Silent disco

Cruisin 4 Ever

50 minutes ago, Cruisin 4 Ever said:

I really want to go to the silent disco on the Summit but I know there are limited headphones and it only runs for 90 minutes. Has anyone done this lately. Were you able to get in/headphones?

There's NEVER an issue with getting headphones so there's no need to worry and just go and have fun! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Cruisin 4 Ever said:

it only runs for 90 minutes.

Based on the demographics of what I've noticed on all of our Celebrity cruises---

There isn't anybody that would last 15 minutes, yet alone 90 minutes. 

Holy cow, that reminds me of the time she was boppin, arms flailin all over the place, and the next thing you know, they had to call for a wheelchair--- not for her---- for the guy she hit in the , oops, forget it.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Pinboy said:

Based on the demographics of what I've noticed on all of our Celebrity cruises---

Holy cow, that reminds me of the time she was boppin, arms flailin all over the place, and the next thing you know, they had to call for a wheelchair--- not for her---- for the guy she hit in the , oops, forget it.

So that was you and your girlfriend. 🤣

Edited by davekathy

3 hours ago, BigAl94 said:

Queue the personal insults!

You apparently don’t care for being around people….so you choose to put down an activity as dangerous in your mind…

re silent disco..it’s a lot of fun..I try not to miss it. Much better when they have live DJ’s reading the crowd. I have seen it done with prerecorded music tracks..not as much fun to me. 

Edited by PTC DAWG
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, davekathy said:

So that was you and your girlfriend. 🤣

Do I look like I have a girlfriend ?

LOL--- No---Wasn't me 

LOL--- Girlfriend ???  What girlfriend ?? Just because I don't care who the Captain is doesn't mean I have a girlfriend ----

And--Besides, with the conversion of Canadian $$ to US $$--- who can afford one??

6 hours ago, Pinboy said:

Our cruises lately have all been on E class and the demographic is younger than on  our prsvuiys S or M class sailings.

We have been on the Apex in December last year and the Silent Disco Event was held at Martini Bar with three DJs, one of them being the cruise director herself. Maybe because we were only about 950 guests?

Was great fun, even some of the barkeepers at the Martini Bar had headphones!

image.thumb.png.7eb9e9726b8727dfa21faeb2a4c0c0c5.png

We had two silent discos on Reflection a few weeks ago, one night on the pool deck and then later in the cruise one in the grand foyer. Plenty of headphones to go around even though the grand foyer one in particular was very well attended. A lot of fun, definitely not an activity to miss! 

20220929_223659.jpg

20221005_224959.jpg

20221005_225151.jpg