The Daily for Monday 03/28/2022

richwmn

Today is Respect Your Cat Day, Children's Picture Book Day, and National Hot Tub Day

You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world...but you do have some say in who hurts you. I like my choices.--John Green, The Fault in Our Stars

Meal Suggestion for today - Alinazik Kebab
Drink of the Day - Premier Margarita
Wine of the Day - Oberon Cabernet Sauvignon, CA
Destination of the Day - Kiel (Hamburg), Germany

Ships With Passengers

At Sea

Zuiderdam   Destination San Diego, Califor eta 4/3

At Sea Caribbean

Eurodam   Destination Port Everglades eta 3/30

Cozumel, MX

Nieuw Amsterdam  

Half Moon Cay, Bahamas

Nieuw Statendam   08:00 - 15:00
Rotterdam   08:00 - 15:00

Ships Without Passengers

At Sea Atlantic

Volendam   Destination Scheveningen NL eta 4/2

At Sea Mediterranean Sea

Oosterdam   Destination Catania IT eta 3/29

Cadiz SP

Zaandam   Shipyard

Freeport, BS

Noordam   Shipyard

Long Beach CA US

Westerdam   Anchorage

0328World.thumb.png.b7c6d7dd9e343a0305c53d18c5c61cda.png
  • Like 31
  • Thanks 12

Good morning and thanks for the Monday Daily Report.

Interesting days.  We don't have a cat.  There are no children here, but I have purchased many picture books for other people's children.  We don't have a Hot Tub, but many of our friends and neighbours do. 

Not sure what to make of the quote, I'll have to think about it.

Looking forward to seeing the recipe for today's meal suggestion.

I'm sure the drink will be wonderful, hope the wine is too.

We've never been to Kiel, hope there are lots of pictures.

It's -13C here this morning and we've got snow squalls.  Bertie and I will go for a walk in a little while, but I think it will be a short one.  We'll get the snowblower and shovels out later.  Good thing we don't have to go anywhere today.

Prayers for our world.

Stay safe.

• Like 29

Thank you for the Monday Daily, Rich.  Lots of respect for cats here.  Picture books are very important for the development of children and hot tubs are very nice.  I like the quote.  I've been to Kiel just once, boarding Queen Victoria after disembarking Nieuw Statendam in Amsterdam.  I'll see what @dfish has to say about the kabob but probably pass.  My alternative is Fruit Salad with Sambuca, Oven Roasted Chicken, and Strawberry Crisp as served on MS Zaandam March 28, 2017:

dishes28.jpg

Today’s care list:

RIP  PA Troopers Branden T Sisca and Martin F Mack March 21
Strength for Jacqui as she mourns Marley and waits for a suitable facility for Jose
Sailingdutchy, Paulette, and aliaschief with Covid
Strength for Marshawk and DH
Tana with rough nights
Rosby DH in hospital
Buddy still having trouble getting food down despite slow improvement
From the rotation:
Cruising along niece awaiting a kidney
Ukraine
Welfare of furloughed crews
Hartgrove older sister with aggressive cancer

Celebrations and Shoutouts:

Noordam in service April rather than May
5 BHB with passengers
My booking confirmation for July cruise
Jose on a waiting list for a good facility
6 days for GTVCRUISER (Zuiderdam 4/3 to 4/13)
2 days for Crazy for Cats (Eurodam 3/30 to 4/10)
 Quartzite Cruiser (Koningsdam to 4/3) and NorseH20 and dchip (Zuiderdam to 4/3),Aliaschief and Dwaliaschief (Rotterdam to 4/3),   Lady Hudson (Anthem OTS to 4/3), Overhead Fred   sassy-one (Nieuw Statendam to 4/6), and  Vict0riann(4/9) , Live4cruises and AV8rix (Koningsdam to 4/10)  at sea
Signs of improvement for Jen
Sam’s new aide arrives
Koningsdan Staff Captain Sabine - Our first female Staff Captain and HAL’s likely first female Captain(I know this is a repeat but she’s worth it)

Roy

• Like 31
  • Thanks 15

Thanks for our Monday Daily, Rich.

