Deployment 2020-21 booking season begins

10 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

You still have to deal with 6500 people, which won't be very much fun if it's too cool for the pool deck outside.

We have about 1600 sqft of our own private world to enjoy.  Looking forward to the cool March weather.  We'll pack accordingly.

Here is an article dated Jan 16, 2019 in which Bayley reveals a little more information about the forthcoming "Perfect Day" islands, notably that there will be one "off the coast of Australia" and another separate island somewhere in Asia.  The article also states that he "hinted" that Spectrum 2 will sail from Barcelona.    

http://www.travelweekly.co.uk/articles/321371/royal-caribbean-to-open-five-private-islands

6 hours ago, Sunny AZ Girl said:

Our best TA was on the Harmony! 

Funny as Harmony was our worst TA. It's just too many people trying to cram into too small venues.

We did like the extra restaurants plus the sister sailing on the last day though.

• 2 weeks later...

Shame to see the Anthem returning to NJ in Fall 2020. Was hoping to get the new Quantum-Ultra ship. Love sailing out of Bayonne in the winter but would love a different ship at this point. Also, a change in itinerary would be nice instead of the usual 11 day ports.

On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 6:38 AM, DDG 41 said:

Does Anyone Know When Further Information About The 2nd Quantum Ultra Class Ship (Quantum 5) Will Be Released.

Eg. Name, Itineraries , Maiden Voyage , Deck Plans , Features , ETC.

Odyssey of the Seas. The first steel was cut at MW on 2/2. Scheduled delivery to RCL in Fall 2020.

Edited by orville99

5 minutes ago, timf2001 said:

It's just a prediction.  I know it's only going in 2020 because of the dry dock but I can see it turning into an annual event given the additional Quantum class ship.

Other than the rotation by Ovation, Quantum and Oasis class ships don't seem to move much from their routine.

2 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Other than the rotation by Ovation, Quantum and Oasis class ships don't seem to move much from their routine.

We've also never seen Oasis class in Bayonne, but that's about to happen.  It's difficult to draw conclusions about what RCI will do when there's never been more than one Quantum class ship in the Atlantic at the same time.  My ultimate point is I think we'll see Odyssey in Bayonne sooner rather than later, just not during its initial winter.

7 minutes ago, timf2001 said:

We've also never seen Oasis class in Bayonne, but that's about to happen.  It's difficult to draw conclusions about what RCI will do when there's never been more than one Quantum class ship in the Atlantic at the same time.  My ultimate point is I think we'll see Odyssey in Bayonne sooner rather than later, just not during its initial winter.

Michael Bayley stated in an interview that Odyssy would be doing Florida / Barcelona homeports.

9 hours ago, kevin626 said:

Well Vision to Australia and Radiance to San Juan. Odyssey in some Florida Port. Is time they have big deployment in the Caribbean!     

Unlikely.

Vision's first scheduled call is 14 days after her last scheduled cruise.

don't think that she will go to Australia .

So Radiance will probably go to Australia along with Serenade.

Edited by DDG 41

1 minute ago, dreadpirate3 said:

Looking for a cruise to book for December 2020 and December 2021 out of Florida and was very surprised to see only a few Oasis class ships, Mariner, and Majesty.

I guess I have to wait until March.

Dec 2021 won’t be released until November / December of this year.