Princess Login Issues

beg3yrs

I was having problems logging in and keep getting to have to change my password.  When I went to change it, I found out that the website password requires a special character that my old password did not have.

5 hours ago, ready2cruzagain said:

Still can't login on laptop but at least now instead of telling me to create a new password I am getting this:

We are currently experiencing technical difficulties.
Please try again.

When I emailed them about the problem today I just got a standard message:

Hello and thank you for your email to the Princess Cruises Customer Relations Department. Due to the current unprecedented and evolving worldwide situation, we are experiencing a higher than normal volume. 

Please accept this response as an acknowledgement and confirmation that your email has been received. It will be reviewed and responded to in the order in which it was received.  Please note that we are unable to process postal communications at this time. 

For those inquiring about voyage refunds, they are being handled manually and accurately in sailing date order priority.  We are committed to providing our guests with the highest level of service.

We appreciate your patience and look forward to serving you in the near future. 

3 hours ago, Steelers36 said:

That was the plan - to have single/common login credentials for both Princess.com and Medallion Class.

Think you're onto something...went through the same thing today as others have posted.  Couldn't use my usual password for the website---tried many times---then changed my password to the same as I have on the Medallion app.....and VOILA!   Guess that may have been Princess' MO all along....and here's the message that popped up on my screen when I successfully signed in with my "new password" on the Princess website:

Good News!

You can now use this account for both Princess.com and the MedallionClass™ app.

Guess that may have been Princess' MO all along...

Would've been nice for Princess to tell us this to save a lot of aggravation and time.

I can get into the website by ignoring the "you are locked out" messages and going to booked guests/manage booking so at least that's still there...but it's annoying.  Thought I'd try adding the app back on my phone (I deleted it in 2020) to see if that helps, but the app store now tells me it isn't compatible with my phone.  🙃

49 minutes ago, Cruzinnana47 said:

Think you're onto something...went through the same thing today as others have posted.  Couldn't use my usual password for the website---tried many times---then changed my password to the same as I have on the Medallion app.....and VOILA!   Guess that may have been Princess' MO all along....and here's the message that popped up on my screen when I successfully signed in with my "new password" on the Princess website:

Good News!

Would've been nice for Princess to tell us this to save a lot of aggravation and time.

Sorry to say, but Princess did say that and there were posts about it on CC.  I think many folks got frustrated and then perhaps confused on how to resolve.  It's nice to see more people are getting connected again, but there still may be some other issue(s).

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Cruzinnana47 said:

Good News!

Read previous posts... 

Many, including myself have changed our password and received the same message about the combined accounts, only to try and re log-in minutes later only to find the return to same "incorrect log-in" message.

I personally have had limited success by continuing to change my password (to the same password over and over) and a few times that has admitted into my account, only to be denied yet again the next time I've tried

At least for me, there's still has been no fix, but only the occasional fluke temporary success. Also called in yesterday, but only got the "party line" we're still working on it from the Princess phone rep....

Though it does look like based on some reports here that some progress might be being made -Fingers crossed it continues. 

I am one who has not been able to log in for over a week. I changed my password (to the existing password) early on and have given up after receiving the incorrect credentials message (though I continue to try to log in every day). I was rebooked from the Emerald in Alaska to the Majestic, and my PVP did not mention the new booking number when he called (I didn't think to ask until once we were off the phone). I have not ever downloaded any of the apps and am not eager to do so based on following along on the Medallion thread. Luckily, my mom has had no interruption in being able to log into her account (she had downloaded a prior iteration of the app, which I suspect may be relevant based on reading this thread). I have been able to keep an eye on my booking through the booking number she gave me (and I've since received an airfare advertisement that includes the new booking number, but I have not yet received a booking confirmation reflecting the revision to the sailing). I am organizing the travels for our group (and the date adjustment created a lot of logistical work), so it has been somewhat frustrating. It's good to know they are working on it, but I sympathize with people who need access to their account for information that is not connected to a booking number. Now that I have the new booking number, I can access both bookings through the workaround, but I would not have known the new booking number without someone having access to the main account.