Interesting collection of days.  I don’t have a hot tub but I have friends that would definitely celebrate the day 😉  I think respecting your cat is every day - they demand it 😉 

CE872FE0-B8E1-45ED-B10B-40B5C0573035.jpeg.0768c2013eec46ac9eb077b2b066ed19.jpeg

I’m not sure on today’s quote.  I agree with the first part but I don’t get the 2nd.  It hasn’t been true for me, at least.

Not sure about the meal but the drink of the day sounds intriguing.

283F6667-B7C6-4235-8BAD-2845A343444A.jpeg.2b77156593156021185f6c4041cf3d26.jpeg

We haven’t been to Kiel but saw it as we cruise on the Kiel Canal on the Prinsendam (what an experience!) and docked right in Hamburg.  We really enjoyed the Kiel Canal and our day in Hamburg 👍  I’ll see if I can find the pics on my laptop when I get home.

3AAA76C4-6356-4EF6-B4FA-A6600E8740EC.jpeg.44ee121a3d1715d94ebf7824af78579d.jpeg

The purge continues in Jose’s office.  (His office was sacrosanct - It was a job he was going to do when he retired - now, it has fallen to me).  Two more boxes of recycling paper & another huge leaf bag of shredded paper (and lots more to go).  So far, I have sent 5 bags of shredded paper and 7 boxes of paper to recycling.  I keep thinking if he came home he would not be happy but barring a miracle, that won’t be happening.  

37A0C67B-E656-4CAB-AFE8-B5EF40105882.jpeg.3475c3078cb08a49de252b1b5ca0a489.jpeg

Prayers for everyone on the Care list & for those that need them and a 🥂 to those on the Celebratory / Shout Out list.

Have a good Monday everyone !!!!

919614BC-6B11-4F30-AE53-88485466631C.jpeg.b18aeed3bc1ffd2bc6dd2555c54ee853.jpeg

Stay safe and please don’t forget your 😷 when needed.

• Like 38
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 6

Good afternoon.

50°F and cloudy today.

I have had a busy morning doing sales calls.

Thank you for today's daily and fleet reports Rich and Roy for the various lists.

Interesting days and quote.

I think we should all respect our pets either cats or dogs.

There were several Hot tubs on the ship we have just been on but we don't get in them these days.

I will give today's food and drink a miss.

We went to Hamburg on a cruise in 2004 and did a tour of the city.

Prayers 🙏 for everyone on the care list.

I hope everyone has a nice day.

Graham.

• Like 26

1 minute ago, kazu said:

Thanks for our Monday Daily, Rich.

Interesting collection of days.  I don’t have a hot tub but I have friends that would definitely celebrate the day 😉  I think respecting your cat is every day - they demand it 😉 

CE872FE0-B8E1-45ED-B10B-40B5C0573035.jpeg.0768c2013eec46ac9eb077b2b066ed19.jpeg

I’m not sure on today’s quote.  I agree with the first part but I don’t get the 2nd.  It hasn’t been true for me, at least.

Not sure about the meal but the drink of the day sounds intriguing.

283F6667-B7C6-4235-8BAD-2845A343444A.jpeg.2b77156593156021185f6c4041cf3d26.jpeg

We haven’t been to Kiel but saw it as we cruise on the Kiel Canal on the Prinsendam (what an experience!) and docked right in Hamburg.  We really enjoyed the Kiel Canal and our day in Hamburg 👍  I’ll see if I can find the pics on my laptop when I get home.

3AAA76C4-6356-4EF6-B4FA-A6600E8740EC.jpeg.44ee121a3d1715d94ebf7824af78579d.jpeg

The purge continues in Jose’s office.  (His office was sacrosanct - It was a job he was going to do when he retired - now, it has fallen to me).  Two more boxes of recycling paper & another huge leaf bag of shredded paper (and lots more to go).  So far, I have sent 5 bags of shredded paper and 7 boxes of paper to recycling.  I keep thinking if he came home he would not be happy but barring a miracle, that won’t be happening.  

