Are other members having problems with the forum loading

miched

I use a IPad and it is taking  a very long for anything  to load on this forum if it loads at all.  It is getting to where the internet on board Celebrity is super fast compared to how this forum is now working for me.  

It can’t be my internet provider because I recently upgraded to a faster speed.  

Wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Edited by miched

55 minutes ago, miched said:

I use a IPad and it is taking  a very long for anything  to load on this forum if it loads at all.  It is getting to where the internet on board Celebrity is super fast compared to how this forum is now working for me.  

It can’t be my internet provider because I recently upgraded to a faster speed.  

Wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Yes 

37 minutes ago, jelayne said:

Since late yesterday afternoon I get an error message 90% of the time.  Other cruises lines open fine as do the Roll Calls, just not X.  Thought it was my IPad but same problem with the PC.

I thought the problem was I’m currently on a Viking Ocean ship and somehow the Celebrity CC Forum was blocked, glad to hear it’s a CC issue.  Thanks

Edited by Oville

1 hour ago, CruisingTheWaves said:

Often getting the “my SQL has gone away” error on desktop and mobile. My husband (a software developer) says the site is having issues connecting to the database.

Same error message here too. Thanks to your husband for the explanation, thought it was my internet provider :classic_smile:

1 hour ago, CruisingTheWaves said:

Often getting the “my SQL has gone away” error on desktop and mobile. My husband (a software developer) says the site is having issues connecting to the database.

I've been getting that intermittently since yesterday.  My first thought was "did CC forget to pay their licensing fee for 2019".

There is a thread with many posts on the Help forum since NYE about the problems. CC are aware of it and are trying to rectify (Help Jen has been replying on that thread) 😉. This may be merged over there with the others.

Edited by villauk

Thought it was me!

Am ok on here in the morning (UK time) until mid afternoon, but after that it is almost impossible to get on to the threads. It takes an age for CC to load, then another lonnnnnggg wait before I can get on to Celebrity area. Then the threads do not open. Have tried it on 2 web browsers and no success - yet it opens on the phone.

Help

Yes, I have had problem for days. I tried other cruise lines and could not load any of the major lines..Royal Caribbean, NCL but Crystal and Oceania loaded.

No problem at 8am EST. Thought it was just my iPad and PC.

Roll calls and other forums, like Cruise Fashions, also loaded.

Frustrating.

See the help link  above for updates and suggestions...that has been a very active thread

All very slow today....but  I have been able to load a few threads and  make a reply post. Progress!

Yep, really slow and sometimes just stops.  But when it did load, Celebrity was the only board that would not open.  All the other boards were OK.  Strange!  Using a laptop at home.