5 hours ago, starboardcruiser said:

I am one who has not been able to log in for over a week. I changed my password (to the existing password) early on and have given up after receiving the incorrect credentials message (though I continue to try to log in every day). I was rebooked from the Emerald in Alaska to the Majestic, and my PVP did not mention the new booking number when he called (I didn't think to ask until once we were off the phone). I have not ever downloaded any of the apps and am not eager to do so based on following along on the Medallion thread. Luckily, my mom has had no interruption in being able to log into her account (she had downloaded a prior iteration of the app, which I suspect may be relevant based on reading this thread). I have been able to keep an eye on my booking through the booking number she gave me (and I've since received an airfare advertisement that includes the new booking number, but I have not yet received a booking confirmation reflecting the revision to the sailing). I am organizing the travels for our group (and the date adjustment created a lot of logistical work), so it has been somewhat frustrating. It's good to know they are working on it, but I sympathize with people who need access to their account for information that is not connected to a booking number. Now that I have the new booking number, I can access both bookings through the workaround, but I would not have known the new booking number without someone having access to the main account.

I have a suggestion:

download the MedallionClass app using your booking number to get in to it. Leave it alone. Check back on app tomorrow. 

this is exactly what I did to get into my account. 

the website still has me blocked out, so I am not resetting password anymore. Eventually the website should be working. 

choose the same ID and password for app as you did for personalizer on website. 

you are right, this is for those with a booking number. Good luck. 

ignore my suggestion if it is not for you. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Cinerama said:

On the laptop I get "Your Account is Missing Some Information". I enter that info and it says "Registration is successful. Logging you in..." and it's stuck there.

Same. I started getting that on website after I got app working. I am not filling in anymore forms or resetting passwords on the website/ laptop. Giving it time to fix. 

• Like 1

I am getting the "Missing Info' message too, but at least my sign in is now working with my original password.  Can access any booking directly thru the alternate sign in method and all my info seems to be there for my 4 bookings.  Reluctant to fill in missing info since there have been some reports of that resulting in a new Circle number being assigned, which would not be helpful.

On a related note I am one of those who puts their cell phone/tablet away when on a cruise other than to check emails once a day.  As such I have no use for the medallion app but just happy to have the medallion get me on and off the ship, open the cabin door and purchase items as neccessary!!

To be clear I have not loaded the app on either device.

Edited by racj846
  • Like 1

Is anyone else still having issues logging into Princess.com? 

I tried today for the first time in a couple months, and got the "looks like your account is locked" message

I don't want to change passwords ... AGAIN.... (4 family members ..... 4 accounts)

Any hope for it fixing itself or do I have to change everyone's password as the only fix?  

Thanks!  

Try first logging out of the then logging into the Medallion App on your phone. Then use the same log in that you used with Medallion to log into Princess. This worked for me after several other head banging tries. I think that Princess decided to link our accounts between our web and Medallion app log in to one log in. But for got to tell us. 

I just did this and it worked. Cinerama and Cruzinnana47 thanks for the clue.

First log out of the then log into the Medallion App on your phone. Then use the same log in that you used with Medallion to log into Princess. This worked for me after several other head banging tries. I think that Princess decided to link our accounts between our web and Medallion app log in to one log in. But for got to tell us. DUH!

15 hours ago, Cruzinnana47 said:

Good News!

That's great...if you have a Medallion account. I don't. Never been on a Medallion cruise yet.

Can't get the Medallion app on my phone, anyway...it's too old. I'm going to upgrade, but not just yet.

Edited by JF - retired RRT
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Cinerama said:

On the laptop I get "Your Account is Missing Some Information". I enter that info and it says "Registration is successful. Logging you in..." and it's stuck there.

I got that one and foolishly thought all I had to do was enter the requested info. Be glad that it got stuck for you. When I completed the "missing" info, I got a new and empty Captain's Circle account.

For those who are tempted...DON'T DO IT!!

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, JF - retired RRT said:

I got that one and foolishly thought all I had to do was enter the requested info. Be glad that it got stuck for you. When I completed the "missing" info, I got a new and empty Captain's Circle account.

For those who are tempted...DON'T DO IT!!

Thanks for the timely advice

6 hours ago, Cinerama said:

Same thing happened to me!

I got logged in and it said my profile details were missing. I skipped that and went into already booked using my cruise reference for mynew cruise following the Enchanted Princess cancellation two weeks ago. I could also still view my cancelled cruise details via its reference number. The only thing missing was the final balance I paid 24 hours before it got cancelled. Not concerned though as I know it will moved against the replacement cruise in due course.

A very nice helpful lady at Princess confirmed this over the phone today and is looking into why all my Goodwill OBC. $600 hadn’t gone over. There was just $200 instead!

Edited by Esprit
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Cinerama said:

Same.  I called because the login ID on that screen is an email I don't have access to anymore.  They told me to wait a couple of days and try again.  They are merging this with the Medallion accounts.