37A0C67B-E656-4CAB-AFE8-B5EF40105882.jpeg.3475c3078cb08a49de252b1b5ca0a489.jpeg

Prayers for everyone on the Care list & for those that need them and a 🥂 to those on the Celebratory / Shout Out list.

Have a good Monday everyone !!!!

919614BC-6B11-4F30-AE53-88485466631C.jpeg.b18aeed3bc1ffd2bc6dd2555c54ee853.jpeg

Stay safe and please don’t forget your 😷 when needed.

These meme's gave me a welcome laugh after a busy morning.

Graham.

• Like 18

Thank you for today’s Daily, Rich! Another lovely morning here. This is the weather I moved to Florida to enjoy. Perhaps a little less windy would be good. 

Thank you for keeping our lists, Roy! Morning Dailyite family. I am so sorry to read that some of our cruisers are testing positive on their cruises. Friends from out of town will be picking me up to have breakfast out with them in a few minutes. There is a great place with an amazing ocean view not far from me. 😎

A few smiles….

8794786E-5225-4230-9AA9-DE00AB25ABE1.jpeg.bad8f3cc14ac3349165e4a731a480708.jpeg

F698B0B6-BB17-4A6E-AD57-DA695EB32719.jpeg.d5a222535f6580c970d504a8863add19.jpeg

6260702C-2552-4AC5-91B7-9AFDB6E004C4.jpeg.2c364e98d6fcee9bb6dfb43cf7fb6eb3.jpeg

Prayers for all who need our support. Cheers to all who are celebrating! Stay well everyone!

Oberon Cabernet Sauvignon 2019

I picked the info for the 2019 vintage since that vintage might be the easiest to find. But all released vintages share the same excellent ratings. I confess the critic’s comments don’t really make me want to try it.  Numerous online distributors with prices starting at $14.95.

Winemaker Notes

After the grapes were gently hand-harvested, de-stemmed and crushed, the Cabernet Sauvignon fermented in stainless steel tanks with an extended post-fermentation maceration. Malolactic fermentation with French oak, combined with 13 months aging (45% new French oak), helped to marry the wine’s flavors and tannins. During blending, Tony looked to other complimentary varieties, like Petite Verdot and Zinfandel, to enhance the Cabernet’s deep colors, supple silky tannins, and flavors of vibrant black cherry, candied blackberry, with a hint of coffee, dark chocolate, and spice – all leading to a lingering and delightful finish

WW90 Wilfred Wong of Wine.com
COMMENTARY: The 2019 Oberon Cabernet Sauvignon is fresh and lively. TASTING NOTES: This wine delivers aromas and flavors of red currants that stay on the palate and into the finish. Try it with grilled lamb chops. (Tasted: February 3, 2022, San Francisco, CA)
  • Like 29
  • Thanks 7
  • Haha 2

Good morning, everyone.

Right now it looks like it will be a pretty day.  Skies are clear and the sun is out, but it is staying cold.  We start to warm back up tomorrow and will be close to 70 on Wednesday.  Crazy weather.  Not a lot on the agenda for today besides the pool.   I did manage to do two loads of laundry yesterday and it is all folded and ready to be put away.   I also paid the bills for the month so it was a busy day.   

Today's meal is a Turkish lamb stew over an eggplant puree with yogurt.   Some recipes say you can substitute beef instead of lamb and some even use ground meat.   This first recipe gives two possible scenarios for the origin of the name of the dish, Ali Nazik.  It also uses the traditional lamb.   https://ozlemsturkishtable.com/2014/09/ali-nazik-kebab-lamb-stew-over-smoked-eggplant-and-yoghurt-puree/

1986501246_alinazikkebab1.jpg.5e0a7e6cf1b4dd8819d6d136aaf93553.jpg

You get some slightly different seasonings in this one along with more of an explanation of the dish.  https://www.chocolatesandchai.com/ali-nazik-kebab/

1075142555_alinazikkebab2.thumb.jpg.78a80e8c6aab4307fa5751a2c8fd90c0.jpg

And a slightly different version.  It seems to be missing the vegetables and you dip the kebabs into the eggplant/yogurt mixture.    https://www.thespruceeats.com/ali-nazik-kebabs-3274272

