Too Many D, D+ and P

well, he has been pinnacle since november.

fas64 must have nothing better to do than to sit around posting a topic that is sure to get everyone crazy. The best response to this ridiculous thread is no response and just let him/her sail into the sunset. Must have just hit pinnacle. (and please don't say i responded!!)

have to go and make the popcorn.....

:) :) :)

I think RCCL have to many D, D+ and P's, It time this should be revised maybe to the following

180 = D

360 = D+

999 = P

And I think should apply to all members (so if your D+ with 359 points you should be kicked back to D)

Disclaimer: i am NOT any of these levels we are ten points shy of diamond currently and will not be cruising for at least another 12-18 months due to life getting in the way. (stupid life)

are there 'too many'? maybe. do they need to tweak certain things( access to the Diamond Lounge) Absolutely

but to demand that anyone who already has a certain level be demoted is BEYOND asinine. or maybe that's your hope? that so many past Pax would be so infuriated that they would never sail Royal again and thus paving the way for you to get all their perks?

I think RCCL have to many D, D+ and P's, It time this should be revised maybe to the following

180 = D

360 = D+

999 = P

And I think should apply to all members (so if your D+ with 359 points you should be kicked back to D)

Hi, I know we have cruised together on a TA but have never officially met.

I am guessing you are on the Indie TA coming up and know it is going to be busy with top tier C&A members. Remember you can always use your vouchers at any bar, more or less, that is what we do now on the busy cruises with lots of members.There are some days where we never step foot in the CL or DL .

Personally, I think kids should become their own level with whatever they have personally cruised once they turn 18. Being diamond as an adult but only having maybe been on one cruise or so doesn't make sense to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just sitting here with two of the grands eating white cheddar and dill popcorn while watching Alvin and the Chipmunks movie. I think the topic here might turn into more fun than this movie! 😜

Just sitting here with two of the grands eating white cheddar and dill popcorn while watching Alvin and the Chipmunks movie. I think the topic here might turn into more fun than this movie! 😜

Well, THAT'S not saying much! :eek: ;) :D

180 = D

360 = D+

999 = P

I totally agree but your entry levels are still too low

250 = D

500 = D+

1500 = P

As an introduction to the new loyalty levels all previous cruise passengers should have their nights onboard reduced to zero. It's only fair that we all start on a level playing field.

....finished my popcorn, started on a pizza now :p

180 = D

360 = D+

999 = P

How many do they have (I am going to assume you have this data based on your opening statement) , and why do you feel it should be changed?

"I think RCCL have to many D, D+ and P's, It time this should be revised maybe to the following

180 = D

360 = D+

999 = P

And I think should apply to all members (so if your D+ with 359 points you should be kicked back to D)"

I'm D+ and get no benefits. Wait, we're not talking about grades? :D:D:D. I don't pay attention to the levels. I'm not a hater. We are so far behind others that if I pay attention to the levels and our points it's depressing. Once we get closer I will definitely be paying attention. Until then I will sit back and have some popcorn. Now if I could just find some.

Someone mentioned cheese and dill popcorn. Never heard of it, but I like both. On popcorn sounds like it would be great. Where do you get this from? I hardly eat popcorn anymore, but I still love it. Is it a sprinkle you buy at the store or popcorn in a bag with the flavor? I must try it.

Where do you get this from? I hardly eat popcorn anymore, but I still love it. Is it a sprinkle you buy at the store....

Yes that was me who mentioned it. I have seen it in the store, several flavors. It is a powder you sprinkle on your popped corn, yes. I wondered if it was tasty. I was mostly just trying to talk about something other than this silly thread topic, as were others. ;):p:D

Yes that was me who mentioned it. I have seen it in the store, several flavors. It is a powder you sprinkle on your popped corn, yes. I wondered if it was tasty. I was mostly just trying to talk about something other than this silly thread topic, as were others. ;):p:D

When DH helps with fundraisers. He makes plain popcorn & has the different flavors to select from.

180 = D

360 = D+

999 = P

Dude or Dudette..... April Fools day was yesterday but......nice try!

This would be the only fair way to do it. I hope they don't. We enjoy the perks, but I can certainly understand how someone really close to a "next" level could be upset if the bar was raised. We don't hold out much hope of reaching D+ and we're plenty happy with our D benefits so we'll just enjoy them so long as they are available.

Tom

Yeah zero everyone out. Start fresh.

Personally, I think kids should become their own level with whatever they have personally cruised once they turn 18. Being diamond as an adult but only having maybe been on one cruise or so doesn't make sense to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will only agree with you if I then get all the points my kids have on my account. So, two of them have 14 points and one has 17. I will be Diamond in no time! :D good plan. We're the ones who paid afterall!