P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

22 minutes ago, kalos said:

Now can we move the TV crews on who camp outside supermarkets.:classic_unsure:

One of the most popular methods of fighting the pandemic seems to be standing in the street, talking to TV news crews, complaining about all the other people who are standing in the street talking to other people.:classic_wacko:

What I don't get is why one sky news/ BBC reporter asks some official a few questions and then asks another reported for their comments. Incompetent, or job share?.🤔

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Roger88 said:

Well, its kinda chill in my place at the moment. Even though I wish there was something going on aside from all those coronaVirus restrictions but in any case I am doing just fine and I plan to move out somewhere to have some time outside. Corona wont hit me any harder 

Not quite too chill in my place as what yesterday Wowzz. Plenty going on. Corona gone, start on the Bud.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, wowzz said:

Sorry !

I do not believe you need to say sorry.  I liked your post about a good cruise you have had and mentioning the best things about it.  

Regards the Quest program about Sky Princess, I did enjoy it and made me feel I would like to travel on her although any large ship, (the smaller P&O's are borderline in my classification), has not been something I had ever wanted to go on.  I think this has made me realise my wish to be at sea is stronger than other dislikes.

The program was also interesting in that I thought a couple of the ports visited were not big ship locations, so means those less visited ports are becoming fewer and fewer which is sad in some ways.  I am sure other new ports will be found though and if perhaps just one ship in at a time will not be too bad.  Interesting to see something of the ports as well as the ships on those Quest programs, even if mainly from a ship's tour perspective.

The British girl did come over well - I wonder if she may turn up as a Captain on P&O in the future?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, tring said:

The British girl did come over well - I wonder if she may turn up as a Captain on P&O in the future?

I really hope so - I thought she was inspirational.

Mind you, she might get bored with constantly going to the Canaries and back.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, zap99 said:

What I don't get is why one sky news/ BBC reporter asks some official a few questions and then asks another reported for their comments. Incompetent, or job share?.🤔

The one that gets me is ITV news ,they have Mary Nightingale sat telling us that we are going over live to Downing Street but in the meantime lets go over live to Downing street and talk to one of our reporters who is stood dithering in the dark cold night ,about what they think may be said . Suddenly they cut them off and we go live inside Downing St. Afterwards  we go back to the studio where Mary has Tom Clarke who now tells us what we have just seen a split second ago ,whilst he try's to hypnotise Mary with his eyes that look like they have just come out of a "Deep Heat" commercial . I think if Tom is that good why don't they the Ministers get him to tell us in the first place ? :classic_unsure:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Hello all, I’m afraid my husband John has tested positive for Covid😞 He was tired all weekend and had a cough, went to a test centre on Monday and first thing this morning had the text saying it was positive. He’s not too bad, I just hope he doesn’t get worse, he probably got it from work as he works in a warehouse. One of his big bosses phoned him up today! They should do more really I’ve been saying all along they don’t don’t socially distance much.

I just hope my vaccine at only a week in me is enough to keep me safe.

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, P&O SUE said:

Hello all, I’m afraid my husband John has tested positive for Covid😞 He was tired all weekend and had a cough, went to a test centre on Monday and first thing this morning had the text saying it was positive. He’s not too bad, I just hope he doesn’t get worse, he probably got it from work as he works in a warehouse. One of his big bosses phoned him up today! They should do more really I’ve been saying all along they don’t don’t socially distance much.

Oh dear. I hope John feels better soon. 😘

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, P&O SUE said:

Sue I am really sorry to hear your John has tested positive for covid19 and hope it is mild and he doesn't need hospital treatment.

We kept the bedroom window open all the time I had Covid19 and fortunately Pauline had no symptoms.

Fingers crossed that you are okay and your vaccine helps you.

Best wishes.

Graham.

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, P&O SUE said:

Fingers crossed he will feel better soon.
My step son & daughter in law both had it over Xmas, it was a bit of a worry as she was 37 weeks pregnant. They are both ok now & baby is due next Monday 

Michelle 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Peanut006 said:

Fingers crossed he will feel better soon.
My step son & daughter in law both had it over Xmas, it was a bit of a worry as she was 37 weeks pregnant. They are both ok now & baby is due next Monday 

Michelle 

Hope we hear happy baby news soon 🥰

• Like 3

Just now, P&O SUE said:

Thanks everyone.

Please excuse me if you have already thought about all this but are you making arrangements to distance within the household. Use separate bathrooms if possible, paper plates for John, windows open etc etc.There are lots of small things you can do to try to keep things a bit safer.

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, P&O SUE said:

So sorry to hear that Sue. I hope he has a mild case and that you stay well.

Edited by SarahHben
  • Like 3

47 minutes ago, P&O SUE said:

Sorry to hear this.Hope John gets better soon.Pleased that you have had the first jab.Hopefully it will mean that if you catch it you will have it very mildly or be Asymptomatic.Take Care

• Like 4