Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

32 minutes ago, Momof3gurlz said:

I wish everyone a safe and Happy 4th of July🇺🇸!

It’s going to be a wet celebration here today. We have about 14 people coming for what should’ve been a pool party/cookout but now looks like a cook-in. Naturally yesterday was beautiful and tomorrow will be as well 😡.  
And while I’m complaining, I’m ready for that house reno to be done !!!!!!

I think the rain will be mostly over by 11 to noon. I'm hoping to get a bike ride in.

• Like 6

51 minutes ago, Momof3gurlz said:

I wish everyone a safe and Happy 4th of July🇺🇸!

It’s going to be a wet celebration here today. We have about 14 people coming for what should’ve been a pool party/cookout but now looks like a cook-in. Naturally yesterday was beautiful and tomorrow will be as well 😡.  
And while I’m complaining, I’m ready for that house reno to be done !!!!!!

sorry about the weather!  We finally got that sunny day today so your tomorrow should be really nice. 😀

• Like 1

4 hours ago, h20skibum said:

She is a little better.  Thanks for asking.

Yesterday was the first she could get out of bed, but by evening, her temperature and aches were back.  We have been leaving her behind while we are out having fun.

I'm so sorry to hear how ill Susan is.  I sure wish her meds will kick in and that she begins to get better quickly.🙏

In the meantime, you are doing an outstanding job with your grandchildren, Mark!  🥰

• Like 6

12 hours ago, ValerieJo said:

Maryann,  We were put in a group of about 12 - 15 people (I don’t exactly remember).   We were in a very nice small bus.  I think she runs about 2 or 3 mini busses, so you are assigned to one.  It was well run and not crowded.  

Thank you!  I will have to check the date that we arrive in Cartagena and make our Reservations.  🥰

• Like 1

Frustrated today as it's a holiday that I no longer have to work, but really can't do too much. The knee is not cooperating. Wish we could do something fun but it doesn't look that way. I am going to grill some pineapple brats tonight with some tiki cocktails. I guess I will watch the Nathan's hot dog eating contest in about an hour. Even though it's gross I am always amazed watching those competitors. Probably watch some more Hallmark Christmas movies even though I seen all of them.

Trying to make my schedule for our October Adventure sailing. Question?? With the new menus in the MDR are the theme nights all the same on each sailing? For example on the Bella cruise it was:

Night 2 White (French)

Night 4 Caribbean (Caribbean)

Night 5 70's

etc...

I think the answer is that it changes around but I would like to preplan as much as possible.

Cheers!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

It was storming in Manhattan about 30 minutes ago.Showers are predicted to hit my area about the time that we will be leaving our house.

The Nathan’s Hot Dog eating contest is on ESPN2 now.

Happy holiday to all who celebrate.

In a lightning delay now.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, h20skibum said:

She is a little better.  Thanks for asking.

Yesterday was the first she could get out of bed, but by evening, her temperature and aches were back.  We have been leaving her behind while we are out having fun.

So sorry to hear Susan is still not well.   Did they confirm it is Lyme disease or still unknown?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sea Dog said:

In a lightning delay now.

I DVR’d it .Many years ago I met George Shea ,the guy who hosted the competition.I do not know if he still does.He gave me his autograph and said that one day he will be famous.I still have the autograph.He was appearing in a NYC play titled Raw Guts and American Know How.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Frustrated today as it's a holiday that I no longer have to work, but really can't do too much. The knee is not cooperating. Wish we could do something fun but it doesn't look that way. I am going to grill some pineapple brats tonight with some tiki cocktails. I guess I will watch the Nathan's hot dog eating contest in about an hour. Even though it's gross I am always amazed watching those competitors. Probably watch some more Hallmark Christmas movies even though I seen all of them.

Trying to make my schedule for our October Adventure sailing. Question?? With the new menus in the MDR are the theme nights all the same on each sailing? For example on the Bella cruise it was:

Night 2 White (French)

Night 4 Caribbean (Caribbean)

Night 5 70's

etc...

I think the answer is that it changes around but I would like to preplan as much as possible.

Cheers!

We just returned from a local parade.   Greg, I thought of you when I saw this but I was a little too late in getting my phone out of my pocket for a frontal photo.

20230704_111645.thumb.jpg.c320d7dbdc65ba4ea838a0e4d6913dfb.jpg

• Like 9

Just now, Sunshine3601 said:

We just returned from a local parade.   Greg, I thought of you when I saw this but I was a little too late in getting my phone out of my pocket for a frontal photo.

20230704_111645.thumb.jpg.c320d7dbdc65ba4ea838a0e4d6913dfb.jpg

I love this! After all it is Christmas in July the halfway mark to countdown to Christmas.

• Like 4

The sun came out around noon. I just got home from biking and it is clouding up again. Looks like rain will be coming.

The lighthouse...

20230704_133839.thumb.jpg.1a08b39b9bfad5e946da4b7cbd8c2369.jpg

Some views....

20230704_133925.thumb.jpg.d21e488546dded74bffd8e28a31a0a95.jpg

20230704_133826.thumb.jpg.97feea9cbc41afa7ea9fbca61a723541.jpg

20230704_133819.thumb.jpg.7c1fa9681c89cabf876bafb1e934e06a.jpg

The lens that was in place before the lighthouse was automated....

20230704_134219.thumb.jpg.8b515e4a823fc555bd5baead999eaf89.jpg

• Like 23