Chocolate covered strawberries amenity

riviera

1 hour ago, riviera said:

We’re currently on anthem and have not received the usual strawberries. We’ve been on Oasis and Allure in just the past few months and got them both times. 
Another amenity gone by the wayside?

If you are on board, maybe inquire with the Loyalty desk? Did you get something else instead? Or did you not get any amenity?

1 hour ago, riviera said:

We’re currently on anthem and have not received the usual strawberries. We’ve been on Oasis and Allure in just the past few months and got them both times. 

Are you saying that you are Diamond Plus and signed up for chocolate covered strawberries as your chosen amenity?  If so, go speak to the Loyalty Ambassador.

If you are saying that you simply "got" them on those other cruises, be grateful and move on.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, riviera said:

A few years ago on the Quantum my wife was exercising in the Fitness Center on the thread mill when all of a sudden it excellerated causing her to fall.She had bruises all over her face.To compensate for this there was a platter of chocolate covered strawberries in our cabin later that day.

we got a platter of chocolate covered strawberries on our last Harmony cruise. We have just made platinum, and I wasn't aware of any kind of awards on this level. I was afraid they'd charge us for the strawberries, but our cabin attendant reassured me that they were free. 

They were great, by the way, and my kid was thrilled.

12 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

A few years ago on the Quantum my wife was exercising in the Fitness Center on the thread mill when all of a sudden it excellerated causing her to fall.She had bruises all over her face.To compensate for this there was a platter of chocolate covered strawberries in our cabin later that day.

What an odd way to say sorry for the situation.  My goodness.  

5 hours ago, riviera said:

We generally don’t use a TA, and are not yet Diamond (will be next time), and randomly get them?

5 hours ago, riviera said:

Exact opposite for me. On Oasis, I did not receive my d+ cabin gift. Inquired and asked about the strawberries which I also did not receive. Ambassador said the strawberries were discounted citing health/covid issues yet the next day I saw strawberries being delivered, none ever made their way to my cabin.

On Anthem, the strawberries were delivered on b2b cruises, the only thing the ambassador did both cruises. He never sent the upper tier invite for either cruise, did not send back stage tour invite, did not send crystal block to cabin.  Forgot, he did have the welcome beverage in the cabin so he did 2 things.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, meadowlander said:

Exact opposite for me. On Oasis, I did not receive my d+ cabin gift. Inquired and asked about the strawberries which I also did not receive. Ambassador said the strawberries were discounted citing health/covid issues yet the next day I saw strawberries being delivered, none ever made their way to my cabin.

On Anthem, the strawberries were delivered on b2b cruises, the only thing the ambassador did both cruises. He never sent the upper tier invite for either cruise, did not send back stage tour invite, did not send crystal block to cabin.  Forgot, he did have the welcome beverage in the cabin so he did 2 things.

Pretty sure all this stuff is automated so this is likely an IT issue? I have no idea how one person could keep track of what goes to who when there are potentially 100s or even 1000s+ on a sailing.  I’m guessing the %s of passengers that are higher tier is quite high post Covid.  I would imagine not a lot of newbies are jumping to cruising again.  

2 hours ago, HicksRA said:

Just wondering.
Does anyone really get excited when they find 4 stale cookies in their room? 

We enjoyed them (our favorite white chocolate macadamia very fresh) and were surprise to see them in the cabin with 4 free bottles of water too. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, HicksRA said:

Just wondering.
Does anyone really get excited when they find 4 stale cookies in their room? 

We typically stay in GS, and get some small plate every evening.  NEVER stale.

21 hours ago, riviera said:

I hope you received your strawberries🤩

curious how many passengers on your sailing?

We had 1623 on our sailing on Anthem and loved it.  Will be back onboard next month.

Hope you are having a great cruise!!

Edited by Sunshine3601