Veendam docked

Scheveningen NL Anchorage
Nieuw Statendam
Zaandam

0630Manila.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Good morning.

Thank you for the Daily Report, interesting map.

Love the quote.🙂

The dinner suggestion sounds interesting, but not for us tonight.  We're having ribs.  And the wine sounds good.  That vintner is  not available around here, but I can find another cabernet sauvignon, so all is good. 🙂

It's going to be another hot one for us.  Hope you have a wonderful day.  Stay healthy.

• Like 3

Astronomy Jokes - Astronomy Meta Stack Exchange

Thank you Rich for the Daily. Loved the quote. Dinner suggestion sounds good!

Hi CC sisters, and fellow Daily-ites. Woke up to lots of birds singing. It warms my heart. Can't wait to hang my various feeders when they get here.

Please stay safe, and have a very blessed day! XX

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Thank you Rich for the daily report.

Yea -- Women's day!!  Doubt if we will see a meteor today.  

Having a pork chop today.

Our county in PA has to close all their Bars -- no drinks can be served until further notice.  Thanks to a large rise in the number of Covid-19 cases.

It's going to be a hot and humid day.

• Like 3

Thanks for the Daily, Rich 🙂 

Love the quote - ever so true 😉   Women’s Day is certainly worth celebrating.

Great meal suggestion but it’s too hot and humid here so I think it will be bbq night 😉 

@Seasick Sailor hope your bird feeders and container that has them arrives soon. 🤞

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, richwmn said:

Meal suggestion for today - Sloppy Joe Meatball Subs

That's probably doable here!  I've got bread rising, and could probably turn it into sub-suitable buns.  Thanks for the idea  🙂  and the Daily.  The Daily is a bright spot in my day!

Edited by VennDiagram
  • Like 3

Thank you for today’s Daily, Rich! Morning Dailyites & my CC Sisters!  Joy, you are up super early. Hope you get news of your POD soon.

Saw a post on Facebook that some crew members disembarked the Oosterdam at Panama City for flights home. Some to Asia, some to South America. What a long journey for these folk.

I will toast to NOW Day. And perhaps 2020 is not a safe year to celebrate meteors.🤔

Today’s Wine has a great rating and a very reasonable price!  AND comes from the Northwest! I will toast to today’s quote, too!   Chicken patty for me tonight with roasted veggies. No bread until I lose that last stubborn pound I gained during lockdown.  Sigh.

The sky is so much bluer today, perhaps the first wave of the Saharan dust cloud has moved on. Another triple H day here in Florida.

Stay well everyone!

• Like 4

Good morning, thanks for the Daily!  "National Organization for Women Day" - I'm pretty sure after months in self-isolation, most women are totally organized now!  LOL  I've only had a meatball sub once, and I lost 2 of the meatballs to the floor, so will serve them on my spaghetti tonight.  And wine.

@rafinmd    Good luck with your colonoscopy (close your eyes and think happy thoughts).

Smooth Sailing!  🙂🙂🙂

Gerry

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, ger_77 said:

@rafinmd    Good luck with your colonoscopy (close your eyes and think happy thoughts).

I think that will be pretty easy, since I'll be zonked under.  I was a bit concerned about the covid test which I think I've heard was really uncomfortable to painful, but nowhere as bad as expected.

Roy

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cat shepard said:

Saw a post on Facebook that some crew members disembarked the Oosterdam at Panama City for flights home. Some to Asia, some to South America. What a long journey for these folk.

Great news!

Roy

Good morning,

Leave it to Charles Schulz!  Love seeing his stuff.  Try to celebrate NOW  everyday in many ways.  No meteors around.

Roy, good luck with the "scope".  And, thanks for letting us know what you thought about the Covid test.  Have to have one before going to Maine to see sister and glad the test won't be too bad.

Had buckets of rain Sunday evening and yesterday which should help the moderate drought we are in.  Hazy, more humid and temp to go into high 70's today so not too bad.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, colonialinnkeeper said:

Roy, good luck with the "scope".  And, thanks for letting us know what you thought about the Covid test.  Have to have one before going to Maine to see sister and glad the test won't be too bad.

It was a strange to uncomfortable situation.  The guy had top put a swab pretty well up my nose and twist it around for 10 seconds.  I appreciated that once it was in place he counted off 2..4..6..8..10 so I had a good sense of the end being near.

Roy

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, rafinmd said:

It was a strange to uncomfortable situation.  The guy had top put a swab pretty well up my nose and twist it around for 10 seconds.  I appreciated that once it was in place he counted off 2..4..6..8..10 so I had a good sense of the end being near.

Roy

I had this too before eye surgery.  Oh, my, it was nasty!  I had no idea it would not only feel like that but that it would be up BOTH nostrils!  Not to scare anyone....(maybe it's different for others) but think "wire bottle brush"....

Thanks for the daily updates!  I lurk and don't usually comment but had to today. 👃

Linda R.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

GOOD MORNING RICH! 
GOOD MORNING TO MY DEAR SISTERS!

GOOD MORNING TO ALL ON THE DAILY!

Our first day back from a wonderful Pacific 

Coast mini vacation of just getting away

and trying to forget the world for just alittle bit, BUT our Governor has closed down all bars, and wineries here yesterday thank goodness and possibly close beaches here too! I pray everyone here on The Daily with their families and friends stay safe during this Turbulent Times!

🙄 Sorry for my soap box! Please understand I do care for everyone here.

🌺🌺 On a happy note I looked forward to getting back to reading The Daily! NOW day to me is everyday especially now👍

Wine selection sounds yummy! Have no idea on dinner tonight will be going to the store to stock up on groceries!

🌺Joy hope your POD comes tomorrow and you finally can get settled in at your wonderful new home! Miss not having our group hugs!! 
🌺Cat have a marvelous day and hope you get out and enjoy kayaking soon! I felt so free in my element on the ocean. Give Bindi a hug!

Bless everyone here!

Roy👍👍 you will do well!! We had COVID testing and it was alittle uncomfortable.

Jacqui👍👍👍 So happy your foot has healed so well! Now this can be put behind you! 
To all, Have a wonderful day!!

Sincerely

Denise😊

• Like 6

Thanks for the daily report Rich. Today I hook up the trailer and head out. First land trip alone in 28 years. Well at least the dog will keep me company and I will get to see old friends and family.  I may even treat myself to a meatball sub tonight. 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, lindaler said:

Thanks for the daily report Rich. Today I hook up the trailer and head out. First land trip alone in 28 years. Well at least the dog will keep me company and I will get to see old friends and family.  I may even treat myself to a meatball sub tonight. 

Have a safe trip Linda!! Enjoy your journey and your best friend will keep you company in the front seat👍
Denise😊

Thanks for the daily, Rich. With all the aches and pains, I wish I hadn't been born so soon sometimes. But mostly, I love where I am in life. Not expecting a meteor, and I organized a bit this morning when I was gathering the gifts for my granddaughter. I just realized that DS has her this week and her birthday is next. We will have to plan a birthday celebration for her before she heads home on the weekend.

It's going to be a hot one today, so it will be something quick for dinner. I anticipate getting into the pool before picking up books at the library. The libraries aren't open, but I've orederd and have a specific pick up time outside the library for the books this afternoon.

For Roy, I'm sure the colonoscopy is over now. And now you get to eat....and drink something that isn't clear!

@lindaler good luck. Enjoy the journey! And your companion. You are going to rock this trip!

Stay well, everyone! Have a great day!

• Like 3