Deployment 2021-22 booking season begins

54 minutes ago, island lady said:

I am still waiting on the Fall 2021 TAs to finish coming out!  😮   It's just Jewel, Vision, and Harmony...as far as I know.  

Rhapsody November 30, 2021 Canary Islands TA also.

4 hours ago, Tree_skier said:

Any thoughts on when the 2022 March/April TA's are coming out?

I think Royal could be games with the Trans Atlantics and Trans Pacifics to try to get bigger revenue from the fares for people doing B2B2B2Bs etc. 

Lets face it most of these people doing these cruises are high tier members who would hardly spend anything on board. 

1 minute ago, island lady said:

Ahh...thanks.  Missed that one.  Am looking for the northern Atlantic Fall westbound TA for 2021.  Maybe RCI not doing that route this year.  😞 

We’ve been lucky enough to take that northern TA three times.  The last time was in 2017, when we booked it on Serenade.  The Vision was redeployed as a much later release, and had an almost identical, but longer (in our opinion better) itinerary at a much lower cost than the Serenade.  Many of us switched immediately and were labeled “ship jumpers” by those who stayed on Serenade!  😀  It was quite entertaining!  My point is that you just never know what RCL has up their sleeve!  So, never say never!

3 hours ago, pstone1 said:

We’ve been lucky enough to take that northern TA three times.  The last time was in 2017, when we booked it on Serenade.  The Vision was redeployed as a much later release, and had an almost identical, but longer (in our opinion better) itinerary at a much lower cost than the Serenade.  Many of us switched immediately and were labeled “ship jumpers” by those who stayed on Serenade!  😀  It was quite entertaining!  My point is that you just never know what RCL has up their sleeve!  So, never say never!

We were "ship jumpers" too. That Vision cruise was one of my favorites. I haven't seen any itineraries with overnights in both Reyjavik and Akureyri since that cruise. We even saw the Northern Lights on that one! I would love to see that itinerary offered again.

22 hours ago, Pumbaamd said:

Royal Caribbean has said, more than once, that Radiance class ships will fit in Baltimore. Problem is that those ships are currently in great demand elsewhere.

R&D

During Q&A on the 2018 President's cruise,  MB said prices would go up if a Radiance ship was deployed in Baltimore 

4 hours ago, springaussie said:

I think Royal could be games with the Trans Atlantics and Trans Pacifics to try to get bigger revenue from the fares for people doing B2B2B2Bs etc. 

Lets face it most of these people doing these cruises are high tier members who would hardly spend anything on board. 

Lets face it? 🤔

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

During Q&A on the 2018 President's cruise,  MB said prices would go up if a Radiance ship was deployed in Baltimore 

The many differences between the two classes of ships should deserve a higher cost. If you like sailing from Baltimore and want to go cheap, choose Carnival.

1 hour ago, Pumbaamd said:

The many differences between the two classes of ships should deserve a higher cost. If you like sailing from Baltimore and want to go cheap, choose Carnival.

Possibly, but why does Radiance do the 5/4 and Rhaposdy the 7 day trips out of Tampa?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, pstone1 said:

I still have my fingers crossed.  That route has been on my bucket list for awhile...hoping I can still check it off.  😉 

30 minutes ago, island lady said:

I still have my fingers crossed.  That route has been on my bucket list for awhile...hoping I can still check it off.  😉 

Celebrity Summit on 15th August 2021 from Southampton to Boston is worth a look. Overnight in Reykjavik an a stop at Akureyri then onto Greenland

• Like 1

Brilliance appears to do some new itineraries from May to September 2021 and then again from November 2021 to April 2022 from Tampa. . 

They have currently pulled port calls at Key West and have added more calls at Grand Cayman and what appears to be varied cruise lengths. It is too hard to piece together the itineraries though as too few ports in the region report. 

21 hours ago, springaussie said:

Unfortunately nothing new. for years Royal released the Repos/Seasonal months(up to 6 last 2 yrs) separate from Cruises in new Port. I've been stuck trying to book B2B2B in same Cabins at same time since 2013. If all Cruises had been released in Nov/Dec, would been a First for Royal. Though grateful, if was like until 2 yrs ago Royal wouldnt even have any out yet, one yr was June when last was released...

On Adventure last night at the top tier event, the captain said that Royal will have a new ship each year for the next 6 years.

21 and 23 will be Oasis Class and 22, 24 and 25 will be Icon Class. Of course Odyssey in 20 makes it 6

19 hours ago, bigeck said:

Celebrity Summit on 15th August 2021 from Southampton to Boston is worth a look. Overnight in Reykjavik an a stop at Akureyri then onto Greenland

I just showed this to DH, and if course he wants to do this one!!

Sadly it clashes with the week I have booked in YC on MSC (which is the same price as an inside on the TA!).

1 hour ago, little britain said:

I just showed this to DH, and if course he wants to do this one!!

Sadly it clashes with the week I have booked in YC on MSC (which is the same price as an inside on the TA!).

I would like to do that one aswell but timing isn't good. Ive got Empress booked on Oct 15th 2021

Enjoy the sun as in Uk it's pouring down

3 hours ago, bigeck said:

On Adventure last night at the top tier event, the captain said that Royal will have a new ship each year for the next 6 years.

21 and 23 will be Oasis Class and 22, 24 and 25 will be Icon Class. Of course Odyssey in 20 makes it 6

Add in Spectrum 2019 and Harmony 2018 and it’s an 8 year stretch.  

Lloyd will be busy keeping his blocks sorted out.  

• Like 1