Breaking News - C&A Changes/Enhancements

We are having a wonderful time on the Allure B2B.

The old gold colored signs on suites sun deck has been removed and replaced we it sings showing a white card, a plum card, and a black card with verbiage in several languages.

Reserved seating at ice show has been moved to front two rows of the center section.

Saw some white cards on our recent Anthem cruise. What are they for? What about the other colors? Do JS still get silver cards?

Retracted! Guess I should have scrolled down before quoting!

Edited by joand452

We are having a wonderful time on the Allure B2B.

The old gold colored signs on suites sun deck has been removed and replaced we it sings showing a white card, a plum card, and a black card with verbiage in several languages.

Reserved seating at ice show has been moved to front two rows of the center section.

Oh, that's gonna make some people VERY unhappy! :eek:

Nah, RCI has new colors to make folks believe they are getting something for their increased suite prices.:cool:

Star Class is getting a really nice increase in perks though. Not much change for Sky or Sea Class.

Are the non-genie ships using the new card colors?

I apologize if this has already been answered...we are having so much fun on the Allure that I'm not getting time to read everything.

I don't believe so. There would be no need, as all perks are the same for all suites.

We sat there several times and thought it was the best place in the house. To each his/her own. :)

We were lucky on Oasis as I got the 1st rows on the side and the grandkids had a wonderful view of the show and a great time.

And you can get sprayed with ice when they come sliding to a fast stop. :D

Yeah, don't try to do that yourself if you haven't skated in a while.

Biker, who a took a wicked tumble while ice skating on Freedom last year.:eek:

Last Freedom cruise, the D+ folks were seated in the first couple of rows and the Suite guests had the top rows - all in the A-shaped corner section off to the left of center.

Any leftovers were filled around 10 minutes before showtime.

And, yes, from the signage I'm seeing here on CC, D+ have lost their priority seating. I did check the RCI website, and the priority seating verbiage is showing on the list of "D+ Onboard Rewards" - maybe another reward that will go the way of luggage tags.

Judy

No more reserved seating for D+ or did that end a while ago? It has been a while since I went to a show

I read that most of the D+ were considered too pesky, so they took away the reserved seats.