Deployment 2021-22 booking season begins

3 hours ago, woodscruise said:

Chiliburn, I tend to agree with you here, however as a shareholder, I would hate to think that they start up cruising in one region, and then have to put the ship into a layup situation , or have nowhere else to send the ship e.g. Alaska/Asia if their ports are closed, and  where it costs RCG more. I personally think they will only start when they have a full 12-month deployment for the ship.

The problem is they may have an opportunity to resume operations and need to mobilise before they know whether there is an opportunity for a follow-up deployment.  
My guess is that they will take any opportunity to earn revenue.  

Odyssey of the Seas has been booked at Villefranche for 3 dates in April 2021 prior to the current first sailing of April 30th from Civitavecchia . It is unclear if these would be from Rome or sailing out of Barcelona. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/2/2020 at 9:13 AM, geoff2802 said:

Hopefully they'd offer a switch to Quantum in a comparable cabin grade for same price plus some OBC. 

Or you would depart from Sydney instead (assuming that's where she goes of course).  

Wish you good luck. 

On 10/2/2020 at 9:03 AM, geoff2802 said:

Yes, shortened to 15 nights allowing for a day lost at the date line.  NZ is a bit out of the way if you're sailing from French Polynesia to Brisbane, but it would be disappointing to miss those ports.   I guess they'll offer folks booked on Q TP a switch to Radiance, assuming she's going to Sydney.   

Hope this doesn't happen, we booked this transpacific specifically for Quantum, not Radiance, so I will be cancelling if this happens.

Adventure has been booked at Funchal, Madeira on September 23rd, 2021.  The sailing is from Barcelona via Cartegena, Spain and returns via Lisbon, Portugal. It appears they are planning some longer sailings following the deployed 4 and 5 night Barcelona Sailings. 

On 10/16/2020 at 12:59 PM, ShazM said:

Hope this doesn't happen, we booked this transpacific specifically for Quantum, not Radiance, so I will be cancelling if this happens.

The 14 Oct 2021 Quantum reposition cruise from Honolulu to Sydney is closed now. All Quantum Sydney roundtrip cruises are also closed.

Somebody makes a hint that there will be big announcement soon.

image.thumb.png.abe3d01b49ebc44ec6bc9bb808d75209.png

1 hour ago, Cruise Wonderland said:

The 14 Oct 2021 Quantum reposition cruise from Honolulu to Sydney is closed now. All Quantum Sydney roundtrip cruises are also closed.

Somebody makes a hint that there will be big announcement soon.

image.thumb.png.abe3d01b49ebc44ec6bc9bb808d75209.png

We are booked on the Radiance from Brisbane on a b2b in Jan/Feb 2022 and the sailings are no longer showing. In fact, no Radiance or Quantum sailings are showing in Australia during this time. Take it RC are updating the sailings.  

A few days ago I checked and hardly any cabins had been booked and then yesterday almost all categories were  showing as sold out.  

6 minutes ago, twangster said:

Hmmm.  I wonder how and when Radiance will make the trip to MIA.  Panama canal possibly?   

1 minute ago, suzyluvs2cruise said:

A Pacific Coastal and a Panama Canal cruise would be perfect. 

Sure would be, especially out of Vancouver ... I'll be seeing you both on board 😉

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Hoopster95 said:

Sure would be, especially out of Vancouver ... I'll be seeing you both on board 😉

Wouldn't that be great. Just waiting for bookings to open. Also have to figure out what the offer will be for the now cancelled cruises in Sept from Vancouver/Honolulu/Brisbane. 

Just now, suzyluvs2cruise said:

Wouldn't that be great. Just waiting for bookings to open. Also have to figure out what the offer will be for the now cancelled cruises in Sept from Vancouver/Honolulu/Brisbane. 

If you, @twangster, @Ourusualbeach, anyone can post when they see bookings open I would be extremely grateful. 👍

• Like 2

I would guess so, as they aren't available on the website to currently book. The latest available bookings for the Freedom are May 2021. My travel agent got the email today for our Feb 2022 booking saying they were moving us over to the Explorer within the next week. 

49 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

When does the “Winter Season” officially start? Is my Freedom November 7th 2021 out of San Juan now Explorer? 

• Like 1