ago visiting Natchez, Chatanooga, NOLA, Memphis, Nashville. and to fill a childhood dream and my bucket list I sailed the Mississippi on Natchez paddle steamer in NOLA and stood on the 'Chatanooga steam train'. :D We met the most wonderful and genuine people. We just loved this holiday of a lifetime. You are so lucky to live there.

Received the same survey sometime last week and responded to it today. When it asked questions I don't agree with or don't want to answer, I just picked any answer...so I don't remember if my income is under $10,000 or over $500,000; if my age is under 30 or over 80; if my ethnicity is American or Asian....all I remember is that I said my state is 'New York', but I really live in Canada. Some of the questions deserved random answers.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The 'survey' is worthless.

What Celebrity needs to do is ask their customers questions that will help improve their product.

Novel concept, whot?

Never happen. Excellent point. Never saw one in the 18 years we have been buying their product.

bosco