Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

I guess this was brunch today.  Picked up our grandson to take him out to eat before baseball practice.  We will be taking our granddaughter out to eat after school and will watch her while our daughter hosts open house at the school tonight.  

I don’t ever recall being served a drink in a PA Lottery glass. 

IMG_2983.thumb.jpeg.af110aedfcc9deebb54976a54c09e9d4.jpeg

If this is helping older Pennsylvanians, does that mean I am helping myself?

• Like 3
  • Haha 15

3 hours ago, BonTexasNY said:

With a heavy heart I cancelled our Bella 02 cruise.  Reasons I won't go into but we're fine. Just isn't workable.  I was looking forward to seeing all of you especially our @dani negreanuDani.  I just hope she and her DH can sail with light hearts.  So horrible to live in limbo, in fear, like they are doing now.

Those of you on Bella 02 who weren't on Bella 01, you're in for a real treat.

I hope there will be a Bella 02 thread so all of us homebodies, or on other cruises, can keep up with all the merriment/shenanigans.

I'll post a short blurb on Wonder roll call.

Oh, Bonnie, I'm so sorry to hear this... I was looking forward to meeting you in person!!!  (((HUGS)))

Hope you're having a great time with your family visiting this week!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Pensacola?

You really know your lighthouses, I am impressed.  Yes Pensacola.  We finally made it to the naval museum and the lighthouse is right down the road.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, h20skibum said:

I guess this was brunch today.  Picked up our grandson to take him out to eat before baseball practice.  We will be taking our granddaughter out to eat after school and will watch her while our daughter hosts open house at the school tonight.  

Yes!  It might be the definition of self help.  😀🍻

• Haha 3

20 hours ago, BonTexasNY said:

Our daughter and grandkids have arrived yesterday for a one week visit.  All too short!

Too hot to be outdoors too long so pool time starts at 4:30pm.

Tomorrow is a day of beauty for us 3 gals, getting hair cuts, manis, pedis, lunch.  Oh joy!  

Golf Pro on Friday.

Other plans in the works.

Our NJ cowgirl in Target and both grands on the ferris wheel inside Scheel's sporting goods store, in The Colony, TX.  Ferris wheel picture not too clear.  Sorry about that.

image.png.b2df9761fffeee3a4324ba1697fa6f92.png

What a beauty your granddaughter is, Bonnie!  Enjoy every minute of your daughter and grandchildren's visit!

You already know how badly I feel that you and Jack had to cancel.  You will be missed!😔

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, h20skibum said:

Well I think it's pretty obvious that drinking beer benefits older Pennsylvanians, as well as the older population in general, wouldn't you say?😉

• Like 6

For those needing a Lucy fix, this was this afternoon.

IMG_6212.thumb.jpeg.b0fc73b784b0383ef3b6f59b2b7c8db7.jpeg

After dinner. 

IMG_6213.thumb.jpeg.2c17fb5928a389c82f2cd44caa19de4e.jpeg

One jiggle of the door handle and she wakes looking for her treats. 

IMG_6215.thumb.jpeg.e91777c76c348093f3e1339c338a6fe7.jpeg

She got them. 

IMG_6217.thumb.jpeg.a2c79833f038a333d4cef4fa93d46d91.jpeg

• Like 25

55 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

For those needing a Lucy fix, this was this afternoon.

IMG_6212.thumb.jpeg.b0fc73b784b0383ef3b6f59b2b7c8db7.jpeg

After dinner. 

IMG_6213.thumb.jpeg.2c17fb5928a389c82f2cd44caa19de4e.jpeg

She got them. 

Looks like she wants more treats😻

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Looks like she wants more treats😻

Indeed. 

9 minutes ago, George C said:

All cats want more treats 😁😁😁

100%

7 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Yup, I know that look🫠

She knows they come after we eat dinner. Then she lingers in hopes that we forgot that we gave them out already. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 12

Have just finished the first series of The Gentlemen (2024)  8 episode series on Netflix.  If you don’t mind dark humour and violence this  English series is worth watching. A young gentleman Eddie inherits his late father’s estate unaware that his father had been running an industrial sized cannabis farm on the property for a crime family,  to supplement his income.  The crime boss is in jail, so it’s up to his daughter to ensure Eddie is persuaded to continue their business ….and other criminal parties are equally interested in persuading Eddie to make other choices.

