RCL Stock

heidikay

3 hours ago, Biker19 said:

RCCL filed their 10Q with the SEC:

https://www.sec.gov/ix?doc=/Archives/edgar/data/884887/000088488720000029/rcl-20200331.htm

No change in the delivery dates of the ships through 2025 from annual filing in February.

I found that interesting because on the investor call they mentioned some delays due to shipyard shutdowns and some supplier issues. 

4 minutes ago, Blizzard54 said:

I found that interesting because on the investor call they mentioned some delays due to shipyard shutdowns and some supplier issues. 

The accountants who prepare the SEC filling probably didn't get the word yet about any delays - I assume on the next quarterly submission they'll have info on any delays.

3 hours ago, ed01106 said:

Because their largest market has decided that it doesn’t matter how many people die as long as we can get our hair done.  

Plus they have already backed down from closing the buffets or upper tier Lounges.  Bayley now says things will be back to normal after a while. 

2 hours ago, taglovestocruise said:

They will only have a 6 billon dollar loss for 2020, things are looking up. Did you get stopped out of your Moderna, if not the question is Why ???

No still holding on to Moderna, not sure why but I'm still hoping it rebounds one more time before bailing out. I'm still up $800 on it.

On 5/21/2020 at 8:40 PM, Blizzard54 said:

That is true but watch your timing.  The new FCC is not issued until 30 days after the cruise it is used on so you may have a limited time frame to use it.

I’ve been told 21 days in U.K. ... and we have exactly 21 days between the end of cruise 1 and final payment date for cruise 2 ! Both cruises are booked direct so they can sort it out I’m sure! 

9 hours ago, little britain said:

I’ve been told 21 days in U.K. ... and we have exactly 21 days between the end of cruise 1 and final payment date for cruise 2 ! Both cruises are booked direct so they can sort it out I’m sure! 

They should be able to work that out.  Things should slow down by then.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

The RCCL SEC filing for the outcome of their annual stockholder meeting had some interesting info:

https://www.sec.gov/ix?doc=/Archives/edgar/data/884887/000110465920067832/tm2021339d1_8k.htm

Thanks for posting the link and not posting the content of the link, changing the font size, so it takes pages of scrolling. 😇

Edited by Milwaukee Eight

7 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

I haven’t looked for a while at the stock price and it’s now over $50.  I’m surprised.

I, also, was surprised when I checked last week. Then I started thinking... if this is happening with cruises shut down then what is going to happen when it starts back up?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

I, also, was surprised when I checked last week. Then I started thinking... if this is happening with cruises shut down then what is going to happen when it starts back up?

Values as of: 2020-05-30

RCL.png

RCL:NYE-Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd (USD)

COMMON STOCK | Travel Services | NYE

Get Current Stock Price

Last Closing Price

USD 51.87

Change

0.00 (0.00)% 

Market Cap

USD 10.86B

Volume

0.02B

Average Target Price..

USD 75.73 (+45.99%).........
Average Analyst Rating

Buy 

Fundamental Analysis

Slightly Bullish

12 hours ago, The_Big_M said:

Who knows when those targets were updated. A generic figure like that is meaningless.

How about today 06/01/2020.............. 12 month target $87.+

NYSE:RCLRoyal Caribbean Cruises Stock Price, Forecast & News

$56.01
+4.14 (+7.98 %)
(As of 06/1/2020 01:57 PM ET)

Market Capitalization$11.73 billion
P/E Ratio66.68
Dividend Yield6.01%
Beta2.48

Analyst's Opinion
Royal Caribbean Cruises has received a consensus rating of Hold. The company's average rating score is 2.47, and is based on 9 buy ratings, 7 hold ratings, and 1 sell rating.

• Price Target Upside/Downside

According to analysts' consensus price target of $87.18, Royal Caribbean Cruises has a potential upside of 55.6% from its current price of $56.01.

• Amount of Analyst Coverage

Royal Caribbean Cruises has been the subject of 12 research reports in the past 90 days, demonstrating strong analyst interest in this stock.

•  

On 6/1/2020 at 10:42 AM, ALWAYS CRUZIN said:

Mine has doubled. I should have purchased 200 shares. 100 to sell later and 100 to sit on for the perks.

That would have been nice.  There might be a pothole here and there going forward, but perhaps the worst has passed for the cruiselines.

Hopefully, those with pitchforks and torches against the cruiselines can put them away now.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mpk said:

That would have been nice.  There might be a pothole here and there going forward, but perhaps the worst has passed for the cruiselines.

Hopefully, those with pitchforks and torches against the cruiselines can put them away now.

Agree with your post.  Looking forward to the good old days.

• Like 1