The”show” is spilling out of Eden

cruisestitch

5 hours ago, boscobeans said:

NO ONE in their right mind should allow someone, who may have just been rolling around on the floor or making bodily contact with other performers or diners, to come In contact with anything that is part of their meal.  PLEASE ????

It's really funny that everyone explodes at the mention of NORO running amuck on a cruise ship and yet the morons running the show think nothing about what is shown to be unhygienic practices on this possible petri dish of a dining venue.

I have to admit, we kind of all rolled around on the ground as kids, and even having our own. I'm really happy that we all turned out ok.  You'll be fine in Eden, too!  Besides I'd never heard of them touching anyone's FOOD, UNLESS they take over for the chef?!?

Edited by B-Rizzle
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, BarbarianPaul said:

If you’re concerned...just don’t eat there! Or go for lunch. 

But have you actually experienced this dining venue? Have you witnessed anything unhygienic? Have you been on the ship? Perhaps all of these issues have already been resolved. It seems unfair to condemn the entire concept on hearsay.

Its a brand new ship whose design to me is fun and eye catching and imaginative. I’m not going to judge it until I’ve tried it!

Right? BWAHAHAHAHA. Love this!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, B-Rizzle said:

I have to admit, we kind of all rolled around on the ground as kids, and even having our own. I'm really happy that we all turned out ok. Speaking a You'll be fine in Eden, too!  Besides I'd never heard of them touching anyone's FOOD, UNLESS they take over for the chef?!?

Speaking as an authority on Norovirus on ships?  How do you know all this about Eden if you never even been on a ship?  Time to come clean about why you're repeatedly promoting Eden

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yes, I rolled around in the streets of Brooklyn, fished Spauldings out of sewers, drank from garden hoses, watched as my sisters had polio and was spared because I was lucky enough to get the vaccine and I have also cruised many times on ships that had outbreaks of Noro, where people's vacations were ruined because of poor hygiene on someone's part/ 

Sorry but I don't live in that wonderful world down the Rabbit Hole but just in the real world.

I am by no means a germo-phobe just someone who doesn't want to be needlessly exposed to what is on the floor, in someone's hair or anywhere else.

I also watched the video showing Edenists on the floor, rubbing their hands over passenger's heads and bodies and watched as they did things with passenger's drinks as well as have direct contact with passenger's plates.

??? BWAHAHAHAHA ???   

7 minutes ago, boscobeans said:

I am by no means a germo-phobe just someone who doesn't want to be needlessly exposed to what is on the floor, in someone's hair or anywhere else.

I also watched the video showing Edenists on the floor, rubbing their hands over passenger's heads and bodies and watched as they did things with passenger's drinks as well as have direct contact with passenger's plates.

Additionally, if you are on any other Celebrity ship if you walk bare foot into any indoor area preparing food (with the possible exception of the Aqua Spa cafe as its by the pool) you will be quickly told to go and put footwear on 

Edited by DYKWIA

44 minutes ago, DYKWIA said:

Additionally, if you are on any other Celebrity ship if you walk bare foot into any indoor area preparing food (with the possible exception of the Aqua Spa cafe as its by the pool) you will be quickly told to go and put footwear on 

Exactly! And thank you.  Clearly Celebrity is aware of germ transmission issues, and I’m sure there are relatively strict guidelines as to exactly what the Edenists can and cannot do, and what they can and cannot touch. But judging the experience on a promotional video no doubt shot before a single passenger sailed on the ship just isn’t fair. 

This is a fine dining experience. I don’t think they would do anything that harmed the presentation or plating of the courses. But maybe I’m wrong! I’ll find out in Feb!

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, DYKWIA said:

Speaking as an authority on Norovirus on ships?  How do you know all this about Eden if you never even been on a ship?  Time to come clean about why you're repeatedly promoting Eden

B-Rizzle - I would like to know this too.  You have already stated you have not been on a cruise and are not booked on a cruise, so why the obsession with Eden?  I'm figuring you have a family member that is an Edenist, or maybe even you, or perhaps you had some involvement with the production of this Eden show??

Your posts since you have not been on the ship are not warranted and only speculative.  I've been on the Edge already, so I know all about Eden and its characters.

It is really time to come clean as the previous poster said, or this thread will be shut down too, just like the other one you posted on. 

In fact by doing a search on CC, the only other posts I can find are on Virgin Voyages.  Most of your posts have been about Eden, so YES I am very curious about why you have this obsession with Eden.

PLease  let us know!