200747666_alinazikkebab3.thumb.jpg.8065e8b222df48a903cab3de657a1b2c.jpg

This next recipe gives more suggestions on how to roast the eggplant and also uses a ground lamb.  https://www.turkeysforlife.com/2020/04/ali-nazik-kebab-recipe.html

1102806271_alinazikkebab5.jpg.687c6ef01e862adbc220013f09619ae8.jpg

Prayers for all who need them, especially Ukraine and our Daily family members in need.   Cheers to those who are celebrating, even if it is just getting the laundry folded.   I know what an accomplishment that can be!   Wishing you all a wonderful day.

• Like 28
  • Thanks 9

Good morning from Quarantine Central. We enjoyed our Rudy’s dinner but eating on styrofoam does diminish one’s enjoyment. Our Concierges gave us two very nice complimentary bottles of wine of which we saved for another night. It was early to bed and a toss and turn evening and lot’s of Kleenex. Main symptoms are just having a head cold. SIL is still feeling asymptomatic and will be tested again at 9:00 AM. Hopefully, she is negative and can continue enjoying her cruise. I would guess we have to a lot of stepping in place to get our steps goal complete.

Awaiting breakfast which is late so hopefully that happens. Our early coffee’s arrived promptly on time. Haven’t much of an appetite this morning.

Looks like it will be a beautiful day here in Half Moon Cay. Nice day for Verandha sitting.

Thanks Rich and to all our contributors.

• Like 40
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, rafinmd said:

Thank you for the Monday Daily, Rich.  Lots of respect for cats here.  Picture books are very important for the development of children and hot tubs are very nice.  I like the quote.  I've been to Kiel just once, boarding Queen Victoria after disembarking Nieuw Statendam in Amsterdam.  I'll see what @dfish has to say about the kabob but probably pass.  My alternative is Fruit Salad with Sambuca, Oven Roasted Chicken, and Strawberry Crisp as served on MS Zaandam March 28, 2017:

dishes28.jpg

Today’s care list:

RIP  PA Troopers Branden T Sisca and Martin F Mack March 21
Strength for Jacqui as she mourns Marley and waits for a suitable facility for Jose
Sailingdutchy, Paulette, and aliaschief with Covid
Strength for Marshawk and DH
Tana with rough nights
Rosby DH in hospital
Buddy still having trouble getting food down despite slow improvement
From the rotation:
Cruising along niece awaiting a kidney
Ukraine
Welfare of furloughed crews
Hartgrove older sister with aggressive cancer

Celebrations and Shoutouts:

Noordam in service April rather than May
5 BHB with passengers
My booking confirmation for July cruise
Jose on a waiting list for a good facility
6 days for GTVCRUISER (Zuiderdam 4/3 to 4/13)
2 days for Crazy for Cats (Eurodam 3/30 to 4/10)
 Quartzite Cruiser (Koningsdam to 4/3) and NorseH20 and dchip (Zuiderdam to 4/3),Aliaschief and Dwaliaschief (Rotterdam to 4/3),   Lady Hudson (Anthem OTS to 4/3), Overhead Fred   sassy-one (Nieuw Statendam to 4/6), and  Vict0riann(4/9) , Live4cruises and AV8rix (Koningsdam to 4/10)  at sea
Signs of improvement for Jen
Sam’s new aide arrives
Koningsdan Staff Captain Sabine - Our first female Staff Captain and HAL’s likely first female Captain(I know this is a repeat but she’s worth it)

Roy

I like your meal choice.  Thanks for the lists.

• Like 13

Good Morning Everyone, thanks for the daily report.  Today’s meal suggestion would be better without the yogurt.  I’ll take the stew on a bed of rice and be happy.  This morning’s test results are negative for me.  I just can’t get Verifly to upload the results so I printed two copies.  DH is having his test done at the hospital so need to wait a bit before I check in for tomorrow’s flight.  Snow flakes are coming down not thrilled but it won’t amount to much.

I love a respect my cats but 1:30 am pet rub demands certainly test the limits.😂

image.thumb.png.e3ce18babc40c0d2cfcb6689084ea2e5.png

• Like 25
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 10

Good Morning from a warming and sunny day at the beach

No wind today so looks loke it will be a beautiful day.  

