Wonder of the Seas - Not going to China after all

Kokomo91165

1 minute ago, smplybcause said:

I dunno...is Royal really going to move people from their cheapest Oasis class to the most expensive Oasis class? That's a lot of money they'd be leaving on the table. 

Probably cheaper to operate Wonder

3 minutes ago, JasonMason said:

Doesn't look like the bookings are up on the website yet, but if you work with a TA they have access now - Just booked my 3/4/2022!!

Mind sharing what pricing was like? Currently have oasis booked but would consider switching. Since it's not on royals site yet. 

9 minutes ago, Ronaldo807 said:

Are they switching the existing Allure sailings in March 2022 to Wonder or is Wonder in addition to Allure in March 2022? We are booked on Allure already so I'm very curious to know.

Swap starts with Allure TA to Europe, the Europe season and the TA back to PCN.

Florida based Allure sailings do not move to Wonder (except TA to/from Europe).  

Edited by twangster
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, colesc15 said:

Mind sharing what pricing was like? Currently have oasis booked but would consider switching. Since it's not on royals site yet. 

Not at all! I'm going solo in a 4V and after taxes and fees I'm at $1773.47 (no gratuities included) - I believe the p/p rate for a double was around $891 before taxes and fees

27 minutes ago, smplybcause said:

I dunno...is Royal really going to move people from their cheapest Oasis class to the most expensive Oasis class? That's a lot of money they'd be leaving on the table. I know they did it for Odyssey...but that was more of an oh crap we have to last minute get people on Odyssey. 

If you are booked on Allure in Europe for the summer of 2022 you will be moved to Wonder.   

3 minutes ago, atricks said:

Wonder of the Seas will replace Allure of the Seas in Europe for summer 2022. Guests booked on Allure will get moved to Wonder.

Just checked my booking for the Allure in August - now says 'Voyage Canceled: We’re sorry, but your voyage has been canceled. Keep an eye out for an email with details, and contact us or your travel agent if you have questions. '

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, kw1816 said:

Just checked my booking for the Allure in August - now says 'Voyage Canceled: We’re sorry, but your voyage has been canceled. Keep an eye out for an email with details, and contact us or your travel agent if you have questions. '

Same here. Hopefully just part of the process of moving from one ship to the other 🤷‍♂️🤞🏻🤞🏻

Grand Suites, deck 17

Owner's Suites deck 18  🙂 🙂 🙂  Cabin is 556 ft2 , Balcony is 243 ft2

Royal Loft Suite with Balcony  deck 18

Ultimate Family Suite  deck 18

Edited by Jimbo