(And I hope I am in no way disrespectful to CC or their guidelines for posting this request.)

Edited by ecslady
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, BarbarianPaul said:

Exactly! And thank you.  Clearly Celebrity is aware of germ transmission issues, and I’m sure there are relatively strict guidelines as to exactly what the Edenists can and cannot do, and what they can and cannot touch. But judging the experience on a promotional video no doubt shot before a single passenger sailed on the ship just isn’t fair. 

This is a fine dining experience. I don’t think they would do anything that harmed the presentation or plating of the courses. But maybe I’m wrong! I’ll find out in Feb!

Right?!?!?! Promo videos are just that, to give us an idea. I appreciate the people are concerned about health and I'm sorry I can't afford the Edge right, but I''d do my best to give it a fair chance!

Oh no!Yes, this promo is a great reason to not swim on Princess Boats! Good luck! Come on peoples, promos are meant to be fun!

Edited by B-Rizzle
  • Like 1

I wonder how some people actually function on a day to day basis, especially after reading some of the comments on here.  It is almost like the Edenists are waiting for them...I am sure that you can have a T-shirt made that says...please do not touch me or my food, if that is so important to you.  Honestly...the horror of Eden is something I cannot wait to see for myself...all this hoopla is just peeking my interest more and more...seriously, I do hope Eden goes through some positive changes, and becomes a better venue, especially for those who are a bit  on Edge with Eden on Edge...a little drama is good for the soul!  Life is way too short to sweat the small stuff, especially when you can choose to avoid it! 

I have to wait until my TA in April to see for myself...

Edited by Lastdance
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, B-Rizzle said:

Oh no!Yes, this promo is a great reason to not swim on Princess Boats! Good luck! Come on peoples, promos are meant to be fun!

"

"Oh no!Yes, this promo is a great reason to not swim on Princess Boats! Good luck!!"

You are ridiculous. It is obvious that the idea of this ad is way far over your head.

1 hour ago, Lastdance said:

I wonder how some people actually function on a day to day basis, especially after reading some of the comments on here.  It is almost like the Edenists are waiting for them...I am sure that you can have a T-shirt made that says...please do not touch me or my food, if that is so important to you.  Honestly...the horror of Eden is something I cannot wait to see for myself...all this hoopla is just peeking my interest more and more...seriously, I do hope Eden goes through some positive changes, and becomes a better venue, especially for those who are a bit  on Edge with Eden on Edge...a little drama is good for the soul!  Life is way too short to sweat the small stuff, especially when you can choose to avoid it! 

I have to wait until my TA in April to see for myself...

I am one of the introverts on one of these threads and I will say your first sentence is a bit harsh, I do just fine day to day:). I to am interested to see the Eden performance, just don’t want to be part of the performance is all. My beef has always been with a certain poster that tried to make those of us that don’t want to join the performance out to be close minded people. 

I am glad we will be on to see this now before it changes or goes away all together. It will be interesting to see, none of the performances we have seen on DCL, typical stage productions, or on RCCL come close to what we will be seeing on the Edge. Once we get back we will decide if we want to do the Edge again, if the prices come back down to what we payed of course:) We are trying to keep an open mind and just take it all in once we are onboard. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, ecslady said:

B-Rizzle - I would like to know this too.  You have already stated you have not been on a cruise and are not booked on a cruise, so why the obsession with Eden?  I'm figuring you have a family member that is an Edenist, or maybe even you, or perhaps you had some involvement with the production of this Eden show??

Your posts since you have not been on the ship are not warranted and only speculative.  I've been on the Edge already, so I know all about Eden and its characters.

It is really time to come clean as the previous poster said, or this thread will be shut down too, just like the other one you posted on. 

In fact by doing a search on CC, the only other posts I can find are on Virgin Voyages.  Most of your posts have been about Eden, so YES I am very curious about why you have this obsession with Eden.

PLease  let us know!

(And I hope I am in no way disrespectful to CC or their guidelines for posting this request.)

One positive, at least the Tinder posts have stopped and it’s only about Eden now 😆.

12 hours ago, B-Rizzle said:

Right?!?!?! Promo videos are just that, to give us an idea. I appreciate the people are concerned about health and I'm sorry I can't afford the Edge right, but I''d do my best to give it a fair chance!

