John&LaLa Live B2B from Symphony 10/26 and 11/2, Great Expectations 🎂

John&LaLa

58 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Safe travels. Following along and interested in what your gas bill will be for that guzzler. It looks like a nice ride is it very comfortable? Never been in a Camaro..

It's a V6, but it switches back and forth to a V4

• Like 1

1 hour ago, John&LaLa said:

It's a V6, but it switches back and forth to a V4

Does it switch smoothly? I remember when Cadillac had the 8-6-4 cylinder piece of garbage.

I recently had a Ford Escape rental. Stop more than 10 seconds the motor shuts of until you hit the gas.

On 10/24/2019 at 2:47 PM, John&LaLa said:

Itinerary, Week 1

Typical Western route

288499078_edocsweek1.JPG.e55c61052ad098e5330e40d7a5344152.JPG

1896990882_oct26map.jpg.6b22322cad3d67a5da815934f0eb7adf.jpg

Will just be missing you next week by a day or two.  We are in Roatan the 30th, Costa Maya 31 and Cozumel Nov 1.  Enjoy your Halloween cruise and the 50th anniversary cruise the following week.  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, patattack said:

Evidentially USPS changed their policy in the past few months.  I just held my mail for my cruise coming up on the Harmony.  I had to set up an account.  I have never had to do this before.

Pat

We signed up for the acct at least a couple of years ago for the Informed Delivery. We get pics of the mail to be delivered each day, and notification for package deliveries. If you guys get an acct, I recommend signing up for that too. We always know when something important is in our box.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Mail hold was a hassle. Anyone else experience that.🤔  Apparently you need to create a USPS account. 

And of course, it didn't work. I had to drive to the Post Office. They agree it's a WCCF. 😱

As far as I can tell, their IT dept must be staffed by ex RCI interns😉

I just did one for an upcoming weekend cruise on Navigator... no problem.  Create an account on usps.com like you were going to purchase stamps.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, grapau27 said:

Yes Allure is sailing from Barcelona Spain in 2020 and we are on her.

It is 2021 from Southampton England that I was asking John to ask MB about.

I would be delighted if Allure comes to Southampton in 2021 and a TA friend heard this from a trusted source.

We are October 2020 Allure...two Meds loops...then the TA.  🙂 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, bilyclub said:

Does it switch smoothly? I remember when Cadillac had the 8-6-4 cylinder piece of garbage.

I recently had a Ford Escape rental. Stop more than 10 seconds the motor shuts of until you hit the gas.

It was very smooth. 4 cylinder never kicked in around town

23 minutes ago, island lady said:

Sounds awesome absolutely fantastic.

We are coming to Orlando for a week next October to stay in a hotel in theLake Buena vista area.

We have got a flight from our local airport to Sanford.

Edited by grapau27
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, island lady said:

10 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Sounds awesome absolutely fantastic.

We are coming to Orlando for a week next October to stay in a hotel in theLake Buena vista area.

We have got a flight from our local airport to Sanford.

That does sound awesome.

Happy Birthday Graham in case I get tied up tomorrow.  I hope all is well with you and yours.  Please tell the last word crew, I said hello.  Celebrate like the Diamond Superior you are, and wear your pins and robe proudly.  

Sorry for hijacking the thread @John&LaLa but I would like to point out I did not quote any pictures, so that should count for something.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Domino D said:

That does sound awesome.

Happy Birthday Graham in case I get tied up tomorrow.  I hope all is well with you and yours.  Please tell the last word crew, I said hello.  Celebrate like the Diamond Superior you are, and wear your pins and robe proudly.  

Sorry for hijacking the thread @John&LaLa but I would like to point out I did not quote any pictures, so that should count for something.

Thank you very much I appreciate it.

I hope you and your family are well too.

3 hours ago, Domino D said:

That does sound awesome.

Your a good sport not quoting photos!!! 

• Thanks 1