Decided cruising is going to start so booked 16 cruises

After watching all the news reports and having a gut feel that cruising will finally restart I decided it was time to start booking cruises again after having 11 cruises canceled due to Covid. Most of them I lifted and shifted but a few of them because I didn't keep up I received the 125% certificates. I called my travel agent and booked 16 cruises over the next 12 months starting in September not including the lifted and shifted cruises.

Is anybody else starting to book cruises for the next year beacuse feel that they will really go?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Karter said:

After watching all the news reports and having a gut feel that cruising will finally restart I decided it was time to start booking cruises again after having 11 cruises canceled due to Covid. Most of them I lifted and shifted but a few of them because I didn't keep up I received the 125% certificates. I called my travel agent and booked 16 cruises over the next 12 months starting in September not including the lifted and shifted cruises.

Is anybody else starting to book cruises for the next year beacuse feel that they will really go?

Good for you... I never stopped booking.  I have 8 booked between Dec 2021 and April 2023.  I can't book anything earlier or I'd have more booked. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Karter said:

Good for you, stay positive!

I have recently booked a b2b out of Singapore for 2022, we may have a travel bubble established by then between Australia and Singapore (fingers crossed)

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

Good for you... I never stopped booking.  I have 8 booked between Dec 2021 and April 2023.  I can't book anything earlier or I'd have more booked. 

Same here..... I also have 8 booked between Jan 2022 and May 2023. And will possibly add another

two to those and then of course when the schedule opens further out.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, yogimax said:

I hope this doesn't turn into a boast and brag.

Well, this is a cruise site, and listing what you have booked is relevant. I don't see the problem.

Isn't that what folks do in the loyalty lounges, discuss past and future cruises with like minded people 🤔

BTW, I think I have 14😉

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 17
  • Haha 2

49 minutes ago, yogimax said:

I hope this doesn't turn into a boast and brag.

---

IMHO this is a part of "Cruise Critic".

---

BTW, I have 15 booked from July 2021 to April 2023 and 15 canceled. 😉

---

Edited by RSS from SF
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Isn't that what folks do in the loyalty lounges, discuss past and future cruises with like minded people 🤔

Oh yes of course many LMPs do, I however am there for the free booze!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Karter said:

Is this guy Mario?

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Mapleleafforever said:

Nope, just have the one that was already booked and and since L&S'ed. Not booking anything else until we know what cruising will actually look like for the near future. 

I agree...not booking any additional cruises until we see what they are going to look like!  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Karter said:

Canceled all mine for this year. Between the still mandatory work quarantines of the children (all are vaccinated) and other stuff, I will wait a bit to book for 2022 till things shake out a little. But I will have to eventually book something or lose the FCCs I am sitting on.

Eagerly awaiting the summer 2023 release because I will be all over that one on day 1.  It is getting boring not being able to log into my cruise planner and having some cruises sitting there to check prices on daily.  My spreadsheet skills are going to dwindle away!

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Well, this is a cruise site, and listing what you have booked is relevant. I don't see the problem.

BTW, I think I have 14😉

I have 11 and am proud of it @yogimax

• Like 6
  • Haha 1