Posts Not Adding?

53 minutes ago, Mapleleafforever said:

I always wondered if Bob was actually 10 people with the log in for a shared account. He was always super helpful but he spent quite a lot of time on here......real life must take priority. 

He was a master at multitasking.  His job had lots of downtime that allowed him to keep CC open and help everyone for many hours a day.  

• Like 3

Didn't even think about it till I saw this thread checked mine and I am stuck at 911 for the past 5 posts. Is that a bad omen for me????😬

Weird after posting this did go up one. Must be gremlins.

Edited by Sea Dog

6 hours ago, RKHOOKER said:

There’s more to life than watching cruise critic and posting more than 3 times a day for several years.  CC should eliminate post numbers, certainly not necessary in todays world.  Way too many frivolous posts from people wanting to increase their post count & ego.

I agree 100 % .Perhaps we can start a petition ?

59 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Didn't even think about it till I saw this thread checked mine and I am stuck at 911 for the past 5 posts. Is that a bad omen for me????😬

Weird after posting this did go up one. Must be gremlins.

You do know that all your former posts will show your current post count and not what it was when those were posted.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, robtulipe said:

You do know that all your former posts will show your current post count and not what it was when those were posted.

I do now thank you!

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, nelblu said:

Anybody notice that posts are not adding.  I've been stuck on 6865 for a number of weeks. 

Bob would not have reached those lofty numbers under these conditions.😃 Wonder how's he doing.

I heard he is retired in Florida.

A real helpful guy.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, nelblu said:

Anybody notice that posts are not adding.  I've been stuck on 6865 for a number of weeks. 

Bob would not have reached those lofty numbers under these conditions.😃 Wonder how's he doing.

Just checked.

Mine has added.

• Like 1

I don't really get why some here concern themselves with how much time anyone else spends on CC and then even attempt to embarrass people for having a high post count. Except for those of us who have actually met, none of us knows what anyone else's life situation is. Then to top it all off the high posters get accused of having too much time on their hands. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.🙄

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

I don't really get why some here concern themselves with how much time anyone else spends on CC and then even attempt to embarrass people for having a high post count. Except for those of us who have actually met, none of us knows what anyone else's life situation is. Then to top it all off the high posters get accused of having too much time on their hands. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.🙄

Can't please everybody.

27 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

I agree.

I have only ever posted on my mobile phone and it is incredibly quick,easy and convenient to post anywhere.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, h20skibum said:

Maybe the chances of your refund is inversely proportional to your post count.

checking post count.

Are you saying that there's coordination between CC & RCL.   I'm just a conspiracy theorist as I haven't gotten my cruise planner refunded to my CC.😁

20 minutes ago, nelblu said:

Are you saying that there's coordination between CC & RCL.   I'm just a conspiracy theorist as I haven't gotten my cruise planner refunded to my CC.😁

RC are far better than P&O( Carnival) for Refunds.

Only 2 people report refunds in 900 posts on P&O UK forum.

We are at day 51 and told another 27 days to wait.

Edited by grapau27
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, lenquixote66 said:

Ricky would be 80 this Friday.

But like other celebrities that passed away young, they will always look just as we remembered them. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

So ya got ta please yourself.

Yes, those are the words from a song (Garden Party) that Ricky Nelson wrote/sang after he got booed at Madison Square Garden as he did not sing his oldies at the Oldies show.  I was there and felt really bad for him.

Edited by nelblu

14 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

So ya got ta please yourself.

A couple of years ago they were selected to represent RCL.  Was lucky to catch one of Gunnar & Matthew performance on an RCL ship, which I can't remember. 

19 hours ago, nelblu said:

Can't please everybody.

The majority of my posts are in the Floataway Lounge.Posts there are not accumulated.Perhhaps CC boards should be unified and either not numbering posts at all or numbering posts on every board including the Floataway Lounge.