Post cruise thank you

Altamar

Hello everyone. Has anyone recently received a post cruise thank you from celebrity? In the past three years in a row we have received a $100.00 post cruise thank you. This year we only received a thank you from celebrity after our July 2019 equinox cruise. Just wondering 🤔thanks

We have sailed five cruises on Celebrity in the last six years and have never received a post-cruise thank-you note, nor a $100 "thank you" credit for future booking.  Our itineraries have been a mix of Eastern, Western and Southern Caribbean and since a lot of lines sail the Caribbean and these itineraries are so popular perhaps X does not offer this "thank you" credit for Caribbean sailings?  Just a thought.

We've received them after each of our last four cruises. The last we received after our cruise this past December about a week after we disembarked for $50 oceanview, $100 verandah $150 concierge or aqua $200 suites OBC if we booked by within 60 days. All of the offers were made after completing Caribbean cruises on 4 different X ships. We booked all of the cruises through a large online TA, but the email offer came from X. In each case we were able to have it applied to our new reservations.

38 minutes ago, cachouonacruise said:

We have done 3 X cruises: Repo Hawaii-Vancouver Veranda, Alaska AQ and Italy-Greece CC. We have not received a thank-you note from X. It may be reserved to U.S citizens or Higher levels of CC???

We do live in the US. The first time we received the email we were only on Select level of Captains Club, which is only the second level, so I guess receipt of the email doesn't have anything to do with higher levels. Each time we were in Concierge Class and above, but since the dollar amounts listed in the email for OBC start at Oceanview and increase incrementally with level, I doubt that cabin type matters either.

I never got a thank you or $ offer toward a future cruise. I have received letters from Oceania and Windstar thanking us for traveling. Oceania included $200 toward a cruise booked within 2 months of disembarkation. Windstar always offers 5% extra if you book within 60 days of disembarkation.  Getting a thank you letter is nice. Celebrity doesn't seem to care about your cruise experience. The online survey is a silable only a week after the cruise.  If they really cared, the survey would not disappear.  The message is over and done. 

4 hours ago, cachouonacruise said:

We have done 3 X cruises: Repo Hawaii-Vancouver Veranda, Alaska AQ and Italy-Greece CC. We have not received a thank-you note from X. It may be reserved to U.S citizens or Higher levels of CC???

I also think it must only be for US citizens.  We are Elite level and have done quite a few cruises with Celebrity including two of 25+ days and have never even had a thank-you note.  We do, however, get acknowledgement when we sail with Oceania.

We have got them and used them pretty consistently.  However after sailing on Edge earlier this year we did not get one.  Maybe eliminated for 2019?  If I were booking a cruise I would tell them to apply the THANKYOU promotion and see what happens.  Nothing to lose really.

We did B2B in Mar/Apr 2019 and received the post thank you offer after both. The offer is good for booking within 60 days- we used them both when booking a B2B for this Sept/Oct with a big box TA. Often in the past the post thank you offer did not combine with our other offers, but this time it worked for both cruises!  ( I have no idea why we get the post thank you offers after most all of our Celebrity cruises)

I believe you may only get them if you don't book a future cruise onboard.  I have used this on many cruises in the last 4-5 years.  It is combinable with one other offer like booking perks.

At times I didn't get a new email after a subsequent sailing but when looking at the old email there was a "view online" button and when I clicked that link there was a current offer based on my lastest sailing.  The promo code is POSTTHANKU

17 hours ago, Altamar said:

Hello everyone. Has anyone recently received a post cruise thank you from celebrity? In the past three years in a row we have received a $100.00 post cruise thank you. This year we only received a thank you from celebrity after our July 2019 equinox cruise. Just wondering 🤔thanks

We didn't get any OBC offer after our TA this year...

We have B2B coming up-- will be interested to see what happens

The last time we got a TY obc--despite it being combinable (not expressly forbidden) in the terms with our booked on board  fare and OBC..Celebrity said--"oh our bad and wouldn't honor it." Although they admitted that yes the terms did not forbid it. So much for TY!

45 minutes ago, Fogfog said:

The last time we got a TY obc--despite it being combinable (not expressly forbidden) in the terms with our booked on board  fare and OBC..Celebrity said--"oh our bad and wouldn't honor it." Although they admitted that yes the terms did not forbid it. So much for TY!

I've been told that and hung up and called back until I got the answer I was looking for. I've even gotten them to apply it to a booking I'd made right befor I cruised and gotten the email.

Thanks for all the replies. Our past cruises  where we have been given a $100.00 post cruise thank you  and we were able to use the OBC have been summit 2 times to Bermuda, equinox, western Caribbean , but this last one equinox, eastern Caribbean just a thank you email no $😕. We have sailed in veranda all  except last one, which was concierge . We currently have a booking to Bermuda made on board for next July.

5 hours ago, Fogfog said:

Did you have any perks in addition to your book on board OBC?  The POSTTHANKU you T&C states it's able to be combined with one other offer.  If you had perks and book onboard OBC then you already had 2 promos from Celebrity.

No we were able to use the post thank you with whatever was offered on board with booking. The bookings were serviced by travel agent and we were not able to combine post thank you with travel agent perk, and we were fine with that, it was only $50.00 from that agent.

Until recently, we would regularly get a post-cruise thank you of $100 or so (I think the amount varied by type of room you applied it to, but can't recall for sure).  Have sailed quite a bit the past couple years and nothing except an email.  That's yet another example of those of us who have sailed Celebrity for years getting annoyed when prices keep rising, but things keep getting taken away.  This is one of those things (in a long line of things).  Individually, no big deal.  But they add up.