Oh no!Yes, this promo is a great reason to not swim on Princess Boats! Good luck! Come on peoples, promos are meant to be fun

You've been asked several times to explain your obsession with Eden but you continue to dance around the subject.  I guess this tells us all we need to know.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, hcat said:

Sorry but will be seeking the ignore feature.  Interested in sharing  the thread with other EDGE cruisers...or those booked

I finally  pulled the plug and hit the ignore feature..

Now I can enjoy the EDEN threads without the nonsensical sidebars .

15 hours ago, cgolf1 said:

I am one of the introverts on one of these threads and I will say your first sentence is a bit harsh, I do just fine day to day:). I to am interested to see the Eden performance, just don’t want to be part of the performance is all. My beef has always been with a certain poster that tried to make those of us that don’t want to join the performance out to be close minded people. 

I am glad we will be on to see this now before it changes or goes away all together. It will be interesting to see, none of the performances we have seen on DCL, typical stage productions, or on RCCL come close to what we will be seeing on the Edge. Once we get back we will decide if we want to do the Edge again, if the prices come back down to what we payed of course:) We are trying to keep an open mind and just take it all in once we are onboard. 

Cgolf1...I did not quote you or anyone on this thread, so if my first sentence seemed unfair to you, then you took this very personal.  My DH is an introvert and I am both.  My point is that which I stated later in my post, so I hope you read that too.  I sincerely want Celebrity to improve this venue.   Also, I really do not think the Edenists are out to get anyone, but are doing as they were told.  If they do bother you, you know what to do...exactly what you do each and every day...let’s just hope, as I stated here and in my post, that the venue changes for the better...but to be fair, neither of us has cruised yet, so we really do not have first-hand experience to share...just our opinions and thoughts.  Furthermore, of neither one of us felt intimidated to post those on CC.  I am trying to be fair to both sides, as we want it to be a win-win.  

Edited by Lastdance
Took it very personally...

3 hours ago, Lastdance said:

Cgolf1...I did not quote you or anyone on this thread, so if my first sentence seemed unfair to you, then you took this very personal.  My DH is an introvert and I am both.  My point is that which I stated later in my post, so I hope you read that too.  I sincerely want Celebrity to improve this venue.   Also, I really do not think the Edenists are out to get anyone, but are doing as they were told.  If they do bother you, you know what to do...exactly what you do each and every day...let’s just hope, as I stated here and in my post, that the venue changes for the better...but to be fair, neither of us has cruised yet, so we really do not have first-hand experience to share...just our opinions and thoughts.  Furthermore, of neither one of us felt intimidated to post those on CC.  I am trying to be fair to both sides, as we want it to be a win-win.  

I did say it with a smiley face;) I will admit there are some opinions on here that do really bug me because some people don’t understand how introverts roll, and I don’t like being told how I should feel. If I took your comments wrong, sorry about that. 

Like you I am withholding judgement till I see it for myself. I am thankful for these threads though because I now know I want to view it from a distance. Honestly though I should stay away from these threads anyways because they seem to turn into a debate anyways with one or two people stirring the pot. 

Cheers

Edited by cgolf1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
11 hours ago, Magik Bee said:

Seriously when can we admit this never happened again?? Yes, they gave it a try - people didn't like it so they're wonderful to listen!

Hmmm.... nobody has even posted on this thread in nearly three months -- except for you.😕

18 minutes ago, wwcruisers said:

Hmmm.... nobody has even posted on this thread in nearly three months -- except for you.😕

Magik Bee seems to be another persona of B Rizzle..no proof but both are now on my blocked.list !  Life on CC is easier that way !

• Like 3

2 hours ago, hcat said:

Magik Bee seems to be another persona of B Rizzle..no proof but both are now on my blocked.list !  Life on CC is easier that way !

Hopefully, they’ll just buzz back to Eden 🤣.

6 hours ago, wwcruisers said:

Seriously?

I was annoyed when I went back that no one had set the record straight. I really want people to be interested to try and not just one of the smaller ships!

2 hours ago, Magik Bee said:

Seriously?

I was annoyed when I went back that no one had set the record straight. I really want people to be interested to try and not just one of the smaller ships!

To be perfectly honest -- I don't think that the record needs to be set straight. It was made by people who were THERE.😏

1 hour ago, wwcruisers said:

To be perfectly honest -- I don't think that the record needs to be set straight. It was made by people who were THERE.😏

Every state room passenger THERE since then has had a normal experience as there have been many sailings since these holiday times, so people get to hear about OUR overall experience TOO.

I don't think the Edge ever goes out much less than fully sold out despite the naysayers but it definitely seems less crowded in Eden over the Martini Bar!

• Like 1