Once You Finally Get Back Aboard...

7 minutes ago, davekathy said:

Don't want to be denied the "rite of passage". 😉🍷

Then again, with the sea pass cards not issued at embarkation any longer, the doors are sitting wide open when you board anyway, until you can collect them from your cabin...forgot about that.  Will be interesting to see the difference once we enter "post Covid cruising".  😉 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, livingonthebeach said:

Isn't the muster drill going to be on an app now?  If so, I'll do the drill at the Lime and Coconut in between my Blue Waves. 😉

Muster drill is going to be awesome

• Like 2

2 hours ago, island lady said:

Oh of course not, would never dream of giving a lecture.  Anymore than you would have to "Big_G".  😉 

Not the Windjammer...just sayin...

Trying to give a more generic answer, some ships don't have Coastal Kitchen & Park Cafe etc.

My post was suppose to go with @kdnurs    not @Big_G  just stating I wasn't including things that may not be on every ship.

Alot of new cruiser's are looking at this thread and didn't want to mislead them by looking for something to do once they board and can't find it on the ship they are on.

Sorry if you think that is out of line.

Just now, Jimbo said:

My post was suppose to go with @kdnurs    not @Big_G  just stating I wasn't including things that may not be on every ship.

Alot of new cruiser's are looking at this thread and didn't want to mislead them by looking for something to do once they board and can't find it on the ship they are on.

It took me a minute to figure that out too. No harm no foul.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Never said anything was out of line.  You did.

Your post was directly to Big_G...scoll back up and look at post #20.

Once again, the topic of this thread is what "you" will do.  Not what is expected on the ship.

1 minute ago, island lady said:

Never said anything was out of line.  You did.

Your post was directly to Big_G...scoll back up and look at post #20.

Once again, the topic of this thread is what "you" will do.  Not what is expected on the ship.

okay you win, done with this.

btw..... I thought you had me on block.........can you please put me back on block asap.

Edited by Jimbo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, island lady said:

LOL...Bucky has ordered that in CK several different times for lunch, along with his ice cold Heineken of course.  😉 🍺

Now you've got my attention with an ice cold Heineken. Usually my go to beer when on the ship and especially in the DL. I will sometimes order the Mac n Cheese in the evening from the kids menu to go with my entree.  

• Like 2

5 hours ago, BecciBoo said:

We usually head for one of the restaurants to book or correct any reservations and hopefully snag a deal, then we do the Lido so we can hang out and have that first cocktail until cabin is open.  Once luggage comes, I unpack everything and into the storage in cabin, cases under the bed.  I run a tight ship!

That leaves the afternoon and drill, from drill, we grab a drink and go to our secret place, hoping nobody has beat us to it!  To watch sailaway.

Thats me as soon as my luggage arrives I have to unpack it.     I think Eric could live out of a suitcase for a month,    I cannot stand that,  I want everything put away and put the luggage under the bed then I am officially away.

2 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Thats me as soon as my luggage arrives I have to unpack it.     I think Eric could live out of a suitcase for a month,    I cannot stand that,  I want everything put away and put the luggage under the bed then I am officially away.

Ditto, my wife and I are the same way !

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Same with us. After that, let the fun begin. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, davekathy said:

Now you've got my attention with an ice cold Heineken. Usually my go to beer when on the ship and especially in the DL. I will sometimes order the Mac n Cheese in the evening from the kids menu to go with my entree.  

Yup, you and Bucky...brothers of a different mother for sure.  😉  

Bucky goes with the Heineken when he can't get his Becks beer.  He likes a lager.  

Me...just hand my my ice cold SB and I am a happy wife.  😄 

5 minutes ago, davekathy said:

Same with us. After that, let the fun begin. 

I have been known to look longingly down the hallway for our luggage to be arriving, but have many times found it in a pile near the elevators and rolled it to the cabin myself.  😉 

I like to get unpacked before I start any serious adult beverages, mostly so I can remember where I put everything.  😄 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, WeighAnchor said:

What is going to be the first two venues you plan to visit (not counting your stateroom)?

For DW and I, it will probably be the Windjammer followed by the Diamond Lounge (if it is open).

The pool and the pool bar.  We always hit the pool and chill until we can get into our cabin and unpack.  Then back to the pool and my lounger.  I can explore at night.  

4 minutes ago, island lady said:

I have been known to look longingly down the hallway for our luggage to be arriving, but have many times found it in a pile near the elevators and rolled it to the cabin myself.  😉 

I like to get unpacked before I start any serious adult beverages, mostly so I can remember where I put everything.  😄 

I agree, cannot tell you how many times I have found our luggage down the hall.  As soon as they say the cabins are open, I go down, put everything into the safe that I want to and then if the luggage is there, I unpack.  Then I feel vacation as began. But I always have beverage before the cabins are open and luggage is there-lol!!

• Like 3

13 hours ago, crazyank said:

Schooners,  after that who cares what the second one is? 😁

Depending on the ship, we love Schooners.  On Oasis Class it is the best as you can overlook the Promenade.  Other ships, sometimes we go and sometimes not. 

• Like 1