Deployment 2022-23 booking season begins

Typically new schedules began to be released at the beginning of Nov. They used to issue a flyer that advertised the release dates.  Has anyone seen that flyer? Do they have any intention of releasing new sailings with things unsettled like they are?

22 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

Typically new schedules began to be released at the beginning of Nov. They used to issue a flyer that advertised the release dates.  Has anyone seen that flyer? Do they have any intention of releasing new sailings with things unsettled like they are?

I haven't seen the flyer yet but since they released some 2022/2023 Azamara itineraries I am assuming that they will do the same for Royal and Celebrity

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

2 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

I haven't seen the flyer yet but since they released some 2022/2023 Azamara itineraries I am assuming that they will do the same for Royal and Celebrity

Not that it means anything in the year of 2020 but last year they released the schedule on October 1 s0 could be anytime now

20 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

17 minutes ago, molly361 said:

Not that it means anything in the year of 2020 but last year they released the schedule on October 1 s0 could be anytime now

Thanks, I've got a landmark anniversary coming March 2023 so I'm anxious to secure the perfect cabin and cruise. 

Edited by Tree_skier
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

With a couple of the deals that I have been able to get we are celebrating the next few "landmark" anniversaries early.😁

I need some deals for AFTER April 2022😇  Thought about a JS L and S for around $2100 but I don't have anymore room

• Like 1

I guess these deals will be super sweet. Watching how they are overbooking the current cruises for 2021 - I may bet that 2022 will be no different. In any case, I wish everyone will be able to afford a cruise by this time. Long live  cruise business! 

2 hours ago, Tree_skier said:

Thanks, I've got a landmark anniversary coming March 2023 so I'm anxious to secure the perfect cabin and cruise. 

Best of luck we have a landmark anniversary (45th) for March 2021 and had 5 cruises booked to celebrate the whole year.

I'm still holding on to two, one for July 30, 2021 and one for October 14, 2021. I've done a L/S for the other three

to  2022.

I too am waiting for 2023 schedule to post....and even for more of 2022 past April to open.

Edited by Ashland

6 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

With most of the other major cruise lines having opened bookings into 2023, it would be great if RCI would release their sailings beyond April 2022. It would be even better if they open them before November 30. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Tall-Cruiser said:

With most of the other major cruise lines having opened bookings into 2023, it would be great if RCI would release their sailings beyond April 2022. It would be even better if they open them before November 30. 

I think I see where you are going with the Nov. 30 reference but unfortunately in the new terms and conditions they specifically mentioned that the lift and shift only applies to bookings currently released and not subsequent itinerary releases. 

6 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

I think I see where you are going with the Nov. 30 reference but unfortunately in the new terms and conditions they specifically mentioned that the lift and shift only applies to bookings currently released and not subsequent itinerary releases. 

Ken - Thanks for pointing that out as I didn't think about that. Arrrrrrr! I was hoping :classic_smile:.

Still, it would be great to see what's going to be released as I have a fully refundable booking I need to change. 

5 minutes ago, Tall-Cruiser said:

Ken - Thanks for pointing that out as I didn't think about that. Arrrrrrr! I was hoping :classic_smile:.

Still, it would be great to see what's going to be released as I have a fully refundable booking I need to change. 

I was as well.  I made a couple bookings a few weeks ago just in case but have since cancelled them since they had the exclusion.  I’m looking forward to seeing the new releases as well, always book Christmas and March break as soon as they are released. 

I'm flush with cash since they cancelled the Allure TA.  It's sitting in my savings account.  Sure would like to to know if they are going to just keep Allure on it's current 5 year dry dock track (2025) or send it back early due to not finishing the upgrades.  Now that my Brilliance cruise was cancelled for November next year I'm booked on an Alaska cruise next June.  Hopefully that one happens.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Teeara said:

Sure would like to to know if they are going to just keep Allure on it's current 5 year dry dock track (2025) or send it back early due to not finishing the upgrades.  

It's going to take all of that 5 year period and more to pay down the debt they have accumulated to weather this thing.  Some expenses like new ship builds and the terminal in Galveston can't be stopped so I'm not keeping my hopes up for amplifications to be rescheduled anytime soon.  Those other commitments are absolute and much harder to put off compared to an amplification.  

Edited by twangster

On 10/12/2020 at 4:35 PM, twangster said:

It's going to take all of that 5 year period and more to pay down the debt they have accumulated to weather this thing.  Some expenses like new ship builds and the terminal in Galveston can't be stopped so I'm not keeping my hopes up for amplifications to be rescheduled anytime soon.  Those other commitments are absolute and much harder to put off compared to an amplification.  

The amplification was never a big deal to me since we have never been on an Oasis class ship.  But I think you're right about the debt pay down.  So sad.  The frustrating thing is that we want to cruise and they want to cruise but we can't cruise.  Oh to have a time machine....

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Teeara said:

The amplification was never a big deal to me since we have never been on an Oasis class ship.  But I think you're right about the debt pay down.  So sad.  The frustrating thing is that we want to cruise and they want to cruise but we can't cruise.  Oh to have a time machine....

I sailed Allure on the March TA for what was supposed to be her last cruise before amplification. I never felt like she was run down or in dire need of a refresh.  It's unfortunate she won't have water slides now but other than that she is a fine ship.   I'd sail her again tomorrow if I could.  If only I could.

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

Any sign of the new 2022-23 Deployments being released early??

Every time I see some new posting to this thread I click on to see if I missed something....

No..nothing new yet :classic_wink:

• Like 3

5 hours ago, twangster said:

I sailed Allure on the March TA for what was supposed to be her last cruise before amplification. I never felt like she was run down or in dire need of a refresh.  It's unfortunate she won't have water slides now but other than that she is a fine ship.   I'd sail her again tomorrow if I could.  If only I could.

I remember that.  I think you posted lots of pix from that cruise.  It looked really nice.

Edited by Teeara