RCL Stock

heidikay

3 hours ago, firefly333 said:

If anyone watching the stock market, jobs numbers came in as a total shocker. All the economists had it wrong. 11m jobs predicted to be lost. 2.5m jobs were gained.

Yeah, the spreadsheeter analysts/economists/cruise stock haters are wrong again.  I'm starting to think the weather people are more accurate.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, sellwingri said:

I have 6 cruises booked.  Can I ask them to add the OBC to all of them or do I have to show proof of shares a month before we sail?

No need to wait as far as I know. I will soon be sending mine in for January.

2 hours ago, mkmaj said:

Wish I would have bought more! How far in advance can you get the shareholder OBC?

We emailed our request for shareholder's OBC last Monday, June 2nd. For cruises in October, November, and December of 2020.

Received auto reply the same day.

Received confirmation of OBC's yesterday, Thursday, June 4th....we thought that was quick.

Disclosure: 3 of our 8 request were denied OBC.

"Thank you for your email. As a valued shareholder, you are very important to us. The requested shareholder benefit onboard credit cannot be applied to reservation #5****** as it is not combinable with the price code listed on your reservation. Please review our program FAQ's on our website at http://www.rclcorporate.com/investors/shareholder-benefit/"

Edited by bonsai3s
additional info
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, NJ&Ozzie said:

Hi,

Do you have to complete a separate form for each cruise?  or is it possible to do all at once?

Thanks a lot.

NJ 

You can try to submit all your cruises in one form.  We've submitted separate forms for each of our cruises.

Please kindly let us know if you're sucessfull.

RCL-Shareholder-Onboard-Credit-Offer-Request-Form.pdf

I talked to Dan about buying it yesterday at $55  Told you I'm not very good at this stock stuff
I cant believe the stock went from $19.50 in March to the prices we have today. Aren't we all happy to have bought on this price drop?

Never in the past 5 years would I have seen RCCL or any cruise stock sink to the lows in March.

See you all onboard when the sailings resume!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

32 minutes ago, bonsai3s said:

You can try to submit all your cruises in one form.  We've submitted separate forms for each of our cruises.

Please kindly let us know if you're sucessfull.

RCL-Shareholder-Onboard-Credit-Offer-Request-Form.pdf 139.21 kB · 4 downloads

I will.  1st of seven cruises is on Nov. 2nd.  Thanks for the form.

NJ 

1 minute ago, NJ&Ozzie said:

NJ 

I should add that I also did mine separately via email, no form but I had asked about combing them on another thread and was told that is okay as well.

So I tend to go with stock and bond funds; finances are not my interest so I go to those who know a lot more than I do to “invest” for me. But once in a while I branch out on my on, such as with this NCL snd RCL cruise stock. If we didn’t cruise (and didn’t love it as much as we do), I am sure I would’ve ignored it entirely.

I haven’t posted on this thread for a while, but it has definitely been overall a lovely ride -  today is only adding to that. Yes it goes up and down, that’s what stocks do. But I don’t see these number very often on my investments, especially after 2-3 months! (This is for NCL 1st line, RCL second, 3rd line is the average). Sometime you just have to bet your gut and your heart! 

4398DE87-2414-45D6-A477-BEB0CD9B7AB6.jpeg

P.S. I most bought some for our kids when it was that low (more the NCL, was seeing patients when RCL dropped so low and just couldn’t catch it - my buy meter was set just a tiny bit too low). Of course I am so sorry I didn’t now. But overall I don’t feel like I have a whole lot to regret. ☀️

Edited by AlohaLivin

1 hour ago, NJ&Ozzie said:

Hi,

Do you have to complete a separate form for each cruise?  or is it possible to do all at once?

Thanks a lot.

NJ 

I have done a dozen at a time, no problem.

I have also done them as much at 20 months ahead, does not seem to be a limit.

They do seem to insist that the statement you send be within a month or so.

17 minutes ago, NJ&Ozzie said:

NJ 

You can just use the form to get the information that you need to submit.

I send an email listing all the info for each cruise.

so crazy - I hadn't checked the stock prices in awhile - wishing I had of got more than my 100 when it was $30. (yes I know it went lower than that) Hubby was telling me to wait to $15 LOL (yes it still might crash again)

5 minutes ago, Blizzard54 said:

You can just use the form to get the information that you need to submit.

I send an email listing all the info for each cruise.

That's a good idea.  I will do a list on separate sheet.  Need to download a current statement...

NJ 

2 hours ago, Akina13 said:

so crazy - I hadn't checked the stock prices in awhile - wishing I had of got more than my 100 when it was $30. (yes I know it went lower than that) Hubby was telling me to wait to $15 LOL (yes it still might crash again)

It was so hard to guess about that point. Would it drop, would it go back up, it was more witchcraft than science for sure! I bought most of ours closer to 30 than 20 (and would have bought more if it had ever come back now near that spot).  If you bought at 30 you are certainly not going to regret it 😊

• Like 1

Just be patient.   With no revenue coming in, RCL will fall just as fast as it rose until the cruises start back up.  Will it hit 20 again.  Not likely, but losing 40-50 percent wouldn’t be unreasonable once they stop riding the initial Wall Street wave.  What goes up....

52 minutes ago, rimmit said:

Just be patient.   With no revenue coming in, RCL will fall just as fast as it rose until the cruises start back up.  Will it hit 20 again.  Not likely, but losing 40-50 percent wouldn’t be unreasonable once they stop riding the initial Wall Street wave.  What goes up....

Yes, but we already had that ride. It is unlikely to see the low that it did before. Extremely unlikely to even be close.