So who is getting ready to book for 2026/27?

gordylad

My next two cruises are on Celebrity then two cruises on Virgin Voyages.  I'm looking for something in the Fall 2026 and right now Azamara or WindStar Cruises looks more interesting than anything Celebrity is offering.  I'm still waiting for additional Mediterranean cruises to be announced the week of Nov. 5.  We'll see if anything jumps out at me then.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Ken the cruiser said:

I know, what’s up with that? We were going to book a Jan 2027 Syd/NZ/Syd 23-day B2B on the Edge this afternoon. This morning practically all the aft-facing verandas were available. However, when we sat down after lunch to book it, there was not one SV available on either cruise. Pretty weird!

I just checked a little while ago and most of the Edge SVs are once again available on the 2 New Zealand cruises in Jan 2027, of which we now have a B2B booked on. Yay!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, chemmo said:

I guess my concerns for you are that you will board and ‘notice’ you are on an older ship with less restaurants and less retreat facilities than you are used to…The simple response is that it is all about variety and range of experiences….

Sometimes less can be more…

Aware of what I'll be walking into.

I don't view it as a negative.

I just don't want her to go down for the count, on account of her age (shiny newness in the public spaces notwithstanding).

• Like 1

23 hours ago, NMTraveller said:

I am not seeing any SVs for my cruise.  It will have to be a IV.  🙂   I will have to get out on the balcony in my IV 🙂   

If indeed this is the case, seems all that negative IV bluster over the last several years becomes rather anticlimactic. Guess it is going to be a nice cruise with a lousy cabin. Why even step foot on that non-balcony. All you'll do is grumble. At least you can open the bedroom window, if the bed is near the, dare I say, balcony. 

Edited by Spif Barwunkel
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, NanaPam00 said:

We had hoped to see a real British Isles cruise out of Southhampton show up, but alas - we may end up doing a land tour instead.  Our backup will be a Southern/ABCs, hopefully on an Edge class....

Not much difference between the two 😂.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, NanaPam00 said:

We had hoped to see a real British Isles cruise out of Southhampton show up, but alas - we may end up doing a land tour instead.  Our backup will be a Southern/ABCs, hopefully on an Edge class....

@NanaPam00 we are looking at Princess - majestic and now the eclipse has a few but the majestic’s  itinerary appears to cover the stops we want. On the plus side, the eclipse sails out of Amsterdam.  

Edited by maggieq
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Therobielyn's said:

Any idea as to when the Fall/Winter 2026 Caribbean pricing will come out?

We paid the $100 future cruise deposit last month and were told that pricing for 2026 will be out in October (now).

Still not showing on their sire, although other 2026/2027 pricing is showing.

The next batch of Caribbean sailings come out during the week of Nov 19th.

image.png.61b4b743ba8fd7cd579cd9fd12265e66.png

Edited by mahdnc
  • Like 1

On 9/28/2024 at 8:16 PM, RMac713 said:

June, 2026 is our 40th anniversary.  I have already priced out mediterranean cruises on MSC yacht club, Princess suite  and NCL Haven (ruled out NCL--cost much more than the other options.  We have never done anything except the Caribbean so this is new for us.  Waiting to see what Celebrity will offer.

We are waiting for Explora to release their Med itineraries for the fall of 26. And will probably give them a try then. Price should be inline with Haven or Retreat. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, bikerunner said:

Just booked Aug 29, 2026 14 day on Apex.  Norwegian Fjords and Arctic Circle Ta rate was 2 good to not pass. . Next year nothing booked with Celebrity but have AMA, Oceanna, and an All Inclusive booked.  

We almost booked that sailing but I told our TA that we wanted to see the total solar eclipse on Sun Princess (Aug 8, 2026).

10 minutes ago, mahdnc said:

We almost booked that sailing but I told our TA that we wanted to see the total solar eclipse on Sun Princess (Aug 8, 2026).

We thought of that, but this won out overall.  Other reason, my Travel mate has always wanted to order a Volvo and pick it up in Sweden, working with the Volvo Concierge.  So will work It so before hand she can go pick up her car, we drive it around Sweden etc for a week or so, they pay for 2 weeks European insurance and will fly us over there.  then get to Southhampton while they ship her car to Tx hoping that Volvo then will do the return trip from England.    

• Like 1

On 10/2/2024 at 6:48 AM, buncosquad said:

The Southbound routes (done on another line previously) are (IMO) the best itinerary. 

And, yes, I added a pre cruise land itinerary. 8B. Why chosen? I like travel in one given direction toward a destination. This takes me from Fairbanks to Vancouver, one southbound trajectory and the most number of nights (6 nights on land prior to embarking in Seward).

We are also doing some private customizations and additional land excursions along the way.

*changed to 7B Premium pre cruise land excursion, then moved it to later in June, to make sure weather isn't (likely) an issue causing any closures or tour revisions.

• Thanks 1

Like many others, waiting to see where prices will be - I will be checking post Thanksgiving to see where prices drop. I would love to book a cruise on Summit or Constellation- to wherever that may take me! I am one of those that just love being on a ship and am fine when the ports of call do not call my name!

4 hours ago, Mark_K said:

I booked one today.  Sunset Sky Suite on Edge, August 1-14, 2026, the Solar Eclipse cruise out of Southampton.  I already had one booked on the Princess Solar Eclipse cruise which I will be canceling.

We also have a family Solar Eclipse cruise (4 cabins) booked on the Sky Princess and were considering the possibility for a brief moment of jumping ship over to a similar 14-day Apex Solar Eclipse cruise. However, when comparing Aug 12 itineraries, we noticed the Apex will be docked in La Coruna SP from 8 am to 4 pm while the Sky Princess will be cruising somewhere off the coast of Spain with its Captain hopefully positioning the ship under clear skies for that brief 5-10 minutes so we can see the full eclipse in all its glory while the Apex would be stuck rain or shine in La Coruna. 

image.png.e7e4789964353d36f61a1afe64037e2a.png

9 hours ago, Mark_K said:

I booked one today.  Sunset Sky Suite on Edge, August 1-14, 2026, the Solar Eclipse cruise out of Southampton.  I already had one booked on the Princess Solar Eclipse cruise which I will be canceling.

Isn't it Apex? Or are there two running. Just booked today. Sunset Verandah.