All Great Things Must Come to an End...

Andy

Andy -- Although I am so sorry that CruiseCritic is losing the best moderator they've ever had, I'm so excited that another great opportunity is opening up for you. Like many others here, I'm looking forward to hearing about it -- when you can share the details, of course! ;)

I'm so glad that we had the pleasure of meeting you (and your lovely mom) on one of the last Century cruises. Hoping that we get to sail with you again, sometime in the future. Best of luck, and thanks for everything you do for all of us! :)

Thank you very much Host Andy for all the support provided to Cruise Critics for so many years. Unfortunately for me, I only found out about this community, a few months ago. This said, thanks to your work and this community, our next cruise will be better prepared, and include events and opportunities, I did not know existed! I wish you all the best in your new role and responsibilities. I believe it is a well deserved opportunity! I still hope to have a chance to meet you some day and hope that you found a good replacement host to keep this community alive, active and on track! Good luck and thank you! Serge.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for all of your incredibly kind comments. I'm overwhelmed !

For those wondering if we'll meet again on future cruises - I don't see any reason why not ! As always, it will be my pleasure to meet you. I'm the big guy with the mustache sleeping by the Pool, virtually every day :). All of our current bookings remain. When I'm sailing, I will be sure to post on the Roll Calls. Our next sailing is on Eclipse 11/13/16.

As mentioned earlier, I plan to remain active on this forum. We haven't decided on my new member name yet - but as soon as that's finalized, I will post it on this forum.

Edited by Host Andy

I just want to say thanks Andy, for being the voice of reason, & a steadying force here on the Celebrity boards. You will be missed, but at least you'll still be around! Can't wait to hear the details of your new adventure! Best of luck!

Few things surprise me these days, Andy, but this certainly was one of them. You have been so kind and generous to Cruise Critic with all the information you have provided over the years and the care you show for our members. People like you are few and far between and we'll miss you like crazy around here (although I know you'll be back) :)

Wishing you the VERY, VERY best in your new role. Cruising is in your blood and I'm certain you'll be successful.

Visit often!!!

Thank you Andy, for all your years of service here at Cruise Critic. We will be sorry to lose you. Your new position starts the same day as my 49th wedding anniversary. It is my lucky day and I hope it is yours too.:)

Congratulations and best of luck in your new role - how wonderful to be employed in something you're so passionate about :)!

Thank you for all the hard work and time you have spent moderating this board over the years, it's much appreciated :).