Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises Merging Accounts Into One

I called last night bcz I can't even log in inspite of password changes. I called at 2340 EST last night Was on hold until 0010 when a recording came in and said they closed at 0000 EST....

I sent an email.

24 hours later I still can't log in..

I tried logging in just now and had to change my password. It now comes up with my husband's name and info. Past cruises didn't show up until I put in his past guest number for both RCI and Celebrity. The RCI ones show up except for one, but not Celebrity's. It has our points correct, though. All info for our cruise next week is there, no problem with that.

I logged into Celebrity's website and it worked fine with the old user name and password.

I guess we'll just have to get used to it like we did Cruise Critic's new site...remember all the complaints and issues with that!

The new site doesn't recognize user names that aren't email addresses. If you click on "forgot password" and use an email address, you will then get a link via your email to set up a new password which has to be 8 characters, including one number and one upper case. It worked for me, but be aware, you may have to add in cruises, your C&A number and can't access everything yet.

Did that with spouses account. Worked great!

Any idea what to do if you had 2 C&A accounts with the same email address?

Sorry, just set up new account with 2nd email address. Had to add C&A number, but both my upcoming cruises were there. States that it will take 24 hours to merge C&A account info. Fingers crossed!!

Edited by tnt10

When I called them the rep that answered seemed unaware of the issue. :rolleyes: The rep told me I needed to change my password, and I told her I would not be doing that. She then stated to add a number at the end so it would be the same password, plus one number and I told her again.. I would not be doing that. Then while on the phone with her I found the backdoor into the site, (from CC) and told her my password was working fine through the backdoor, and she then said..."Ok anything else I can do for you?" :o

I tried to log in, got their update page. I completd that, changing my password to meet current requirements. Now all I get is an error message. Ugh! No, I'm not surprised. :(

Same with me. Initially my email address was not accepted. When I retyped the same email, it let me enter my password, then the error message. Typical RCI IT issue....

Many people are logging-in through a RCCL "back-door" to the original site.

It works with your old user name and password: https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/mycruises/processLogin.do

I'm not sure how long this back-door will remain open, so if you get in I would suggest completing your check-in and printing your docs as soon as you can. As far as I can tell, I am able to access the Cruise Planner (for excursions etc) this way as well.

Joe

Halifax, Canada

Mine STILL shows all past cruises but dashboard says 0 points and pre gold. What is going on?? STILL EPIC FAIL. And no call or email back from my email to crown and anchor - take it down until it works!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Many people are logging-in through a RCCL "back-door" to the original site.

It works with your old user name and password: https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/mycruises/processLogin.do

I'm not sure how long this back-door will remain open, so if you get in I would suggest completing your check-in and printing your docs as soon as you can. As far as I can tell, I am able to access the Cruise Planner (for excursions etc) this way as well.

Joe

Halifax, Canada

Something very funny is happening. Tried to use the back door and entered my daughter's id/password, but my name keeps coming up. Plus, I don't see a log out, so that I can re-do the steps for my daughter so s to print the seapass & tags.

Something very funny is happening. Tried to use the back door and entered my daughter's id/password, but my name keeps coming up. Plus, I don't see a log out, so that I can re-do the steps for my daughter so s to print the seapass & tags.

I would suggest closing the browser completely clear cookies If you can use a different browser that should clear the login

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Crown and anchor points for a cruise I took in the 1990s have disappeared with the new web site design. Points for six later cruises are accurate. The points were in my account prior to a sailing last month. This is the second time I've had a problem with credits for this particular cruise, so maybe it's just jinxed. I had to send ship photos to prove I was on it the first time. I've sent a message to Royal Caribbean and hopefully they will sort this out. Just posting as a suggestion to check your points.