Excellent cast, smart script and beautiful vistas as a private English residence- The Badminton Estate in Gloucestershire - is used for exteriors scenes of the family mansion.

(The Badminton Estate was also used for Bridgerton and 28 days later amongst others).  

Edited by aussielozzie18
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Tree_skier said:

IMG_2303.thumb.jpeg.6f7d0c7c116cb4a4bbd2e9d4618c7b9f.jpeg

Stylin' Have a blast on Navigator. Please give me all the info you can to help me when we board. Still bummed I will not get to meet Raj. Let me know any other good bartenders in the Bamboo Room.

2 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

She got them. 

That look is priceless. She's thinking..."what could be taking him so long...doesn't he know I'm starving out here?"

1 hour ago, George C said:

All cats want more treats 😁😁😁

When Kyler see's me walking through the kitchen he jumps up on the island next to the cupboard that has the cat treats and as I walk by he bats at my arm to tell me "I want treats now."

• Like 5
  • Haha 6

Good morning.

It is sunny and 55°F here at 09.34am.

Ruan the Bosun on Mustique yacht on Below deck had False papers so he was took off the yacht.

I hope everyone is safe and well and y'all are looking forward to a nice weekend.

• Like 9

7 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

That look is priceless. She's thinking..."what could be taking him so long...doesn't he know I'm starving out here?"

And if you notice, she’s looking right past me at Lisa near the snack cupboard.😂

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, aussielozzie18 said:

Have just finished the first series of The Gentlemen (2024)  8 episode series on Netflix.  If you don’t mind dark humour and violence this  English series is worth watching. A young gentleman Eddie inherits his late father’s estate unaware that his father had been running an industrial sized cannabis farm on the property for a crime family,  to supplement his income.  The crime boss is in jail, so it’s up to his daughter to ensure Eddie is persuaded to continue their business ….and other criminal parties are equally interested in persuading Eddie to make other choices.

Excellent cast, smart script and beautiful vistas as a private English residence- The Badminton Estate in Gloucestershire - is used for exteriors scenes of the family mansion.

(The Badminton Estate was also used for Bridgerton and 28 days later amongst others).  

I agree with you.  This series in fun.  You did a great job with that synopsis.  I was already sold on that series as I really enjoy Guy Ritchie movies, and British spy/police TV in general.

I'm looking forward to season 4 of Slow Horses that will begin next week.

Other British TV productions that I really enjoyed:

Happy Valley

Broadchurch

The Night Manager

Bodyguard

Wallander (This was a remake from a Swedish series)

Luther

dp

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, dpostman said:

I agree with you.  This series in fun.  You did a great job with that synopsis.  I was already sold on that series as I really enjoy Guy Ritchie movies, and British spy/police TV in general.

Happy Valley

Broadchurch

The Night Manager

Bodyguard

Luther

dp

I agree.  We liked both versions of The Gentleman...the Netflix series and the Matthew McConaughey movie.  We've just started watching Slow Horses and are hooked.  I can't tell if I like or hate the Gary Oldman role at this point.  I'd add Bodies to your list of British shows that we enjoyed.  It's a Sci-Fi mystery.

The other show that we're hooked on now is Bad Monkey.  It's pure Vince Vaughn entertainment.  

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, dpostman said:

Happy Valley

Broadchurch

The Night Manager

Bodyguard

Luther

dp

We definitely have similar tastes in British tv.

The Night Manager

Bodyguard

Happy Valley & Broadchurch - first two seasons You’ve reminded me I need to watch the rest of both series.

Luther & Wallander on my list

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

I agree.  We liked both versions of The Gentleman...the Netflix series and the Matthew McConaughey movie.  We've just started watching Slow Horses and are hooked.  I can't tell if I like or hate the Gary Oldman role at this point.  I'd add Bodies to your list of British shows that we enjoyed.  It's a Sci-Fi mystery.

The other show that we're hooked on now is Bad Monkey.  It's pure Vince Vaughn entertainment.  

Gary Oldman is so amazingly disgusting in that role.

I'm glad you mentioned Bodies.  I did watch and really liked it, but forgot to mention it. Bad Monkey looks good, added to my list.

dp

• Like 1