Celebrity Edge's Blocks Are In The House!

Lloyd555

Beauty is from within like in humans. I for one will not be sitting on the dock of the bay watching her sail out!

I agree.

Most of my time will be spent enjoying Edge's beautiful interior and exterior spaces. 😊

Beauty is from within like in humans. I for one will not be sitting on the dock of the bay watching her sail out! I’ll be enjoying her from within. (Can you say that???!!!!!)

Ahhh, the same rationalizing I read from fans of NCL's Epic, also a homely looking ship. :D

Does anyone know what the empty looking space is between room 11259 and 11257 on the deck plan?

When I look at the newest Edge pics (thank you!!!) it looks to me like it could be a thick metal piece. Wonder why that piece is there and if it is an obstruction? Thoughts?

Great looking ship!

Someone mentioned earlier that it is a fire wall, put there for safety. Not an obstruction, just thicker. Probably better sound insulation as weĺl. You can see several if you look at the outside picture of the entire ship. Easiest to see on the port side.

I’m curious to see how Edge’s appearance changes once they remove the protective white covers from her life boats and “launches”. On the starboard side we already have the touch or orange from the Magic Carpet. Thus far port has been nautical white and navy with no “safety orange” to punctuate Edge’s waist.

I’m curious to see how Edge’s appearance changes once they remove the protective white covers from her life boats and “launches”. On the starboard side we already have the touch or orange from the Magic Carpet. Thus far port has been nautical white and navy with no “safety orange” to punctuate Edge’s waist.

That's true - the orange on the tenders/lifeboats may make the MC look less obtrusive.

enhance

I knew you would be laughing once you saw the photo again. :):D

Imagine all those people who switched cabins to the Port side will now have to switch back to the Starboard side to avoid the MC :D

I wonder if that was the original intention and this was an early draft?

So with the delivery of the Edge scheduled for October 31st (BTW, I am dressing up as the Magic Carpet for Halloween this year!), does anyone know when the naming ceremony might be? Someone on one of the social media sites that he/she was planning to attend. I wanted to clear my calendar in case I am invited... ;)

Edited by vtcruising

Does anyone know when the naming ceremony might be? Someone on one of the social media sites that he/she was planning to attend.... ;)

Not a clue. Could it be between Preview Cruises?

Edited by dides

So the MC is now on the Port side :)? That was a fast change after the Sea Trials :)

No, they didn’t move it over it to the port side. After reading all our complementary posts, they added a 2nd MC to the port side. It also balances it all out so the ship doesn’t roll over.

Den

:')

no, they didn’t move it over it to the port side. After reading all our complementary posts, they added a 2nd mc to the port side. It also balances it all out so the ship doesn’t roll over.

Den

:')

No, they didn’t move it over it to the port side. After reading all our complementary posts, they added a 2nd MC to the port side. It also balances it all out so the ship doesn’t roll over.

Den

If they put one on the other side, what’s holding up the Golden Gate Bridge.:evilsmile::evilsmile: