Posts Not Adding?

Anybody notice that posts are not adding.  I've been stuck on 6865 for a number of weeks. 

Bob would not have reached those lofty numbers under these conditions.😃 Wonder how's he doing.

Edited by nelblu
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, nelblu said:

Anybody notice that posts are not adding.  I've been stuck on 6865 for a number of weeks. 

Bob would not have reached those lofty numbers under these conditions.😃 Wonder how's he doing.

I do not understand why the number of posts are necessary .I have asked but have never gotten an answer.Prior to joining CC in 2008 I was posting on boards that never showed how many posts one makes. It is not a necessity for me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Coralc said:

I've never even paid attention? 

But you are in the 10,000 club!!!  Don't you have meetings or other events?   3,000 club has nothing, was hoping it would get better later.  No one ever asked me to join, one day I just became a member.  I was surprised, for my general approach is that I would never join an organization that would have someone like me as a member.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, mugtech said:

But you are in the 10,000 club!!!  Don't you have meetings or other events?   3,000 club has nothing, was hoping it would get better later.  No one ever asked me to join, one day I just became a member.  I was surprised, for my general approach is that I would never join an organization that would have someone like me as a member.

LOL. Nope. Just a cruiser. You used to get little badges. :classic_biggrin: Blue Ribbon Cruiser or something. :classic_tongue:

Wait! Did my post count go up? Darn. I forgot to check. :classic_wink: I hope you can get back from the Philippines soon. 

Edited by Coralc
  • Thanks 1

This is a check of the counting system, had 4,332 before this post.  Now I have?  Wahoo!!! 4,333.  All is right with the world of CC counting. 

Edited by mugtech
Additional
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, mugtech said:

I thought the 3000+ club was like Emerald level status. Me, I'm  probably barely Platinum, maybe just a really shiny gold.

But the 10,000+ club, don't they have access to the DL or have 3 HH drinks loaded to their card? 😄

EDIT: damn, forgot to look at my post count before & after.

Edited by HBE4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, mugtech said:

This is a check of the counting system, had 4,332 before this post.  Now I have?  Wahoo!!! 4,333.  All is right with the world of CC counting. 

Yours must be Warp Drive as I see 4,336 posts.😄

There’s more to life than watching cruise critic and posting more than 3 times a day for several years.  CC should eliminate post numbers, certainly not necessary in todays world.  Way too many frivolous posts from people wanting to increase their post count & ego.

12 hours ago, nelblu said:

Maybe you've fallen from grace with the counter gods:classic_wink:

1 hour ago, RKHOOKER said:

There’s more to life than watching cruise critic and posting more than 3 times a day for several years.  CC should eliminate post numbers, certainly not necessary in todays world.  Way too many frivolous posts from people wanting to increase their post count & ego.

Like what?

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

13 hours ago, nelblu said:

Your seems to have grown by two

19 minutes ago, Mapleleafforever said:

for those of you with 50k or more, do you ever leave the house or have other hobbies?

You could easily answer 10 FCC questions in a few minutes per day - one doesn't need to be on here all day to pad the post count. The issue is doing that every day. I think Bob (clarea - with 150K posts) averaged about 30 posts per day - but he did it every day for many years.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

You could easily answer 10 FCC questions in a few minutes per day - one doesn't need to be on here all day to pad the post count. 

I'll start a Tipping Thread to get the ball rolling 

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

You could easily answer 10 FCC questions in a few minutes per day - one doesn't need to be on here all day to pad the post count. The issue is doing that every day. I think Bob (clarea - with 150K posts) averaged about 30 posts per day - but he did it every day for many years.

I always wondered if Bob was actually 10 people with the log in for a shared account. He was always super helpful but he spent quite a lot of time on here......real life must take priority.