Cold Fruit Soup?

I wasn’t that keen myself but I’m sure I read on the ‘Secret MDR menu’ thread (or something similar) that there is a cold soup option available every night. You just have to request it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I wasn’t that keen myself but I’m sure I read on the ‘Secret MDR menu’ thread (or something similar) that there is a cold soup option available every night. You just have to request it.

We'll have to try that out this week - my boys love the cold soups and usually order it every night, but I saw that it wasn't part of the new MDR menus as well.

I'll report back in a couple weeks!

My daughter asked at the beginning of the week about the cold fruit soups. He brought out a menu and showed her the night they would serve one. Just one time! If they were available, he didn't bring her any when she asked. This was on the Harmony.

I asked about cold fruit soup on our 10 night Serenade. Our waiter said there would be one on the menu in a couple of nights. Had strawberry soup (no mint, though) on that one night out of 10.

I loved all but one of the chilled fruit soups. My fave was the Roasted Peach chilled soup - loved that one the best! The strawberry bisque was also very good.

The only one I really did not like was Raspberry/Watermelon. I tried it once, and to me it tasted like kerosene smells.:eek:

I will miss them...:( (well...except for the Raspberry Watermelon one)

:(Judy

These were one of my favorite menu items too, I was looking forward to them on our cruise in September. Such a great little pre-appetizer. I even mentioned it to DH on our last Princess cruise that they needed to add these on their menu.