We dont have any pets anymore, so no cats here. Love childrens books. Not sure about the quote.

Not much is going on here today. ( YEAH). Water aerobics this Am and then have to get my glasses repaired. One lens popped out again. Guess I need to change frames. 

Just watched one of the RCL ships coming in, it is late today. 

Hope everyone is doing OK. Continued prayers for everyone on the listand those who are not.

Stay safe and enjoy today

• Like 24

Good morning from a cold NY.It was only 21 when the dogs and I set out for the first walk of the day.

We let the indoor and outdoor cats boss us around here and they are always amusing. They also tell the dogs what to do,which is funny to watch.

We will take a pass on the recipe today as we made two trays of lasagna yesterday and will have the pleasure of leftovers to heat up later. Tana has to get out to the pulmonologist and we have once again asked our kind neighbor to help.She can walk about 20 feet with her walker and oxygen but the stairs are just not possible.DSIL will be her assistant and driver today.

Not sure about the quote and we have not been to the port.

PXL_20211110_150301748.JPG

• Like 35

I have just been looking at the Daily first thing in the morning (to see the quote, menu, etc.) and haven’t had time to really read it for about a week.  Oh, My!  So much has happened while I’ve been away.  I feel so sorry for all that have had troubles in the past two week and applaud you for your positive outlooks.  

Please know, that even though I haven’t been reading in detail, all of the people I’ve met on the Daily are in my thoughts and prayers.  You’ve become friends and I care.

• Like 26
  • Thanks 2

Good morning.  It's sunny but cold!  Always respect our cat, she sorta demands it.  LOL  Having taught K-1 for 30 years I've read ALOT of children's books.  We used the hot tub on the ship first thing in the morning before anyone else was in them.  Really never had anyone join us.  It was nice.  I agree with the quote.  Once someone "hurts us" we eliminate them from our lives.  Will skip the meal, do not care for lamb and not sure I would like creamed eggplant/yogurt.  Have not been to today's destination.

Prayers and toasts to our lists.  Hope Jose moves up the list quickly.  Major prayers for our cruisers in quarantine. See is the stewards can get you dishes to transfer your meals.

Please continue to use caution, stay safe, and wear your mask.

Premier Margarita:

Ingredients
1 1/2 parts Hornitos® Reposado Tequila
1/2 part DeKuyper® Triple Sec Liqueur
1 part Fresh Lime Juice
Garnish: Lime

Instructions
Combine all ingredients into an ice-filled shaker and shake until well chilled. Strain into a salt-rimmed glass over fresh ice. Garnish with a lime.

Screen Shot 2022-03-28 at 8.49.48 AM.png

• Like 26
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1

Good morning everyone. I don’t have a cat, but if I did I would respect it. I think any kind of childrens’ books are great.

We are eagerly awaiting the arrival of Sam’s new aide and are praying this is the end of our nightmare. It is freezing here today so no going out for a walk. 
Stay safe everyone,

Carol

• Like 29
  • Thanks 1

Good morning friends!  It was about 42F this morning but I didn't feel like walking outdoors so did that job in my "gym".  Prayers said for all on the Care list, especially dear Jacqui, Jose and Tana, Jen and Buddy, all the Covid positive people here, and the Ukrainian people. 🙏 Prayers for peace there!  Cheers to everyone testing negative and on their way to their ship!   Bon Voyage!  Thank you Rich for posting the Daily and thank you Roy for publishing our lists.  Sorry I don't think I'll try the kebabs today.  I agree rice sounds better with it.  No cats here to respect🐈, and I appreciate children's picture books.  I still recall fondly being asked over and over to read the same book to one of my grandsons.  I could have read it in my sleep!!  No hot tubs here but DD has one on her patio.  No interest in getting in it.  😄

Obviously the news people are tired of the news of the past month because they keep repeating Will Smith slapping Chris Rock.  All right already!!  Time to turn it off.

