Coastal kitchen question (Junior Suite)

seadancer

Our March 17th Coastal reservations were entered already for JS on the Anthem. :cool:
May try that for OA next January but we got our reservations the first day. Also, on ships leaving from Central Florida, early seating is hot. So an 8 pm reservation was not too hard to get.

Oasis has 4-5 lunch menus. I'd post, but it's a pain to do that now on the app

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Used to be one, then two. Now 5? That sounds great. We did the harmony TA in Oct/nov 16 and I think it was the same lunch menu all 13 days. Clearly we found other options but missed the location and service for lunch on some of the days as we needed variety.

Summer we are trying MSC Seaside out of Miami. Will be back in October on Allure while you and Laura are on the TA from europe I believe.

Will be back in Feb 2019 but haven't decided what ship. Might have to do serenade again as we are having a great time today. Maybe you and Laura don't have a cruise booked for beginning of Feb? I can count on one hand the amount of children I have seen on this cruise so far.

There are almost 200 b2b cruisers this morning. Stopped by mdr to see where our table is located and thought the mdr was open for lunch. There was a long line of people waiting to be seated for the b2b luncheon.

Diamond lounge this evening had no overflow. Mario Reyes was doing his best when I peeked in but it was standing room ONLY. Talked to a few cruisers that stayed on and they told me vortex was not used as overflow last cruise either. Around 300 d, 150 d+ and 35 p on board this week. This is unconfirmed numbers so far.

The CL was not as busy. There were open seats even at 5pm so am surprised if there are that many d+ sailing.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

We found the regular Yacht Club cabins....I assume that is what you are getting...to be quite small on the Seaside.Their closets seemed to be an afterthought.

But, the YC benefits make it all worth while.

All alcoholic beverages/ specialty coffees/waters/ gelatos/etc...complementary.

We found the regular Yacht Club cabins....I assume that is what you are getting...to be quite small on the Seaside.Their closets seemed to be an afterthought.

But, the YC benefits make it all worth while.

All alcoholic beverages/ specialty coffees/waters/ gelatos/etc...complementary.

Yes we are sailing in YC. The description for cabin size shows balcony cabins about the size of junior suites (280 square feet). Is that right for the seaside?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk