La Paz Anchorage
Oosterdam

Manila Anchorage
Eurodam

At Sea Indian Ocean
Amsterdam destination Manila eta 5/12

all0511.png

• Like 5

Thank you for today’s Daily, Rich! Good morning my CC Sisters & the rest of the clan! Another beautiful day here.

Strange that on women’s check-up day we can all eat what we want. Perhaps that is after the weigh-in.🤔

Supper tonight will be the last of my quesadilla Fuego. My favorite local Mexican restaurant fills a tomato tortilla with medium shrimp, lots of jalapeños & cheese. It is great for clearing out my sinuses & and it is delicious.

Stay well everyone!

• Like 1

Thank you for the report.  I think Nieuw Amsterdam and Volendam were due originally to refuel in Walvis Bay but ended up going straight to Cape Town.  I wonder if they were denied access even to refuel.  Nieuw Statendam is just passing Bishop Rock, the traditional Start/end of transatlantic voyages.  Things are actually happening in Manila; I saw tenders off on a couple of ships including Explorer Dream which has crew from Crystal Serenity. 

Amsterdam appears on course to pass pretty close to Pacific Aria, former Ryndam as she approaches Manila.

I think today really be eat what I want day and not "eat whatever's in the store" day.  I hope a lot of women get at least telemed checkups.

Roy

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the Daily!  Eat what you want day . . . we'll be eating delicious leftovers from our favourite Italian restaurant that DH picked up for us for Mother's Day yesterday.  After this, and the next 2 weeks of finishing off the Sunny Summertime Pasta Salad, I'm going to have to go on a diet . . . I'm getting carb'd out!  LOL   And wine.

Smooth Sailing!  🙂🙂🙂

Gerry

• Haha 1

Rich I wanted to add my thanks for you taking the time for these posting. Some days they are the only pleasant thing I can find to read.  Missed your menu today but guess a left over day is called for us all. 

How very true "You never know how many friends you have until you rent a house on the
beach" is!   

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, regnig said:

How very true "You never know how many friends you have until you rent a house on the
beach" is!  

Yup.  I noticed that but was posting on other things and forgot to mention it.   Maybe more true than ever now as people won't be cruising as much for a while.

Roy

• Like 1

Thanks for the report.

Since it’s eat what I want day , I’ll start with an order of escargot from Sel De Mer followed by the roasted beets salad from the PG , then onto the filet with a baked potato and some grilled asparagus. I’ll finish with the chocolate soufflé.

Who wants to join me 😋

• Like 8

20 minutes ago, 1ANGELCAT said:

Thanks for the report.

Since it’s eat what I want day , I’ll start with an order of escargot from Sel De Mer followed by the roasted beets salad from the PG , then onto the filet with a baked potato and some grilled asparagus. I’ll finish with the chocolate soufflé.

Who wants to join me 😋

I'll take an order of Clothesline Bacon from the PG! (maybe two )

• Like 1

It's nice to read where the ships are even if we can't be on them.  I would take a reservation for dinner at any of the restaurants on board just so I don't have to eat leftovers here.

Good morning, all, and thank you, Rich, for this thread,  Good way to start the day - and speaking of days, I have no idea where they are all going,  I just know it has been like a cruise, and my clothes seem to be shrinking, so "eat what you want" is not on my agenda, it will have to be "eat less" for some time to come.  

Thanks for the report Rich. Taco salad I may do tonight. Sounds good. I still love following where the ships are even if they cancel my September October cruise which they haven’t done yet. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, dobiemom said:

Thanks for our Daily report. 🙂

Oops, dinner is planned for tonight. Tomorrow will be SW taco salad. 😉

This is pretty funny as when I checked in I saw Taco Salad and that reminded me to put taco shells on my grocery list for tomorrow.  Thanks! 

Linda R.

• Like 1