Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

24 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

Bruins dominating the tvs in this house tonight.  Will catch up tomorrow.

Bruins have been dominating ice rinks as well as TVs everywhere since October. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

My daughter who is just finishing her 4th year of a 6 year program at university moved out of the house she had been sharing with 5 other girls this past January into her own apartment.  I guess she was lonely because today she adopted Evie who is 4 years old.

Screenshot_20230426_211402_Messages.jpg

She is beautiful!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, taznremmy said:

I use a “blow and go” service. 
Hmmmm….hope that doesn’t cost me a Monopoly game 😹

Wham, bam and thank you ma'am 😁

See you at the game board. 🤣🤣

• Haha 9

Quick story. I used to drive a government vehicle, all day, just about every day. Periodically, I would stop at a park with a dumpster, to clean out miscellaneous forms and paperwork and those stray French fries. 

One day, at a park, I was cleaning and had all 4 doors and the trunk open. A Police officer with his K-9 partner pulled in and parked near me. She was a Rottweiler and she bounced around the park for a while before she jumped up to sit in my front passenger seat. 😀 I laughed and said it's okay, it's a government car.

He was kind of annoyed and pulled her out and said, "She's not taking you for a ride, and you're not supposed to jump in random people's cars!"😊

• Like 2
  • Haha 13

31 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

My daughter who is just finishing her 4th year of a 6 year program at university moved out of the house she had been sharing with 5 other girls this past January into her own apartment.  I guess she was lonely because today she adopted Evie who is 4 years old.

Awwww, Evie is beautiful.  She looks like a Maine Coon.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, FromSea2ShiningSea said:

I hope you catch it next time you visit.  Here’s one for you and Mike.

1182C0E8-7FCE-4BF9-9C21-252A323F65F0.thumb.jpeg.595bae9b67afd4c690849916fe7e54d6.jpeg

John @Ozark_Kid Sorry I didn’t answer your question about the water temperature.  I was told that it is cool but nice when you first get in, certainly not cold and it is very pleasant after that.

See you real soon. 

Wished we were there with you. One of these days we’ll do a cruise around the islands. Have fun.

1 hour ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Evie is beautiful.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Evie is beautiful.  First thought was that she is a Maine Coon?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Evie is gorgeous with a sweet and playful look about her.   Hope she settles in nicely 😍

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Luckynana said:

I'm happy with tonight's vote...just sayin

13 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

Wish (s)he had used the fake idol.

I have no issues with who was sent home either.  They are all over the place though.  There usually isn't that many people getting votes at tribal at this point.  

• Like 2

12 hours ago, derorim said:

Awwww, Evie is beautiful.  She looks like a Maine Coon.

9 hours ago, aussielozzie18 said:

Evie is beautiful.  First thought was that she is a Maine Coon?

That is what I thought as well however Sarah was told by the previous owner that she is a Turkish Angora and Siamese cross..

First night was a good night.  Sarah slept and so did Evie.  I jokingly said to Vikki maybe the cat is a real night cat and up all night constantly talking and pestering which would be difficult as Sarah is in a studio apartment.

• Like 5

16 hours ago, bobmacliberty said:

Micheline highly recommends these. She won’t travel without them. Comfortable and block out a lot of noises, like snoring for example. 😉

https://www.amazon.com/Macks-Pillow-Soft-Silicone-Earplugs/dp/B07G1MWHNR/ref=mp_s_a_1_1_sspa

Happy birthday to your daughter.I hope she has a wonderful celebration of a magical year.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

That is what I thought as well however Sarah was told by the previous owner that she is a Turkish Angora and Siamese cross..

First night was a good night.  Sarah slept and so did Evie.  I jokingly said to Vikki maybe the cat is a real night cat and up all night constantly talking and pestering which would be difficult as Sarah is in a studio apartment.

Congratulations on your new GrandCat.  She's very cute.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Sarah must miss the days when you guys were the cat/kitten fosterer's

Edited by molly361

23 hours ago, NHProud said:

@dani negreanu Are you speaking French ? Hot day tomorrow for you and I’m so sorry for that .  

Is Madrid still in your travel plans ?  We liked the Prado a lot but found it very dark just like the paintings.  

Yes, I do.

Amazed how the words come back easily, since I don’t have many opportunities to speak French.

Yes, we fly Saturday to Madrid, hopefully it will “save” our trip.

Prado is too “classic” for DH. Besides, we fall on May 1st, museums will be closed. Had no idea the Spaniards still celebrate this day..

I booked train tickets to Toledo for this day 😎

• Like 14

3 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

I watched Exodus last night for about the 20th.time .Even though I remember 1948 well I love the spirit of the movie. 

I always get choked up when they raise the Israeli flag on the ship, playing Hatikvah.

Paul Newman was exceptional as Ari Ben Cana'an.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

Yes, I do.

Amazed how the words come back easily, since I don’t have many opportunities to speak French.

Yes, we fly Saturday to Madrid, hopefully it will “save” our trip.

Prado is too “classic” for DH. Besides, we fall on May 1st, museums will be closed. Had no idea the Spaniards still celebrate this day..

I booked train tickets to Toledo for this day 😎

That’s because you are an accomplished linguist !  

Looking forward to your photos . I’ve never been to Toledo only Madrid , San Sebastián, Bilbao and Granada .  

We’ve scheduled our 6th Covid vaccinations in mid-May .  

Try to stay cool ! 

Edited by NHProud
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 4/26/2023 at 10:08 AM, Ocean Boy said:

FB_IMG_1682521404266.jpg.4eb9577e275f9462a1e0bc69dd738009.jpg

So, coming back from lunch a 4 lane divided street, in the heart of the city, had a dead deer in one of the lanes today.  At our lake house the ring camera finds a dozen or so frequently in our yard.  Virtually every night.  

• Like 5