Anyone onboard seeing Christmas decor?

Mariner of the Seas...Friday, November 29 sailing...tree was up Saturday:

IMG-3742.jpg

Really pretty decorations...the tree was definitely a photo op that everyone posed in front of...and one night there was a ship's cameraman taking photos with the tree as the backdrop. 

IMG-3743.jpg

There was also garland hanging in the Centrum elevator area...ceiling to floor where visible from the Promenade...with HUGE clusters of Christmas ornaments at intervals on the garland...

IMG-3739.jpg

Edited by Anita Latte

There was nothing on Oasis during the Thanksgiving week cruise, except turning the regular lights on the Promenade to a re-and-green pattern by late Saturday night. Nothing apparent when we disembarked Sunday, either.

So Maybe I'm the odd man out, but when I cruise in the Caribbean (regardless of the time of year) I like Caribbean themed decor and music. I would prefer no holiday decorations with the exception of the week before, and the week of Christmas.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, FloatMe said:

So Maybe I'm the odd man out, but when I cruise in the Caribbean (regardless of the time of year) I like Caribbean themed decor and music. I would prefer no holiday decorations with the exception of the week before, and the week of Christmas.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

At least not like other Businesses like Walmart that has Christmas stuff displayed in Sept.. But 3 out of last 4yrs I did Thanksgiving until Dec 21-23 B2B2B Cruises and all the ships was on had All Xmas Decorations up on Black Friday. This including Santa during actual Thanksgiving(days after) Cruise. Give you though, weird hearing Xmas Music on all Decks except Pool Deck

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DaniDanielle said:

You didn’t leave the door open, so I couldn’t get in the room!!!! Now I will have to wait until Sumday😢

Lol. You would be rocking and rolling if you guys were here. Spectra and the gift cancelled tonight. Not safe for the entertainers. Having a “concert “ instead. Very loud bang and shake a while ago. Rollcall group has all sorts of rumors including hitting a whale lol. 

We boarded Serenade on Nov. 29th. Terminal had several very pretty Christmas trees in checkin area. Nothing on ship until December 1 and, so far, pretty minimal. There is a scrawny tree with white lights in the centrum and greenery on the railings.  Christmas music non stop in the public areas. Some lights on the staircase in the MDR. San Juan had decorations up!😂

Sherri🙂

Edited by sjb317

On 12/2/2019 at 9:43 AM, Anita Latte said:

Mariner of the Seas...Friday, November 29 sailing...tree was up Saturday:

IMG-3742.jpg

Really pretty decorations...the tree was definitely a photo op that everyone posed in front of...and one night there was a ship's cameraman taking photos with the tree as the backdrop. 

IMG-3743.jpg

There was also garland hanging in the Centrum elevator area...ceiling to floor where visible from the Promenade...with HUGE clusters of Christmas ornaments at intervals on the garland...

IMG-3739.jpg

Decorations are so beautiful.  Love the ships after Thanksgiving when they decorate them

Freedom of the Seas celebrating Christmas tonight! Cruise Director said tonight there will be snow, a special guy showing up...yup, Santa is showing up...and presents for everyone....wooooWeeee. Merry Christmas to all!