Pinnacle Lounge

Biker19

We're D+ and feel short changed.  Really like CL on Anthem and booked a cabin nearby.  Not sure we go now.  Says Music Hall for Ps, where do D and D+ go?  That was supposed to be for D, D+ and P.  We're at 329, though should be further along but....  will see what happens. 

2 minutes ago, njkruzer said:

We're D+ and feel short changed.  Really like CL on Anthem and booked a cabin nearby.  Not sure we go now.  Says Music Hall for Ps, where do D and D+ go?  That was supposed to be for D, D+ and P.  We're at 329, though should be further along but....  will see what happens. 

Release started off saying DL is fully open. So I'm sure there is some accommodation 

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, njkruzer said:

As a D+ when we sailed on Anthem the CL was one of the few things on this ship we loved...great location with wake view and it's own restroom. The P's can have the Music Hall (hated that place)...wasn't the DL nextdoor I believe...didn't like that either....they used the Music Hall for DL overflow on my cruise.

Edited by Ashland
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, Ashland said:

Very long lines and disorganized. Even when suites or upper level show up on time or just before it makes no difference you're just in line behind 1k people. Some have said it was a nightmare of about 1-2 hour wait.

Thanks. Hopefully it gets better and they offer suite lines as well. Don’t want to start my vacation out in a two hour line. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ashland said:

As a D+ when we sailed on Anthem the CL was one of the few things on this ship we loved...great location with wake view and it's own restroom. The P's can have the Music Hall (hated that place)...wasn't the DL nextdoor I believe...didn't like that either....they used the Music Hall for DL overflow on my cruise.

Agree.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, brookmill18 said:

What is in the Diamond Lounge--espresso machine and snacks/appetizers only or is there also a bar if you want to use your voucher there?

Some have their own set up...some use a near by bar...so depends on which ship.

3 minutes ago, jalves said:

Why all the hate for Pinnacles?  

I'm Diamond+ but have no hope of ever reaching that level.  I just don't understand why people are talking trash about them. 

Don't hate them.  Just annoyed at losing what we had.  It's happened before. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jalves said:

I'm Diamond+ but have no hope of ever reaching that level.  I just don't understand why people are talking trash about them. 

No hate.....they can be an interesting group to watch as/when they set up camp and how they protect their space. :classic_wink:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, jalves said:

Just like any status level on any cruise line, there are those that are not affected and some who think they don’t need Poo-Pourri.

1 hour ago, Moltar said:

Yay! Keep the lapel wearing braggers all in one room! They can keep 1 upping each other with cruise stories 😉

I'm just bustin chops!

Wow, do I detect a little people/ status /group categorizing here?!

I'm sure we've all met some very nice cruisers in all of our years of cruising, from 1st time cruisers to top loyalty Pinnacles and nice suite guests, and then some not-so-nice guests.  As adults I'd think we'd know how to excuse ourselves from conversations of non-interest, loudness, bragging, being tipsy & smelly from over-endulging, etc.

There are Pinnacles as well as all levels of CAS members who book suites, some may wear a well-earned lapel pin, others not. Some book suites for each sailing; others pick and choose when they want to splurge on a Suite.

Some of the cruise stories are certainly of interest to others and I will say I've learned alot from friendly conversations during the years (i.e., how to get around in Venice using water taxis vs cars & busses for my first time there!). 

One question I usually ask a cruiser I've met is: " What's your most memorable cruise or which port have you enjoyed the most?"

Their response has often times peaked my interest to further research or book a similar itinerary.  I'm really not a drinker (except water, green tea and maybe a Pina Colada / Lava flow or occasional wine) so if I'm in the DL/Concierge/ SL and it starts to get crowded, I'll nicely excuse myself to allow others a seat to enjoy the perks.

Just my honest two cents without judging!

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, long4acruise said:

Wow, do I detect a little people/ status /group categorizing here?!

I'm sure we've all met some very nice cruisers in all of our years of cruising, from 1st time cruisers to top loyalty Pinnacles and nice suite guests, and then some not-so-nice guests.  As adults I'd think we'd know how to excuse ourselves from conversations of non-interest, loudness, bragging, being tipsy & smelly from over-endulging, etc.

There are Pinnacles as well as all levels of CAS members who book suites, some may wear a well-earned lapel pin, others not. Some book suites for each sailing; others pick and choose when they want to splurge on a Suite.

Some of the cruise stories are certainly of interest to others and I will say I've learned alot from friendly conversations during the years (i.e., how to get around in Venice using water taxis vs cars & busses for my first time there!). 

One question I usually ask a cruiser I've met is: " What's your most memorable cruise or which port have you enjoyed the most?"

Their response has often times peaked my interest to further research or book a similar itinerary.  I'm really not a drinker (except water, green tea and maybe a Pina Colada / Lava flow or occasional wine) so if I'm in the DL/Concierge/ SL and it starts to get crowded, I'll nicely excuse myself to allow others a seat to enjoy the perks.

Just my honest two cents without judging!

Hi mortar is not busting to go to Chops, you have taken the worm ,they were pulling your leg . Happy day 🙂

Some of these comments make me giggle ☺️  basing or picking your cruise on which lounge you have access to I find comical.

Whatever floats your boat.

Edited by Moltar
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, jalves said:

Jealousy, sour grapes, etc.....

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1