Breaking News - C&A Changes/Enhancements

At least we won't have anymore Gold C&A members thinking they have a private sun deck. :eek:

I don't blame a gold members at all. After all it was the Royal Caribbean geniuses (not genie ) that created a gold card for pinnacle, when they knew full well that they had a gold C & A category for a much newer cruiser. So many colors from which to choose to designate a super loyal level of cruiser, and they chose an existing color that corresponded to a new cruiser level. Go figure.

By the way, what color is used for just a regular cabin – any category other than suite? Are they all the same and the Crown and anchor membership designation printed on the bottom?

Thanks

M

Edited by cruisegirl1

I don't blame a gold members at all. After all it was the Royal Caribbean geniuses (not genie ) that created a gold card for pinnacle, when they knew full well that they had a gold C & A category for a much newer cruiser. So many colors from which to choose to designate a super loyal level of cruiser, and they chose an existing color that corresponded to a new cruiser level. Go figure.

M

Well said!!!!

By the way, what color is used for just a regular cabin – any category other than suite? Are they all the same and the Crown and anchor membership designation printed on the bottom?

Thanks

M

Bluish, and status on bottom.

FWIW, I think the suite cards have been gold for a while, and when PC was created they decided to give them gold card privileges, so why not make the cards match.

Bluish, and status on bottom.

FWIW, I think the suite cards have been gold for a while, and when PC was created they decided to give them gold card privileges, so why not make the cards match.

I agree with that! However, as cruisegirl said....whoever planned the "gold card" perks (designated seating, etc) should have worked with the other departments. They could have changed the seapass color back then!!!! That is one thing that definitely seems very lacking at RC...on land....departments working together!!!!

Maybe the one that came up with that owns a funeral home.

My family must've been in charge.

:eek:

I wasn't blaming the C&A members. I just always found it a little funny.

Leave it to Royal to cause confusion though. The new colors work well, IMO.

Edited by OfTheSeasCruiser

Not very good seats. Like watching a tennis match. We set there one time and said never again. H

We sat there several times and thought it was the best place in the house. To each his/her own. :)

Nancy, I am with you 1,000,000% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :rolleyes: :)

My family must've been in charge.

:eek:

I wasn't blaming the C&A members. I just always found it a little funny.

Leave it to Royal to cause confusion though. The new colors work well, IMO.

I have seen passengers question gold card areas pointing out to staff that their card says gold right on the bottom. I think that is why, I started seeing a picture of the gold card used on some signage. Make that "old" signage on some ships.

M

I am pretty sure that prunes are plums.

;)

But the color is a little different, I think plum is closer:

stock-photo-plums-with-prunes-166810322.jpg

I think we should start a new thread on this.;)