Cruise Ship changes

Has Royal Caribbean, or any other cruise line, issued revised up to date information about what to expect on cruises from now on?    How will boarding, dining, attendance at shows, and access to the pool and sun decks be handled?   What should we expect to be different?  Will there still be Diamond and Concierge lounges available?

Nothing official, and we are not booking our next cruise till I see what will be.
We took the full $$ refund.
We're Diamond +, and have a certain expectation as to what we enjoy about being on a cruise ship.

If they take too much away, restrictive or otherwise, then its lost.

But no one knows, so we wait to see.

Edited by B-52
  • Like 6

We will cruise the second they allow us to.  So bummed that our August cruises will be cancelled. this is 6 so far.  Just want to cruise.  Thankfully, other places are opening up so going to PR this week and will do Cancun in August since our cruises will be cancelled.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, karena1 said:

We will cruise the second they allow us to.  So bummed that our August cruises will be cancelled. this is 6 so far.  Just want to cruise.  Thankfully, other places are opening up so going to PR this week and will do Cancun in August since our cruises will be cancelled.

Will you cruise if you have to wear a mask?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, time4u2go said:

Will you cruise if you have to wear a mask?

2 minutes ago, taglovestocruise said:

Absolutly not...

I would not either but I am afraid that I would cancel my cruise due to that and then find out that they don't enforce the mask policy.  Just like other policies that they have and don't enforce.  I would hate to miss the cruise only to find out that lots of people didn't wear them 

Op- no one really knows what changes might be in place.  I suspect once Royal Caribbean begins to sail, they may tighten or loosen up restrictions until they “get it right”. 

I’m not sure how so many threads turn into a mask debate.   

m

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

Wearing a mask may turn out to be a major advantage in the Lounges.  You won't have to listen to people bragging about their points and how many cruises they have.

Pin on Just Because

FYI, the mask goes over your mouth and nose, not your ears.

• Haha 2

Back to WJ Buffet...the first cruise after a massive clean from Noro the buffet had temporary shields in place and guests were served 100% by staff. We could NOT even pick up a pat of butter. They might consider doing that with new shields in place all around. Don't know, just a thought?????

14 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

Wearing a mask may turn out to be a major advantage in the Lounges.  You won't have to listen to people bragging about their points and how many cruises they have.

Pin on Just Because

5 minutes ago, grandgeezer said:

FYI, the mask goes over your mouth and nose, not your ears.

Some masks also cover the ears.
EC6EB3A0-45B2-48B7-8DF7-903249C02759.thumb.jpeg.367276525e1d9ef4aaae9eff612a87d5.jpeg

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

What about walking in the halls? Sitting in the theater?  Onshore excursions?  Aqua theater?

M8

Don't think it will come to that, but right now, would agree to just about anything to be back on a cruise.  Personally, with all the crap going on in this country right now I feel safer on  cruise ship than just about anywhere else.

• Like 1