DH and I are supposed to have our eyes examined Wednesday.  I nudged those appointments along because for the past 10 days or so my eyes have been acting up.  I get strange shapes flashing and I can't see well then.  You can't read if the spot you are looking at it doing all sorts of wild gyrations.  I don't know how to explain it but hopefully they will figure out what's wrong at the eye doctor.  You know when you see a bright flash of light and you see an imprint of that light shape in your line of vision for a few minutes?  That's sort of like it.  The problem persists for about 20 minutes then I'm fine again. 

Like Jacqui @kazuwe went to Hamburg and sailed down the Kiel Canal on the Prinsendam.  I don't believe there was a stop in the city of Kiel either.  Maybe it was the same year, Jacqui.  May of 2017?  I really enjoyed going down that narrow canal!   I'll try to show a few photos too.

Have a fine day everyone!

• Like 25

Good morning,  It is bitter cold 17 degrees is cold for SW MI in late March.  The birds are feeding like crazy.   We are heading to a 10.45 matinee for Spider Man.  It is DFs favorite genre.   I am happy to get out of the house thinking about all the yard work that I can't do. 

No cats to respect any longer.   I buy picture books frequently for my grand nieces and nephews.  I am not a hot tub fan but love a warm pool.   I think it is easier said than done to say we determine who can hurt us.  Some are not in that flexible of a situation.   Lamb is a pass for me, it probably would be yummy with chicken.   I want that premium Margarita, Oberon at $15 a bottle while HA charges around $12 a glass.  It is not a favorite.   Haven't been to Hamburg. 

@aliaschiefI hope that you feel better soon.  I think you must be on the NS since you are at HMC.   The In Room Dining sandwiches are the best.  They have the best bakery so the bread is luscious.  Happy you could stay in your NS.  Prayers for all on Roy's care list. Prayers for Ukraine.   🙏 @kazu I had to clear out all of late husband's office in order to move from MD to MI.   I didn't have the ability to trash everything because I took over his job  remotely managing a 144 unit apartment complex.  Thank goodness the partners decided to sell right before COVID.  What a blessing not having to deal with all of the delinquencies.   

Retreat cabana hot tub NS.   

Cabana Hot tub.jpg

• Like 27

On May 23, 2017 we were headed towards the Kiel Canal after visiting Hamburg the day before on the Elegant Explorer, Prinsendam.  Hamburg was a beautiful city and we had a great time there just looking around.  We approached the lock we had to go through to get into the Kiel Canal.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJi-WkAXSNs1DwhHkt4l28L?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1497892306

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKBhWIFJ7WcnWY1hZlJYXbg?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1497892316

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJwyPOsR6YmGmi__JHgKGx_?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1497892332

People sat on the benches and waved to us.  This would continue on along the canal.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKD8hc7QmWRucIpsnvQQoW2?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1497892311

Leaving the locks.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLxxDCydLqp5g3RBcqtV9Nr?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1497892357

Some of our "fans".  These people had a Welcome flag, a Prinsendam flag and a U.S. flag.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJM0vL0cg4NQPaXieezqPxC?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1497892354

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVL5Qo3JLRf3PuhVJn4sdxxY?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1497892357

Some people would stop at a pullover, wave to the Prinsendam, then hop in their cars and drive along further to stop and wave some more.  It was really fun keeping an eye out for them that afternoon.  I made a comfy spot in the window sill of our room so I wouldn't miss anything.  00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJi68Fs4zI9eHvZm-pRJ2k7?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1497892362

The window wasn't clean enough for good photos though, so I'd run outside once in a while to take some pictures.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLuw5sSZj4YSHLhh06yrDIA?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1497892366

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKUqZtuXnvCj42HdcbOs-3n?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1497892372

More new friends!00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKureeRWPBALwt4hP5UWYur?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1497892381

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVI-JIMwHwk4dNyB64YyFF3L?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1497892402

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLZ9FECS0Ti4DUOdLnCiko-?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1497892420

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVL2_vgi0bywKGJfCiT8EyoC?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1497892412

I'll never forget our journey down the Kiel Canal.  Not that many cruise ships are able to navigate that busy waterway.

• Like 28
  • Thanks 6