The Daily for Wednesday Jul 1, 2020

richwmn

The Daily for Wednesday Jul 1, 2020

Happy Canada Day!

today is Creative Ice Cream Flavors Day

You know it's going to be a bad day when you want to put on the clothes
you wore home from the party and there aren't any.

Meal suggestion for today - Bavarian Pot Roast

Wine for today - Librandi Val di Neto White Critone vintage 2017

Punta Arenas
Oosterdam

Balboa Panama
Koningsdam

Jakarta Anchorage
Amsterdam

Manila Anchorage
Nieuw Amsterdam
Noordam
Rotterdam
Volendam
Zuiderdam at sea off Manila

Singapore Anchorage
Eurodam
Maasdam
Westerdam
Veendam docked

Scheveningen NL Anchorage
Nieuw Statendam
Zaandam

0701Manila.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Thanks for the Daily, Rich 🙂 

Laughing away at your quote of the day.  Thanks for my daily smile 🙂 

Happy to celebrate creative ice cream day with my Maritime Sea Salt Caramel Ice Cream 😉

HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!!

9D941E35-1198-440E-9608-EC75576CF6A1.thumb.jpeg.c5df77a553ee1eb25adf2891cd2116b7.jpeg

• Like 13

Happy Canada Day!

Thank you for the Daily Report.

Love that quote, I don't think I've ever been to a party like that!

Thanks for the dinner suggestion, but we're going to BBQ some burgers.  But there will be ice cream for dessert.  And wine, of course. 🙂

Have a wonderful day.  Stay healthy.

• Like 5

Thank you for today’s Daily, Rich! Morning to the Dailyites & my CC Sisters! Joy crossing my fingers that today is the big day!

Happy Canada Day to my neighbors to the North! I will help celebrate with some Sea Salt Caramel ice cream!

I know I have never been to a party like that one, Rich! At least not that I remember.

I am going to have to research the wine, just the name is interesting! No clue what supper will be tonight. Maybe I will stuff a chicken breast with some cheese & jalapeños. 

Stay well everyone!

• Like 8

Ice cream trucks | Joke Overflow - Joke Archive

Good morning Rich. Love quote of the day and Bavarian Pot Roast.. Can't wait to make it!

Good morning to our Canadian friends and happy Canada Day! "Oh Canada...." 

Denise, great to see you back and happy you and David had a wonderful time up in Big Sur. We love that area. You'll soon be in Maui. We're thinking about changing our time to July/August next year when you can roast chestnuts on the streets here in Texas.🥵 And hi sister Cat and all of CC friends. Looks like it will be a lovely day.

Well, hoping our pod gets here tomorrow. Pray for us! 

Have a peaceful, happy, safe and blessed day ya'll. XX

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Good morning and thank you for the daily Rich.  Yuck on the ice cream Sailor.  I literally laughed out loud at the quote.  Not sure what dinner will be.  HAPPY CANADA DAY!  Was in New Brunswick several years ago and got to watch the fireworks over the bay of Fundy from our hotel room.  It was wonderful.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Seasick Sailor said:

Well, hoping our pod gets here tomorrow. Pray for us! 

For sure we will.  Hoping the pod finally arrives 🤞🙏🏻

• Thanks 1

Thank you for the report and happy Canada Day to all Canadians and Canadians at heart.  Sadly, no ice cream for me today with a clear liquid diet.  I don't recommend my dinner plan of chicken broth, white grape juice, and lime jello.  Seasick Sailor, good luck with your pod.

Roy

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Good morning, thanks for the Daily!  Happy Canada Day to fellow Canadian (and wanna-be Canadian) cruisers.  Love the quote - gave me a giggle this morning.  I'm going to save the pot roast idea for another day; on Canada Day I traditionally make chili for a crowd, but this year it's going to be a small batch for the two of us, and will still have enough to freeze for later.  And wine.

Smooth Sailing!   🙂🙂🙂

Gerry

• Like 7

Good morning,

Sounds like quite a party there.  Been to some great parties in younger days but none to match that one!

Recommending pot roast brought back wonderful memories of last fall when we were in a small village inn in Germany and had the most blissful yummy pot roast that we ever had.  A lovely trip...

Happy Canada Day to my SIL and her family and all here on CC.  A beautiful country and great neighbor to us here in the US.

• Like 4

Thanks for the daily Rich.  It's vanilla ice cream for us today - with homemade butter tarts!  Love the saying, it must have been a wild party!  Happy Canada Day to all the Canadian cruisers!

72CA5372-1546-4B35-8A4B-BDE866DBAE7E.jpeg

• Like 7

🌺HAPPY CANADA 🇨🇦 DAY TO ALL OF OUR WONDERFUL FRIENDS UP NORTH

AND HERE ONTHE DAILY!

To Jacqui

ger_77

gigianne, Nice picture too!

Have a great celebration and enjoy the day

but most of all cherish your family and friends and be safe

🌺🌺 GOOD MORNING TO RICH, my sisters and to all on The Daily!

LOL the quote!!! Never happened to me! I won’t tell LOL.

The wine I need to research! This sounds interesting 🤔! No idea on dinner yet! Possibly a bar b q !!!

🌺Joy we had to cancel our flight to Maui where we were going to leave today due to extension of quarantine. Now it is extended to end of August where right now IF you get a COVID test within 72 hours prior to flight you can go without a 14 day quarantine. That would be great but right now trying to get an appt. within 72 hours good luck here in San Diego.Our old COVID test we took is no longer good so our Gardner keeps our place looking good until we can return. With what is going on this virus is not going away anytime soon!

🌺 Cat I love Sea Salt Carmel Ice Cream!

I need to go to store again today and will look for it!  Your recipe you gave me on stuff chicken breasts I think I will make today instead of a bar b q!

To all have a wonderful day!

Denise😊

• Like 6