Everything about Harmony of the Seas

Are Central Park balcony cabins fairly quiet if sitting outside?

We normally sail in OV balconies , but may be booking (and paying for) three cabins, so watching prices as well. Considering Jan. 2018 - a long way off still!

You can definitely hear the noise and music from the pool deck. You don't hear much noise inside your room with the door closed.

Are Central Park balcony cabins fairly quiet if sitting outside?

We normally sail in OV balconies , but may be booking (and paying for) three cabins, so watching prices as well. Considering Jan. 2018 - a long way off still!

We had a CP balcony on Allure and it was nice to sit out on the balcony and listen to the music playing on the pool deck, IMO. I am not much of a reader, so it did no bother me in any way.

We had a Central Park balcony on Allure and we found it was noisier than anticipated. We could hear the music from the pool deck which was very loud at times and also could hear the kids screaming and having a good time at the kids pool area. Early in the morning and later at night it was wonderfully quiet and fun to watch people come and go. The lights and the Central Park birds or crickets sounds they pipe in were great too! However if we wanted to take a nap during the day, even with the door shut I still heard the pool noise.

We would not pass up the opportunity to sail if that was what was available and what we could afford that trip, however we would prefer an Oceanview balcony if possible.

Are Central Park balcony cabins fairly quiet if sitting outside? We normally sail in OV balconies , but may be booking (and paying for) three cabins, so watching prices as well. Considering Jan. 2018 - a long way off still!
My daughter and I sailed on the Oasis in our first CP balcony about 6 weeks ago, and we loved it. Have another one booked on the Harmony for Feb 2017 and Feb 2018. There were a few times that we closed the balcony door to reduce the noise from the pool deck at nap time, but over all, we really enjoyed our balcony. We sat out there to play Scrabble and cards, and to listen to the violin/piano duo who played almost every night. I loved to see all the greenery day and night. We were on deck 10. The pool noise might be louder on a higher deck.

I noticed the Running Track on Deck 5. Wow, I like that. I have not sailed on Oasis Class before so this concept of not having a congested small one on one of the top decks is new to me. Does anyone know the length of it or how many times around equals a mile?

I noticed the Running Track on Deck 5. Wow, I like that. I have not sailed on Oasis Class before so this concept of not having a congested small one on one of the top decks is new to me. Does anyone know the length of it or how many times around equals a mile?

If it's like Oasis, around 2.5 loops will make a mile.

It's fantastic. No deck chairs and people in the way and you're mostly out of the sun. There's even stretching stations and a water fountain!!

Bob answered your question about the miles - I only know the kilometres [emoji5] 7 laps = 5 km

We booked on Harmony for October, 2017 and will be in the farthest aft boardwalk balcony on deck 12. Hoping that anyone booked in those end cabins will take some pics of the views for us and post them here please!!!!!;)

Would also like to hear about the Diamond Club located on deck 4 I believe.:rolleyes:

Subscribed and anxious for updates!!:D

Oasis running track. Quite narrow but not many folks just walking around.

19252946321_5bdd5d05f4_c.jpg

We booked on Harmony for October, 2017 and will be in the farthest aft boardwalk balcony on deck 12. Hoping that anyone booked in those end cabins will take some pics of the views for us and post them here please!!!!!;)

Would also like to hear about the Diamond Club located on deck 4 I believe.:rolleyes:

Subscribed and anxious for updates!!:D

We have the last 4 afts on deck #9 for March 2017 and looking forward to this info too.

Not too excited about the location and possible size of the DL on this ship.

• 1 month later...
Should we be able to book spa appointments for August cruises on the Harmony yet? I am able to book specialty dining, drink and internet packages, but not spa appointments.

There's no set time for the various bookings to open, and they can all open at different times.

Hi, just got off ovation and did not like the quantum way of dining. Does anyone know if harmony has got the traditional way of dining with a MDR?

Yes unfortunately Harmony has the old MDR concept and not DD [emoji53], I love DD..

Hi, just got off ovation and did not like the quantum way of dining. Does anyone know if harmony has got the traditional way of dining with a MDR?
No Dynamic Dining on Harmony--Traditional MDR and My Time Dining.

What is head liner show please.

Is comedy night normally good

I have been told to email about two weeks in advance for head liner info. That still doesn't guarantee who will be there when you sail. I got all excited to see Nestor Torres (a fabulous flutist) when we were on the Oasis this past February. He wasn't there, and nobody could tell me why. I always make reservations, and wait till we sail to find out. I'm not a fan of stand up comedy, so I can't vouch for those.

No Dynamic Dining on Harmony--Traditional MDR and My Time Dining.

I have been told to email about two weeks in advance for head liner info. That still doesn't guarantee who will be there when you sail. I got all excited to see Nestor Torres (a fabulous flutist) when we were on the Oasis this past February. He wasn't there, and nobody could tell me why. I always make reservations, and wait till we sail to find out. I'm not a fan of stand up comedy, so I can't vouch for those.

Me again sorry

So head liner could be a singer or flutist or musical?

Do you book zip line on the cruise?